Chapter 67: Assassin Try

  

Yesterday, I succeeded in empowering Dia and Tarte.

 This is enough to count as a force.

With [Super Recovery] and [Breakthrough of Growth Limit], the magical power will increase, and Tarte will have [Beastification] and Dia will have [Multiple Chant], which are suitable for each style.


 In addition, basic abilities such as physical ability and magical power have also improved.

 However, no matter how much power you get, it is meaningless unless you can master it.

 That's why I decided to use it for training to master my strength for a whole day today.


"Ahaha, look, Lugh. [Multiple chanting] is the best!"


 Dia is laughing and using magic.

 At first glance, it looks like just a [shooting].

 However, it is incomparable to the previous [shooting].

 It produces iron, transforms it, puts a bullet in it, and explodes it in a cylinder.

 Originally, the series of processes are performed in order, and it takes a certain amount of time.

 However, by performing four steps at the same time, Dia is now able to shoot at an unprecedented speed.


"It's a Dia. It's possible to cast four more at the same time. It took me a week to be able to cast four at the same time."


 Dia's is not a perfect simultaneous chant. More advanced.

 The start time and chanting completion time are exquisitely adjusted so that the chanting is completed at the desired timing.

 Otherwise, the moment the gun is formed, the bullet will be loaded and it cannot be fired instantly.

 I'm using it brilliantly.


"This seems to go well with me"

"I wonder if the calculation speed to process the technique is faster than me."


 Dia is a genius in magic.

 ...... No, that alone can't explain it.

 Since I was a child, I have trained my brain with a load that would break a normal person, healed it with [super compensation], and continued to grow.


 No matter how genius Dia is, this is beyond the boundaries of humans. Regardless of creativity and sense of control, it is impossible to beat me with computing power.

 Somehow, you should have the skill and think that it is working.


“Dia, have you ever used an appraisal paper?"

"No. It's not available in my country at all."

"Well, then get it and give it a try. Tarte too."

 Since I couldn't get the appraisal paper, I excluded it as an option because it couldn't be used.

 The people who can make it are protected by the state and will not be issued without the permission of the state.


 I couldn't get it where I had the information network and money of Valor Shokai. ... If you really want to get it, buy a nobleman, who also has a lot of power, but that's very dangerous.

 However, if you use your current position and privileges as a paladin, you can get it.

 I have to check the skills that Tarte and Dia have.


"I'm looking forward to it. I may have skills like Lugh."

"I'm sure I have no talent."

"That's not the case. I'm sure there is."


 S rank and A rank are too low probability, but it is no wonder that they have the remaining ranks.

 If you know the skill and can use it, you will become stronger.

 When the training is over, let's arrange the appraisal paper.


"By the way, Dia, how many multiple chantings can be done at the same time"

"Hmm, up to six, but six at the same time is just a simple technique."

"Well, more than me"


 I have a maximum of five. Control of all five becomes unstable, so only four are certain.


"I've learned a lot about this, but it's not just about chanting at the same time, it's also possible to convert it into magical powers of various attributes at the same time."

"That's right. Otherwise, you can't use the earth magic that produces iron and the fire magic that causes an explosion at the same time."

"Rather, I'm more concerned about that. Until now, there was a limitation that magic that can be cast can only use single attribute magic power, but in this case magic using multiple attribute magic power I think I can make it. "


 ... I didn't even think about it. This is because there was a belief that magic uses the magical power of a single attribute.

 This is a very interesting idea.


"Let's think about it too. Don't worry because there are too many things you can do."

"I'm excited because I have too many ideas, but I'm at a loss. Just by thinking of it, if you can use steam explosion with water and flame, flame storm with wind and flame, or soil and flame at the same time, [ Shooting] There is a more efficient method, you don't have to take the shape of a gun once, you just have to explode iron fragments and it looks really fun! "


 This is evolution.

 You will be able to create magic of a different dimension than before.

 Now, what Dia came up with, all of them are very useful.


"Well, if it's the last guy, I think I can make it right now. It's a minor change of the guy I've made so far, so wait a minute."


 Then I take out the paper and quill from the pochette, sit down on the spot, and start writing.

 Magic development has become Dia's lifework, knowing more regularity than I do, and being good at writing code.

 With Dia, it may be possible to improvise magic.


"Oh, I'm done. Lugh, make it magic."


 And to make it magical, you need the skill of [weaving formulas], and my cooperation is indispensable.


"It's good to sing, but I think it's safe."

"Believe in your lover"


 The magic seems to be rather blunt.

 When I was immature, I was often seriously injured.

 Look at the formula written by Dia. ...... I see, this seems safe.

