A Former bride who can't give up on me: chapter 5

 


“Buy me a drink sometime."

 "Today there are no lessons and it seems that it will end early, so what about after school?"

"Go, go, Nanawatari is really good ...  very good guy, great guy"


As a result of showing her sincerity, Rina suddenly brightened her expression and narrowed the distance from me.

 "That ~ The other day, when I helped find a smartphone that Nanawatari lost, he told me to have a drink next time ~"

"jerk"

 Kazuki digs up the past by imitating friend. He noticed something I didn't want him to notice.

 "Then let's all go together, it's more fun when we're all together."

Reina walking in front of me looked back and suggested with a smile while looking at me and Kazuki. The cheerful smile heals me, and the words that it's fun to be with everyone give me a sense of fulfillment that I'm glad I was able to create this moment.

 "Hey, Reina behind you!"

 

My attention was not caught in time and Rena, who was walking backward, bumped into another student who had stopped in front of her.

"Ah"

Reina, who lost her balance, jumped into my chest, so I decided to grab with both arms in a hurry and support her.

At that time, my arm that supported Reina's body lightly hit her big chest a sensation that I couldn't taste anywhere else, so I was a little excited.

"Oh, thank you"

Reina leaves her cheeks dyed red. I'm almost falling and I'm going to feel embarrassed.

Reina is a reliable friend of mine. But her only problem is that she's too attractive as a woman. I want to see her as a friend, but  sometimes I think about something rude when I see Reina.

It is impossible not to be conscious as a woman. Last year, we were building a mental wall that we couldn't see each other in order to concentrate on the entrance exams.

But now that I'm a high school student, that wall is gone.

It's not really in shape, but it's a clear change of mind that the wall is gone ... at least in me.

Isn't my best friend of the opposite sex established, or is it just because I don't have immunity to women?

Reina is my best friend. I wonder what awaits us when the relationship is more sublime than that best friend--

Tsubasa

I was able to meet again with Nanawatari-kun.

Now it's fluffy as if I were in a dream. Like a balloon tied with a string, if you relax, it will fly high in the sky.

I haven't seen him in five years. He is taller than I am now, and his voice has changed. He had become the Nanawatari-kun I didn't know before. However, I still get nervous when I see him, and I am the same as I was back then.

I don't want to be too shy to be friends like we were back then. ...... This time I want to face you properly and cherish the time I have with Nanawatari.

 "Hey, let's go to the gymnasium together."

 When I was about to go to Nanawatari, Yuzu Shibata, who was sitting in front of me, called out to me.

"yep, OK"

I decided to accept Shibata's invitation. It would be a problem for Nanawatari to suddenly wander around Nanawatari, so let's gradually reduce the distance.

Right now, I am still embarrassed to even talk to nanatawatari-kun. I've always had feelings for him in my heart, and I'm too excited to talk to him.

 "Please see"

 Shibata-san suddenly shows a unique movement like awe . she was looking at my face and clearly waiting for me to give her a comment.

"What?"

 " I'm talking in Hakata dialect! Are you from Kyushu, after all ?"

Shibata is very excited to be involved with me. she is a bit intense and strange, but she doesn't seem to be a bad person.

"Yeah, I'm from Fukuoka"

“ I see, that's unusual. My name is Yuzu Shibata. Nice to meet you.”

 "Nice to meet you."

Hakata dialect seems to stand out in Tokyo. If I don't get used to standard Japanese soon, I'm going to be embarrassed a lot from now on.

"Did you know that trio? It looks like something happened in the morning."

"Tenkai Nanawatari-kun, who was a childhood friend of mine, lived in the house next door. The other two are friends of Nanawatari-kun, so they're not acquaintances."

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url