chapter 63 : The Assassin Appoints

  I enjoyed my date after a long time.

 …… And finally, I crossed the line with Dia.

 Be gentle, it's your first time so don't overdo it. That kind of concern was blown away in an instant.

 Dia was too cute and loved too much and the brakes didn't work.

 Dia was exhausted because of that, and suggested to stay at the hotel as it was, but it was rejected with all her might.


 Apparently, I don't like being misunderstood by the tarte.

 It's a little surprising, I thought Dia was the type who didn't care about that.


"Dia, are you feeling sick? You haven't eaten since a while ago."

"That's not the case. I'm fine, I'm fine. Yeah."

"If you're feeling sick, don't hesitate. Oh, you're bitten by an insect. Your neck is red. Maybe it's because of this. Also, I was worried about how I walked. "

"Well, that's not the case, it's okay, it's okay!"


 I'm having breakfast at the inn, but Dia's behavior is suspicious.

 Suddenly I'm vacant, my face turns red, and I'm busy.

 Probably because of that yesterday.

 If I take it easy, it looks like that.

 As an assassin, he is good at hiding his emotions, so he doesn't have to expose his ugliness.


 I never knew that being connected with someone I loved was so happy and satisfying.

 I have a lot of experience, but I never imagined that it would change so much depending on whether or not there was love.

 Eyes meet Dia and stare at each other for a few seconds.

 Seeing us like that, the tarte shook his head.

 Clear your throat and then open your mouth.


"Tarte, how was it yesterday?"

"Yes, I talked to Maha-chan, and also cleaning our house. It was pretty dirty and I wanted to go there regularly."


 A mansion where three people lived during the Irg Valor era.

 Maha still lives there.

 I'm sure it's too busy to clean.Considering your income, you should hire people, but there are many things that are not good to see there.


"Well, that might be good. It's about time I'm going out. I hope they're free."


 Meet Maha in the form of Irug Valor.

 Therefore, it is better to act differently from the dia, regardless of the tarte.


"I'm clever. Dia, would you like to show me around the city like before?"

"... Pass. It's a little hard to walk. I'm reading a book here and relaxing. I don't care about tartes, I like them."

"After all, I'm feeling well"

"That's not the case, so I don't really care, but rather I hate being bothered."


 This is also my fault.

 He said he would use his magical powers to improve his self-healing ability, but Dia refused to bite the pain.


"Then, I'll ask for an answering machine. I'm going shopping. Esri asked me a lot. After that, I bought a lot of sweets that Dia said was delicious and came back. Please tell me if you have anything else you want. "

"Thank you, I'll spoil you"


 The two seem to be okay.

 Let's go out soon.

 Maha should be waiting with a long neck.

 Besides, I also want to get it soon.

 Before fighting the demons, it makes a big difference with or without it.


 ◇


 I came to Maha's office wearing Irug Valor in hopes of getting it, but I was forced to do a lot of paperwork.


"Brother Irug, I'd like to ask you to approve it. I wanted you to let me know about a week ago. Then I could make time to meet properly. If it doesn't end by the end of today, Orna's Business will be delayed. "


 There is also a pile of documents on such Maha's desk.


"It was bad. When I heard that I got it, I couldn't stand even if I was there. Above all, I wanted to talk slowly with Maha after a long time. At Ojo, we couldn't afford each other after that. "

"... It's simple for me. It's so simple with just one word."


 Started reading the documents, switching the tone and voice to those of Irugu.

 Maha is busy.

 After all, I'm being forced to represent Orna, and I'm also helping out with the assassination business.

 It's hard to get her time.

 So I'm making that time now.Originally Orna is mine, and of course I can work as a representative.

 The work of the representative is to express and approve the guidelines.


 Right now, I'm doing the job of classifying into approval, rejection, and hold while reading the documents, but the growth of Orna that can be grasped from that is more than expected, and I will evaluate Maha's skill again.

