Chapter 3 Part 2

 It was a designated area near the installation point, but it took me an hour and a half to get there. When I checked it with the signal delivered from my wristwatch, it was not a first come first serve reward but rather a finish arrival bonus stopping point.

Of course, I was not dissatisfied because I had collected my assignments on the way. From this great height, although for a little, you could see the uninhabited island.

"You have arrived quite late, Ayanokouji."

Right to the side of the view, looking down was Kiryuuin. She said that and directed her voice towards me.

"It looks like it is"

She was the most troublesome person in the same area as me, which I was able to find out at the beginning of the test.

"I thought I had a tough competitor for the reward in order of arrival, but was it you?"

“I don't know what's up with that. It’s not uncommon for there to be different tables in the same area. More than that, I thought that Kiryuuin-senpai was not interested in the top ten groups. "

Kiryuuin has risen from 11th or lower, and this morning she has jumped to 9th.

"This uninhabited island test was more fun than I thought it would be, and I was thrilled beyond my age."

You say beyond your age, but you're only a year older than me. "I'm going to continue with my current rhythm for a while longer." 

“Shouldn't you be aiming for number one?’’

"Everyone is competing with each other for the podium. I could not continue with that game. However, if Miyabi Nagumo collapses down, the story could be a little different."

"Collapse", eh? At the moment it doesn't seem like it.

"Do you think Nagumo is going to release Kouenji as he is right now?" Apparently, Kiryuuin also has some idea of what is going to happen next.

“In such a state of conflict and struggle, Nor can I say that Nagumo will ever win. Sure you have been watching everything up to now, but the time has come for you to move your chips. Depending on how things go, we could see a period where neither team scores. "

It is also possible that one of them will sink and move down the rankings. "Because hitting your opponent is an important part of a battle."

The part of when he keeps it going is indecipherable, but if he keeps up like this, they will definitely clash.

"Don't you aspire to move to the top?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't see how can I be in the top ten."

"I see. I thought you would have scored almost as many points as I did. "

She seems to have a lot of interest in me. No, I'm not exactly sure I'm the only one. Observing and analyzing what kind of strategy is being used against the entire school from her path.

“Several groups will soon lose their performance. We just have to keep trying and not give up. "

I hadn't heard of Fuka Kiryuuin until recently, but I can see traits that she is quite talented. She is also a third year student with an insight that the OAA app cannot provide on its own.

"That said, from what I see in the table so far, what do you think of the fact that no group has withdrawn?"

"All I can say is that you can't let your guard down, not even for a moment."

“Yesterday I went through the starting point to obtain information. It seems that groups that have started to suffer from food and water shortages are trying to get ahead by separating some of their members to avoid joint collapse. "

"It is a wise decision."

No matter how many points you accumulate, if the whole group withdraws, you will be disqualified and expelled from school. It is safer to send one or two people to the starting point, even if it reduces efficiency. If water is abundant and hygiene is protected, it makes it easier to avoid diseases.

“I am sure that the last 10 will have some hope, no matter which group will withdraw. A man who has lost his way will use whatever means at his disposal. Stay alert, okay?"

"Shouldn't it be something a woman, Kiryuuin-senpai, should be worried about?"

"Hmm… It’s true that, as a pretty and merciful maiden, I might also feel a sense of danger"

It was something I said jokingly, but surprisingly, she thought of it seriously. "Well if it comes to that    , I would just have to force it out."

She said that and clenched her fist. The answer was not like a maiden at all.I don't know how serious it was.

“Huh, I'm sorry to take away so much of your time, because you and I need to take advantage of every minute and every second."

After saying that, Kiryuuin slightly raises her hand and walks away.

“Is it a task in the direction you are heading?”

"Aren't you going? Maybe now you still have a chance."

"I will refrain from doing so. I don't think I can compete with Kiryuuin-senpai and win."

At this time, we believe that there are atmost two pools of openings for the challenge; if there are more than three rival groups and Kiryuuin is also heading there, then there is little chance that she will be able to participate.

Looking away, Kiryuin stopped and looked back at a situation where she should hurry. "So that's a. no, I dare you to go there and see for yourself."

As if she had realized my strategy, Kiryuuin left saying that and addressed her challenge.







Next Post Previous Post
1 Comments
  • IJŌKONAYA
    IJŌKONAYA April 8, 2022 at 5:57 PM

    nice

Add Comment
comment url