Chapter 66 : The Assassin Is Fascinated


My power flows into Dia.

 It's finally time to give skills.

 First, give [super recovery] and [break through the growth limit].

 These are the S rank skills and B rank skills that I chose first.

 With this, you can step into the realm of superhumans.

 Especially, it is great to increase the amount of magical power.

 How encouraging it would be if Dia had the same amount of magic as I did.

 You will be able to use magic that you couldn't use because it consumes too much magic power, and your continuous combat ability will be greatly improved.

 

 There are two more skills that can be passed.

 One chose [Multiple Chant]. Increasing the number of steps is a big advantage in battle. [High-speed chanting] that can be used when stepping into the depths of the skill is also useful.

 

 The last one is [Egg of Possibility].

 It is a skill that randomly changes to one of S to B ranks depending on the person's walking path, personality, and experience.

 I'm sure it will benefit Dia.

When you give [Egg of Possibility], you can see that Dia's vessel is full. No more will be accepted.

 The skill ends.

 Dia embraces her body and collapses.

 

"Wow, a lot of hot things are flowing. Lugu's body temperature is inside me."

 

 Raise your cheeks and let out a hot sigh.

 It even feels sexy.

 

"Now, Dia has become my knight. I got a new [Supercompensation], [Growth Limit Breakthrough], [Multiple Chant], and [Egg of Possibility]. This is a celebration."

"Well, what is this?"

"It's a mountain of foul stones."

"You can see it when you see it!"

 

 What I handed over was a foul stone full of bags.

 

"That's the secret of my magical power. I gave Dia [Super Recovery] and [Growth Limit Breakthrough], so the more magical power you use, the more magical power and magical power released, and the magical power is more than 100 times that of normal people. I will be able to use my magical power again soon. From now on, I will always carry the bag with me and always pour my magical power into the foul stone. "

"... Rogue was doing that."

"Oh, it's been a long time since I was a kid. Once I get used to it, I can devote my magical power to it even if I'm sleeping. That's what happened. "

"scary!"

 

 The unconscious is scary. I stopped at the critical point and poured magical power on the next stone, but I put magical power to the level where I fell asleep and exploded, and I woke up with tinnitus due to the sign of an explosion.

 Immediately, if I hadn't thrown it through the window, the entire mansion would have been blown away, not just the bedroom.

 

"Once that happened, I took measures. This is good when I go to bed."

 

 A special stone is put out from the [crane leather bag] whose storage capacity increases according to the magical power.

 

"This is probably a foul stone !? It's bigger than Rogue."

"That's right. Did you make it possible to magically create foul stones? It's an improvement. Thus, I doubled the amount of magical power stored per volume. It became critical when I continued to pour magical power while sleeping. I can't reach it. I can pour my magical power while sleeping with peace of mind. "

 

 Development has been difficult, and it was only the other day that we were able to produce it. Thanks to this, I don't have to waste my magical power when I sleep like I used to.

 

"That's right, when I was a master of Rogue, I used ordinary foul stones to blow the mansion away."

"That's right"

"What happens if the magical power storage density is doubled and it explodes?"

"Come on? I'm scared and I can't experiment. Maybe the territory will blow away, let alone the mansion. I'll find time somewhere and go to an uninhabited island to experiment."

 

 I like the uninhabited island that I once bought just to experiment with the God Spear [Gungnir].

 The range of effect is too wide to be used near human settlements.

 

"If there is such a thing next to me, I'm scared and can't sleep!"

 

 Dia is really angry.

 It is dangerous to say that it is dangerous.

 I have to be careful too.

 

"Anyway, if you have time, try to put magical power into the stone."

"Yeah, leave it to me"

 

 As soon as I said that, I began to put in magical power.

 You want to test your new power.

 

"Wow, I'll recover from the end where I used magical power. I have to use a lot of magical power and train my magical power to the extent that I can do [Bombardment]. I'll try [Multiple Chant] later. Personally. , I wanted [weaving formulas] rather than [multiple chanting]. "

"That's all I have to write."

 

I was worried about whether to give [Egg of Possibility] or [Egg of Possibility], but I could do something with me, so I gave priority to [Egg of Possibility].

 As far as I know, one of the reasons is that [weaving formulas] will be useless if it grows into a skill that suits Dia best.

 However, I'm not saying this because I'm expecting this reason and I'll be sad when it comes off.

 

"That's why Dia is over. Next is Tarte, come on."

