there was no secret evil-fighting organization Vol 6 Chapter : 13 Strongest ESP Lv100

 "Master, do you know that wheelchair yakuza?"

"Well"

"What's the matter with the discussion? If you lend it, will you lend it?"

“…………”

I saw Shiori and her face.

Calm down!

It was a complete fight.

There was also a connection from the archaeological event, and it was a flow of fighting by robbing the time machine, being attacked and counterattacking.

Did you notice it? Did you notice that in the discussion?

No, it ’s good, is n’t it? It's good! I thought it was a bear or a lantern if I noticed it.

In the future event, unlike the archaeological event, it is not always necessary to fight the moonlit night view. I guided Rin-chan's return and a decisive battle over the time machine, but as Shota-kun said, there is an option not to ffight

Although there were options, I thought I would go on to the battle route. With that in mind, I was doing various things such as securing temporary accommodation for residents, estimating rebuilding costs, and checking evacuation guidance routes when Tsukimori's residence became a vacant lot in the aftermath of the battle. Even though I've finished setting up a camera for shooting around the area ...

No, it ’s good. That's a good thing.

It is definitely better if you can just talk instead of hitting each other. It's great to be able to think of a peaceful solution first, without choosing violence easily, even if you're in a hostile relationship and you don't like moonlit nights.


Even if you can manipulate the mighty psychic powers at will and slip through the holes in the law, you can choose non-violence without getting drunk. The overflowing goodness is too dazzling for my dirty heart.


But honestly, I wanted to see Tsukiyomi VS Amaterasu. Because it's definitely fun ...

Is this the reward for trying to set up a serious violence action in the rule-of-law nation ...

Shota-kun rushed to me, who was silent, spitting out chocolate-smelling smoke

"What's the matter, Master. I don't like the burning sardines that I cut for the lily oak."

Ah, that kind of feeling? Isn't it the direction that you don't want to fight because of justice or ethics? It seems to be Shota-kun. Oh dear,

"That's right. Let's try it."

If you think positively, this gives you time to put in the moonlit night view and align the strength ratio.

This time, let's adopt Shota-kun's proposal and make an effort to avoid battle.


We took a car of Shigeji and a car of Shiori, went to the vicinity of Tsukimori's house, and parked at the coin parking lot.

"I'm going. Wait until there's a signal."

"Master, be careful"

I waved lightly to Shota-kun and headed for Tsukimori's residence alone. If the negotiations break down, I should send a signal and hit him.

There is no group of temporary tents in the garden of Tsukimori's house, and the beautiful garden has been revived. Illegal immigrants of all ages and genders Instead of foreign strangers, tattooed, ill-mannered men in black come and go with their entourage, looking at me with a smoky look. I've always thought it was like that, but it's completely the home of the yakuza's boss.


Because I knew the guards at Tsukimori's house, I was allowed to enter the house with a face pass.

"Which pair of mons are you?"


“…………”


A streak who was out of the waiting list asked with curiosity and suspicion, but shrugged and left unanswered. I'd like to tell you what I'm and make you scared, but I'll save it for another time.

And arrived in front of the boss easily without any obstacles. The boss made a frown and said bancha.


"I've come a lot ... I'd like to say. You left the moonlit night with a dent. You're an unrelated ordinary person, you can't really favor it. What is it for?"


"I want to rent a time machine. You only have to use it once, and you pay the usage fee."


"Hmm. That's good."


"Ah, is that okay?"


Negotiations were completed in seconds.

Prompt decision! Is it too early? Is it okay not to think more?

"What are you surprised at? If you pay, you'll lend it out. You won't abuse it. But you'll also get compensation for what your daughter stole. It's your parent's responsibility."


"Ahhh it's already"

After that, price negotiations began, but it settled down to a price that I was not sure whether the usage fee for one time machine was high or low. You don't know the market price of time machine usage fee! There is no doubt that it is a lot of money because it is a price that I would never have thought to pay if I had not shared the bank account with Shiori.