 Start chanting.

Like when casting multiple spells with [Multiple Chant], different magic powers, fire and soil, and magic power conversion to those two.

 ...... I was able to do it smoothly.

 The chanting is over and the magic is complete.

"[Shotgun]"

 Over a hundred sharp iron gravel, which are scattered forward by an explosion.

 As expected, Dia is designed to spread only forward.

 It's a blow comparable to a large caliber shotgun.

 The range is about 10 meters in front, and at the point of 10 meters, there is an effective range of about 5 meters to the side.

 I shot with a lot of magical power, but if I put more magical power into it, the number of iron gravel and the power of the explosion will increase, and it will become more vicious.

 The number of codes is small, and it takes about 6 seconds to cast.


"It's a good magic. It's really aggressive. It's inferior to [shooting] in range, but it's better at close range."

"A magician type like me would be in trouble if approached. With this, I can intercept."


 Certainly, it is almost impossible to avoid attacks that are scattered over a wide area with a reasonable range. Although it is a shotgun, it has enough power for each shot.

 In close quarters combat, the face attack [shotgun] is much stronger than the point attack [shootgun].

 Dia also chanted what I had magical and had a satisfying look.


"It would be helpful if you could develop it in this condition."

"Hmm, expect it. I'm sorry, I'll make it like using all four attribute magic power! This is a great idea. I'm looking forward to using it."


 Sat, fire, wind, water. It's hard to imagine using all of them.

 But if Dia is amazing, you can expect it.

 No, it's funny.


"... Wait a minute, have you been able to use all four attributes? Dia is probably a dual attribute of fire and soil."

"I was able to use it thanks to the power of Lugh. I'm happy because I was really interested in water and wind."


 Dia begins chanting to prove the word, then raises the wind and floats in the air.


"See! How !?"


 It's a magic that was developed for flight but is too difficult to control and is stored.

 It seems that when Dia uses it, it can do as much as floating.


"I was surprised. It's amazing."


 You can use all four attributes of Dia, whose magic control is cut off.

 It may be a power-up more than [Multiple Chant].

 Then we talked about multi-attribute magic for a while.

 With a paragraph, it leaves Dia and heads for Tarte.


"Don't get sick"

"Yes, my body is light and it feels good!"


 Tarte used a spear to trace the mold.

 I can't handle my body well because I suddenly increased my physical ability.

 It's fast and strong, but there is a loss.

 However, the foundation has already been thoroughly trained. It won't take long to get used to it.

 …… But the problem is from here.


"Tarte, why don't you try [Beastification] soon. You have to verify various things including the effect time."


[Beastification] is not a skill that is always activated.

 It is voluntary and has a time limit.

 To operate, the time required to activate, the effect time, and the conditions for reuse.


 You have to know everything.

 I, who gave this skill to the Tarte, can also use it, and I can almost imagine it, but the animal itself that became the motif in the beastification is different in the first place, and I want accurate data.


"Yes, that, there are various problems, and I wonder if it's okay again."

"Even if there is a problem, it is a useful power. If you master it, it will become a weapon."

"Uh, I understand. I'll do it."


 Something is wrong with my attitude.

 It even looks like you've decided something.

 Tarte puts a lot of effort into activating [Beastification].


 Cute fox ears and a mofumofu tail appear.

 Yesterday, my underwear slipped off at the mofumofu tail and my skirt turned up, but today it doesn't.


 I changed my Tarte clothes yesterday.

 First of all, the underwear is low-rise, the length of the jacket is long, and it covers the skirt.

 And, a tail hole is prepared in the part where the jacket and the skirt overlap, so that the fox tail of Fumofu can be put out without difficulty.

 As I aimed, the tail came out and the skirt couldn't be rolled up.

 Yesterday, I firmly confirmed the position where the tail came out, and it was worth measuring when I made the clothes exactly.


"Tarte, I want battle data. Let's have a light meeting ... No, it's a match. I don't know how strong I have to do it."


 I said so, handed over a wooden spear with a cloth-wrapped tip, and I held a wooden sword.


"Hey, Lugh! I'll eat Lugh!"


The Tarte's eyes are different from usual, probably due to the influence of [Beastification].

 It always looks timid and gives a quiet impression, but now it looks warlike, no, it's glaring past it.

 At the time of the game, the Tarte told me that I couldn't beat me, and that I was confused, but today I was told that I would eat me.

 However, there is a strange feeling of strangeness. It's aggressive and I'm going to eat me, but it feels a little different.


 Anyway, it's interesting that I'm seriously going to beat me.

Let's try my best to measure how much the Tarte using [Beastification] is.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url