 As I cleared up the pile of documents, a visitor came into the room.


"It's been a long time. Mr. Irug"

"When did you talk like this, Mr. Belid?"


 What appeared was a good young man with a gentle smile.

 Belid Valor. Brother as Irug.

 Although he is the successor to Valor Shokai, he works for Orna for some reason.

 He smiles and increases the pile of documents.


"There is a story about it, but please get the job done first. Please do this as well."

"... Mr. Belid, I'm here for another matter. If possible, it would be helpful if I could get it at a later date except for urgent matters."

"It's an urgent matter. It's tough because Maha went crazy to attend the royal castle party."

"Belido, I didn't want you to say that."


 Maha has a bad-looking face.

 Well, to join the royal castle party, it will take a few days including the round-trip schedule.

 It makes sense that there is a lot of work to do.

 It was the work of Orna's representative that Maha appeared there. It is a great opportunity to make connections with aristocrats and heavyweights from various industries, and it is a party that an up-and-coming Orna should attend. But more than that, I was worried.

 Really, it keeps putting a burden on her.

 After all, I have to do something immediately.

 …… Let's speed up the story that we have been considering for some time.

 Stop once and turn to Belid.


"With Orna's representative authority, Belido is appointed as Orna's deputy representative. The authority is almost the same as the representative representative Maha, but Maha has priority in all cases."


 Create a contract.

 Quickly include the necessary guidelines, and finally seal.

 Press it against Belid.


"Mr. Belid, I'm going to take care of the steering, not the assistant. So, Mr. Belid also got the authority to approve this document. I want you to clean up the document together."

"Ah, is that okay?"

"Orna is my brand. It's okay because I said it's good. I've always decided to give Belid this kind of authority. Maha's work, personality, and Maha's reputation. , I decided that I should do so after receiving the reputation of my subordinates and business partners. "


 Maha's burden is too heavy.

 Even though Orna's representative alone would puncture an ordinary person, he collects information for me, arranges various supplies, and backs up the assassination business.

 I wanted to make it lighter.

 The quickest way is to leave most of Orna's normal work to someone else.

 Fortunately, a man named Belid is extremely talented and personally credible.

 Belid is mediocre when it comes to starteing new things, but admits that he is better than us when it comes to protecting and nurturing existing businesses.


"... Thank you. Actually, I was quite frustrated. Learning the idea of Mr. Irg through Mr. Maha was a series of surprises and fulfilling days, but at the same time, I just watched it. It was frustrating to just support it. "

"I thought so. I want you to use your skills to the fullest from now on."


 It seems to be motivated and above all.

 This makes Maha a lot easier.

 With three people, the work is done as soon as I do it.

 At this rate, I think I'll have time with Maha.


"It's almost time to see the end."

"After all, it's faster with three people."

"The processing speed of both parties is just abnormal."


 Belid is looking at us with a dismayed face.

 It's just a matter of getting used to.

 And finally the work is over.

 First, let's brew tea and take a break.

 I think so.

 At the same time, Belid opens his mouth.


"That, Mr. Irug, Maha. I have something I really want you to ask."


 The eyes of a man who made up his mind.

 And it seems that expectations and anxieties are mixed.

 It is unusual for Belid, who is enthusiastic, to take such an attitude.

 What the hell is that? Given his position, it is most likely that he will return to the head office to succeed Valor Shokai. No, isn't it? If so, I cannot be pleased that I was appointed as the deputy representative.

 Stop thinking, just ask.


"Of course I'll listen. Let's talk over a cup of tea."

"Agree, I'm thirsty."


 ...... And if you listen to the story and drink the tea, let's say that Belido will return and you will be alone with Maha and receive it.

 Finally, you can get a new trump card.

 To be correct, the material for making a trump card.

 The one I used to love when I was here in my previous life.

 If there is that, many skills that I just vaguely used. You should be able to use it even deeper.

 It was really nice to have a chance to get it before fighting the demons


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url