I'm really sorry for this husband who is holding a piggyback ride to earn his wife. No, I'm not completely Poutarou because I also earn money by providing resources to Kaneyama Tech.

Because the negotiations were completed, we left Tsukimori's residence and returned to the coin parking lot where everyone was waiting. All you have to do is take Rin to the front of the time machine at Tsukimori's residence and return it to the future.


If nothing happens as it is, the future event will end with a relaxed happy ending.

"What happened to Rin?"

"Eh? ... that? It should have been a while ago ... there is no Kaburagi-san ...?"

Rin's appearance had disappeared. Mikage looks around her and the other people start to rustle.

I noticed a note on the hood of the car. It's an unfamiliar character, but it has Rin's signature.

"Ah……”

After reading three times, scratch your head and show it to everyone. Shota read aloud on behalf of him.


"Ah,'Mom took care of me. I'm confined with a three-meal nap and heating. If you want me to return it, I'll establish a coupling between the moonlit ninja and Baba." Rin Sago ”. I regret it at all and was killed by a ninja?”

"You can't kill it. You can see hell even if you live."

Shota-kun tore the paper and burned it, and Toka-chan said plainly with no expression like a Noh mask. The other people are out of luck.


No, this is terrible. If expulsion is not good, confinement is not such a problem. If the treatment is good, there is no problem of confinement. This ... I haven't been able to reflect on the fundamental part ...

Rin-chan, I can't defend this with my dad. I need a punishment.

"Kaya, do it"

"Okay"

When I said to Kaya-chan, who was blowing on the window in the back seat of the car and making it cloudy white and scribbling, Kaya-chan answered cheerfully.


We took a car of Shigeji and a car of Shiori, went to the vicinity of Tsukimori's house, and parked at the coin parking lot.

"I'm going. Wait until there's a signal."

"Master, be careful"

Shaking lightly to Shota-kun, I was the only one ...carefully

"Kaya, what are you doing?"

"Hmm. Because my mom told me this."

When I tried to go to Tsukimori's house, Kaya tied up Rin, bit her gagged, rolled it to the ground, and sat on it. Next to that, Shiori sighs deeplthi

"Rin really does this far. Thank you, Kaya Kaya. Auntie will give you a good boy."


"Auntie!"

Kaya-chan hugged Shiori and had her nadenade, and all three people doing mysterious things were confused.

"What is this?"

"Hate ...?"

The Shigejiji who was asked by Sankei-chan did not come up with a plausible lie .

But I know what happened. Kaya Sago rewound the time ... In other words, Rin was in Rin's letter ... It has been done.

"Hey Kaya, what are you doing?"

"I was asked by my mom"

Shota-kun struggled like a hornworm, while looking at Rin-chan and Kaya-chan alternately, he was confused and asked, Kaya-chan answered as if nothing had happened.

"I want to make sure that there was no worst black history."

"……?"

"I was asked by my future mom to stop the young mom."

"…….???"

"Grandpa Master, give me blood. About five or six drops."

"Oh, see."

Kaya sucked on her finger and licked the blood as I broke the constant deployment barrier and bit my thumb to ooze blood.

"Then I'm going home. Everyone is good!"

"What”


Kaya, who replenished her energy for time travel, licks her lips and shakes her hands energetically. Rin struggles to escape and she crawls on the ground. The next moment, the two disappeared suddenly.


Rin Sago was taken to Sago Kaya Kaya and returned to the future.

"Wait a minute, I really don't understand. What happened?"

Shota-kun is holding his head.

Half of the psychic people left behind nodded as if they had come up with something, but the other half were completely left behind and ate.

Shiori was blinding her, but I shook her head. I will give up the explanation role. I don't feel like I can explain it well

I put up my coat collar and put my back on the car door, and listened to Shiori's explanation.

In any case, both the time machine and future people have returned to their original locations.

The future event is over.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url