Classroom of the elite v16 : prologue

 Prologue :Sae Chabashira's Monologue 

Since I became a teacher, no, I have a problem that I can't talk to anyone before I become a teacher.

It's a nightmare that I keep having.

The events of that day that can never be forgotten are repeated in a dream.

The nightmare that comes from changing hands, changes shape every time you see it, and the perspective of the day, the perspective of someone, and sometimes the wording and process

It may be different.

But the same thing is common.

It means that the "end" is the same no matter how many times it is repeated.

...... At that time, there was nothing we were afraid of in B class.

The momentum overwhelmed the other classes, reaching the point where they could reach the A class.

Of course, it wasn't a flat road.

By the time we was promoted to 3rd year, the number of classmates who had left had risen to six.

Even so, after three years, no one was missing and accumulated class points.

I believed that I could graduate in A class without any more missing.

That day, until that time

The end of the third semester, with the graduation exam, which is the last chance for a reversal, coming soon.

A new special test told by the teacher who appeared with a hard expression.

Initially, we weren't afraid of the special exam.

The rules were simple and clear, and I didn't doubt that I could clear them without difficulty, and I was looking beyond that.

However, even in such an optimistic mood, until that task is given.

The scene changes and I'm screaming in class.

Tomotada, who was my best friend, squeezes in with an angry expression and grabs my chest.

Annoying screams.

The class that had been united into one collapsed at once.


Already good.

His resignation and the enlightened performance.

But I couldn't make a decision.

I couldn't have been prepared.

His presence, who has been in pain for three years, has never been small.

An irreplaceable classmate, an irreplaceable best friend.


An important person as the opposite sex.

He's a little sick, but he's serious and kind, and he's more reliable than anyone else.

Such a face that he has never seen before.

Somehow embarrassingly, at that time I reached out to me under the evening sky.

I said something like this, enduring tears that were about to spill.

"Thank you."

Such a relationship between us will end at the same time as it begins.


Next Post Previous Post
2 Comments
  • YareYare
    YareYare April 11, 2022 at 4:37 PM

    Owww

  • Anonymous
    Anonymous August 24, 2022 at 1:33 PM

    What...

Add Comment
comment url