"Yes, yes, I'm nervous."

"Relieve me, I'll be kind"

"Thank you!"

 

 Tarte stiffens his expression and holds my hand tightly.

 Tarte appoints my knight in the same way as Dia.

 

"Hah, huh, Rogue-sama, already, Muriresu"

"It's okay, it's over"

 

 The Tarte is more disturbed than Dia.

 My eyes are moisturized.

 It seems that my body has relaxed and I can't stand, and I'm leaning back, so I hug him.

 Tarte's body had an unusual heat.

 

 The skills given to the Tarte are [super recovery] and [break through the growth limit]. In addition to that, the S rank skills [Beastification] and [Egg of Possibility].

[Beastification] is also a skill given by the brave Epona.

 When activated, it becomes a half-beast and gains overwhelming power and speed, an ideal S rank skill for melee type.

 It suits the Tarte fighting style best.

 

"The Tarte has [super recovery] and [breaking through the growth limit], [beastification] and [egg of possibility]. Like the Dia, the Tarte should get into the habit of putting magical power into the stone."

"Yes, I feel scared of that [beastification]."

"It's a scary but strong skill. You should give it a try.

"Huh, yes, I'm sorry, I don't do it."

 

 The Tarte leaves me in a hurry.

 I'm in a hurry, and I'm sick and sticking to the bottom.

 Help such a Tarte.

 

"Do you know how to use [Beastification]?"

"Huh, yes, I somehow understand how to use it. Eh!"

 

 The Tarte uses the skill with a cute shout.

 By the power of skill, the Tarte turns into a beast.

 Yes, it was supposed to be.

 But this is ... in many ways amazing.

 Dia is laughing at Tarte's appearance.

 

"Aha, ahaha. Tarte, what's that? I thought it was more like a beast."

"For the time being, it's a [beast]."

"Oh, what's going on? My butt is a little heavy. And my head."

 

When I take out the mirror from the [crane leather bag] and hand it to the Tarte, the Tarte turns red and tears while shaking my face.

 

"Well, isn't this something different!"

"No, it looks great"

"It's so cute, isn't it?"

 

 Originally, the muscles are raised, the fangs are enlarged, and the whole body is covered with fur, reflecting the characteristics of the model beast.

 However, in the case of Tartes ...

 

"Isn't it just the fox's ears and tail growing!"

 

 Yes, it only had fox-colored, black-tipped ears and a fox-colored, white-tipped mofumofu tail.

 Very cute.

 As a matter of course, due to the large mofumofu tail, the underwear has slipped off and the skirt has turned up grandly, but it seems that he can not afford to notice it.

 ...... Later, let's make clothes that correspond to the fox tail.

 It's good for what I see, but I don't like seeing anything other than me.

 

"I think it's very cute. It looks great."

"Uh, it's complicated."

"[Beastification] seems to be successful, so why not try your strength?"

"I'll try it. I can hear it very well. I'm sensitive to the signs, and my nose is also good."

"It's a characteristic of foxes. Next, try jumping lightly."

"Yes!"

 

 The Tarte jumps. A few meters at a stretch.

 

"Wow, wow, oh, it's light, but why so much?"

 

 Landing firmly while fluttering in a hurry. There was almost no sound when landing. The softness and spring of the joints and how to kill the impact are those of the beast.

 Physical ability has also increased significantly.

 This is because the fox's jumping power and flexibility are tremendous.

 Perhaps endurance and speed have also increased significantly.

 The effect of beastification differs depending on the beast that is the motif.

 

 The lack of strength of the fox seems to increase speed, leg strength, jumping power, flexibility, hearing, smell, and sign sensitivity.

 It goes well with the Tarte fighting style.

 ...... It's good that it looks cute. I'll ask you to touch the tail later.

 

"Both are my knights now. Thank you for your cooperation."

"Yeah, leave it to me"

"Hey, this figure is embarrassing, but I'll do my best."

 

 The two who are already reliable have become stronger.

Dia who provides strong support from behind by [multiple chanting].

A Tarte that keeps others away in close quarters battles that make use of superhuman speed by [Beastification].

 It's a big power-up at the moment, but it will become even stronger if the amount of magical power increases steadily and the [Egg of Possibility] hatches.

 Fighting the demons, they fight while I develop the field to kill the demons. You may be able to get such a hand.

 I can't lose either.

 Let's hatch [Egg of Possibility] myself and acquire more power.


 


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url