Cote v16 chapter 3 part 2.2

 

Koenji didn't playfully enter other classes options and he decided to get the first unanimity with a start that couldn't be more Successful.

" By unanimity, the first challenge will be decided by the choice of Class B. I'll tell you the class who going to compete in the final exam as soon as it's officially decided, but it'll be after tomorrow "

In about 10 minute, you have cleared one of all five task.

I was able to choose to vote for the  class B that Horikita and other wanted.

As an individual, I would definitely choose the Ichinose class if I chose an opponent to fight against.

The reason is that Horikita said everything, so there is nothing to add.

I just hope that Sakayanagi and Ryuuen class will match, but Ichinose's class can be easy to aim for.

Therefore, if you are not good at it, you may compete in 3 classes. 

 Let's hope Ichinose's class will hope for Horikita's without any trouble. 

"I don't think it's necessary to take a break, but I'll make sure just in case. Can I move on to the next task?"

Of course, none of the students disagree, so the second task begins immediately.

"Then next. Let me move on to the second task."

Assignment ・ Select a destination for your school trip scheduled for late January.

Choices :A. Hokkaido, B. Kyoto, C. Okinawa

“what's this”. I heard such a voice leaking from the students.

Since the situation is that private discussion is prohibited, the voice is immediately drowned out when the congratulatory line is directed to the Chabashira-sensei

However, it is an undeniable fact that many students thought "what is this".

Still, you can't even talk until you vote first.

You have to think for yourself which option you should choose and then vote.

"This vote is similar to the previous one, and it is not confirmed by this one vote. The result depends on the situation of the remaining 3 classes.

It's subject to change, so be aware of that. "

1st voting result: Hokkaido 17, Kyoto  3 and Okinawa  19

Except for Kyoto, the voting results, which can be said to be much closer than before were displayed.

"Since it was not unanimous, we will have a intervals."

"Well, can I buy this special test? Is it easy to win at all?"

At the interval, I laughed as if the hondo was out of tune.

Certainly, the first and second issues need not be asked by setting up such a magnificent place. 

It can be said that it can be fully summarized at any time.

Only twice. But it's the second question.

If this is done, two-fifths of the special exam will be completed.

Content that is too easy. More students will start to outperform their tensions.

However, it is interesting, and some students become more anxious as such situations occur.

The representatives are heavy and highly thinking students such as Horikita and Yosuke.

Everyone is laughing and discussing which one to choose, and they are seriously looking at the issues.

It would be so. I don't think that any of these issues will continue to the end. Rather, the undercard is easy

The easier it is, the more pressure it puts in the second half.

With such a feeling, I quietly watch the flow of the interval.

"I think everyone has the same thing, but let's focus on this area first."

Yosuke tightens up the whole class, being wary of being disappointed.

The first time I voted for Hokkaido, which is the first choice, as promised, but what should I do?

The content of the assignment is the same. In other words, there are always two classes in every option.

There is no doubt that it is an important vote for deciding where to go on a school trip.

"Horikita-san, it seems that our opinions are divided, but do you have any advice?"

I was worried about Horikita, who didn't speak out immediately unlike before, and khushida called out.

However, Horikita who didn't speak up as soon as before But Horikita didn't reply immediately, and the classroom fell silent for a moment.

" Horikita-san ?"

When Umeda called his name again with a little anxiety, Horikita hurriedly answered.

"I'm sorry. I've been thinking a little ... It's a non-complicated or non-complex option, but it's surprisingly unanimous.

I thought I might have a hard time. School trips are an important event for students, and of course the destination is I can't put it together in one word. "

In case of emergency, I promise to follow the leader, but even so, it is not a story that Horikita alone can decide the school trip destination. 

Considering that it is a matter of taste rather than disadvantage, it is a great option.

"Anyway, I have no choice but to start by letting me know the opinions of your desired travel destination."

Sudou raises his hand as if he was doing it.

"Well, from me. I put it in Okinawa. If you go on a school trip, it's the sea and Okinawa is the standard?


 It's the rule with the most votes. Isn't it okay? "

"Wait a minute. I admit that Okinawa is one of the most popular, but if you say that, Hokkaido is the same.

It's not a much difference. Do you guys want to ski? "

Before I thought I had thrown it in Hokkaido, I started to oppose .

"I like Okinawa. I want to snorkel!"

TLNote: snorkel is practices of swimming on or through a body of water while.

"I've been to Okinawa several times, so Hokkaido is ..."

Two destinations with similar votes start to hit each other head-on.

It's no wonder they are critical of the other options because they choose the destinations they think are the best for each other.

"Isn't it just Hokkaido in the first place? It's absolutely boring."

"No, if you say that, Okinawa has only the sea?"

For a few minutes, we had an unmanageable discussion, and Yosuke, who couldn't see it, broke in between.

"Hokkaido and Okinawa are just as popular school trip destinations, so I think it's not unproductive to pick them up ...

It might be better to be a little considerate of the other person. "

Yosuke says that he wants you to stop making statements that are close to your mouth.

The first person was arguing how wonderful the desired destination he chose was, but the other party's desired destination was deprecated.

It was starting to change.

"Hirata-kun is in Hokkaido, isn't it?"

"Hey Hirata, did you choose Okinawa?"

"Let me see.…"

Being sandwiched between both groups, Yosuke shows a troubled face.

"That's a little ... secret ... maybe?"

In this situation, it's hard to say which one you put in. In a sense, anonymity is a living trend.

"I can only swim in Okinawa in January, so does he want to go to the sea?"

"The sea is already good. I fully enjoyed the uninhabited island test. Absolutely Hokkaido!"

The discussion was interrupted once, but soon it started to overheat.

The exchange between Sutai and Maezono can probably be seen as a microcosm of the opinions of the entire class.

"What should I do, Horikita-san?"

With a troubled face, Kushida asks Horikita for help.

"Well, this is a tricky subject."

Difficulty of unanimity. Perhaps there was a problem that it surfaced as soon as possible.

The 10-minute interval is over, as the story cannot be easily summarized.

By the way, I'm thinking of throwing this second time in Kyoto.

Kyoto has a long history. I had a strong desire to see the scene.

"Then, since all the second votes have been completed, the results will be displayed."

2nd voting result: Hokkaido 18, Kyoto 4, Okinawa 17

"Oh, it's a reversal of Hokkaido! You did it!"

"Who is it? Who turned over from Okinawa to Hokkaido!"

Although Hokkaido, which collected votes from earlier, exceeded the number, it can be said that it is almost fifty-fifty.

However, both the Hokkaido group and the Okinawa group start to argue with the moving sect.

If we try to solve it in this way, no matter how many votes we repeat, we won't be able to settle.



 




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url