Classroom of the elite v16 Chapter 1: "The Footsteps of Chaos"

 

 Intro

Summer vacation is over, and the second grader second semester begins on today. It is to invite a lapel soon if I greatly see it with school life of 3 years. I tie up a tie and put an arm through the sleeve. I prepare hair while looking at the mirror and leave for the entrance when make sure  that an appearance does not have a problem. 

While  walk out my apartment   I met Sudou who giving a big yawn on the way exchange greetings.


"I was told that written examination might be carried out  at the very beginning the second semester by suzune" 

" Did you study all-night on the last day in the summer vacation?"


"I have thank Suzune for making the curriculum which i can digest easily. I might able to high score at level academic ability of the OAA more than or B. ”

However, is it also known as high-sounding words? 


If you studied seriously during the summer vacation, there was further chance to improve academic ability ; there is not at all the wonder. This person became good at sports as well as  studies. Dozing off or absents on the classroom gradually decreased.


Depending on the situation, there is a part trouble maker  but that is also a characteristic of Sudou.


"I hear something strange, but do you think that Ike and sinohara reached point of kiss?"

"Huh?" 


"I'm happy that he was able to do it, but I'm feeling to be overtaken in various ways Something like that recently. I'm sick of it. " 


"Isn't it okay to ask directly? I think ike will tell you." 

"... I mean I can’t ask something you know. If you say I am haven't held  hands yet, on the day you're told that you're friend gone further that ...

My right hand feeling itching after a long time."

 I see, that's a little problem. If your fist feel itchy, it's going to be a big deal.


"If there is something that makes him happy with the character of  ike , I feel like he say it no matter what. I think they haven’t progressed to that point Isn't it? "


"Sure, but it's not just about romance. I don't have any experience.

 By the way,

 ayanakoji have you had a girlfriend ?

Have you ever had a chance?

 What is it like? ”

From the story of the Ike changes to my story in an unexpected way.

I can't help but feel the passionate gaze of Sudou's like what's going on.

"I can't help telling a lie, so I'll tell you but during this period time I got my first girlfriend."

"Seriously? Are you telling truth ?  "

It is not a good idea, as it will soon spread to whole school from the point even if I am Frankly speaking, Sudou sighs as he holds his head.

Immediately after that, he hurriedly grabbed my shoulders.

"As it is, is it really?"

"Believe me, I'm not the person you're thinking of."

"It's true, can I believe you it's not Suzune?"

"Yes, that true"

"Well, that's okay ... I thought my heart will stop right away ..."

Perhaps he's already sweating, put his left palm on his forehead and wipe it messy.

 he showed the sweat on his palm and appealed his impatience.

"Who are you with then?"

"She is-"

"Oh! I found you!"

When Sudou regained his composure, the footsteps rushing from behind. The footsteps catch up with our walking speed.

She looked up at me with a slightly angry face.

"I was thinking of going to school together, but I didn't hear that you wasn't in the room!"

In that way, it illuminates the dissatisfaction that expands the knowledge a little.

"No, I haven't heard about going with you."

"That's  right... I was so nervous and lost ..."

Sudou looks suspiciously at us who suddenly started a mysterious exchange.


"Yes, Karuizawa don't cut in all of a sudden. Don't disturb me because we was talking to something important."

It seems that he didn’t realize the discomfort of our conversation.

He seemed unconvinced by the mere appearance of here.

Come to think of it, these two have very little to do with each other.

Whether we get along well or not... No, it's just a bad relationship.

"Kei, Are you going to talk about us today?"

"What? Well, I'm just looking at the timing. It’s kind of different to declare as soon as you go to school.....

 It's hard to express, isn't it? Listen~ It”

"I think you declared it early when you’re with Yosuke."

"Well, that's it, isn't it? The situation is completely different."

"Hey, what are you talking about......what?"

Although I was showing my intention, I wonder if you understood what I was calling you by the name below and the content of the story.

Stop looking dumbfounded.

"What? Oh, hey, what do you mean, Ayanakoji ?"

Still, there seemed to be no definite proof of the connection to this combination.

 In a sense, it may be a good thing as a classmate to know first

"We're dating,"

After Megumi grinned, she tapped my arm about three times with her elbow.

Maybe she was happy to hear from me

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Perhaps frightened, he screamed and shouted more loudly than he imagined.

I didn't happen to have any classmates around me, but the students turned their heads to see what was going on.

"It's too noisy,"

"I'm sorry, but no, what? Why Karuizawa?"

"What's wrong with me?"

"That's not the case... it's not the case, but... Huh...?

He showed a little puzzled movement and twisted his head unconvincingly.

"What, did you want me to go out with horikata?"

"I'll never admit it! ... No, that's not the case. ... a little."

He grabbed my shoulder and whispered in a low voice with his lips close to my ears.

"I'm sorry to say that... Karuizawa was dating Hirata, and before that she was in  flashy relationship in junior high school.

It's not cute, is it?

 Aren't you dissatisfied with that?

 It's your first girlfriend. Isn't the hurdle too high?”

That's probably what my classmates think of her as Karuizawa.

In fact, I recognized her as such a girl until I knew her past.

"What are you whispering about?"

"No, Nothing"

Sudou was    startled at and left in a hurry. He felt sorry for saying that something like that .


"Ayakoji and Karuizawa are dating...?

No, no matter how many times I think about it, I can't catch up with it.

I'm so excited that I'm in the second semester.

It's getting crazy early..."

I certainly opened my mouth when Sudou said so.

Read upto chapter 3 Part 2 on patreon.

 


Next Post Previous Post
4 Comments
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous January 25, 2022 at 5:19 AM

    Who is Megumi? lduif

    • Sonu
      Sonu February 4, 2022 at 12:52 AM

      Its Kei Karuizawa or Megumi Karuizawa

      In raw first name Megumi used but i occasionally use name.

  • Anonymous
    Anonymous March 6, 2022 at 7:02 PM

    Mtl?

    • Sonu
      Sonu March 7, 2022 at 5:23 PM

      Yup

Add Comment
comment url