Cote v16 chapter 4.2

 

Only the identified voting results that do not change endlessly are reflected in the class.

"It's been over an hour now, just for this last erroneous question."

"But it can't be helped. I have to wait until Kanzaki-kun vote for oppose."

The hope of those who are voting in favor of the proposal is that Kanzaki will lose his patience and vote in oppose.

At first, they tried to be friendly to him, or scolded him with a stern tone, but sometimes they just vote silently.

He kept repeating.

"Hey everyone I'm bored with the silence, can I talk to you? 

Just ignore me if you're not interested."

Hoshinomiya-sensei who has been watching the last task so far, opens her mouth.

"In fact, when I was a student, I had the same experience as everyone else. You know why? Because I also took this unanimous special exam.

 the content of the fifth task was exactly the same as now. "

"It's rare, isn't it the first time the sensei talks about her school days?"

The relationship between Ichinose's class and Hoshinomiya was good, and it was known from an early stage that she was from this school. 

There were many students who tried to hear about her school days, but it can be said that she never had the opportunity to speak seriously.

"I remember being stuck for a long time on this task as well, even though the situation in the class was completely different "

She smiled coldly as if she remembered the time.

"It's the ultimate choice between taking class points and taking your friends. That's why we struggled and fought. 

Boys would grab each other by the collar. "

"Well, isn't it a little too much?"

They probably can't imagine a situation in their class where they grab each other by the collar.

Hoshinomiya smiled bitterly while looking at the girls.

"Well, it's a different time. In my case, it was the third semester of the third grade.

-It was time to aim for the point with all my might. 

Who is specific If you talk a little bit about dropping out of school, your friends will take it for granted But in order to win, you have to be strong.”

“If you were in a situation where you only needed 100 more points to get to Class A, could you have made the same decision as you did now ?"

Hoshinomiya understood what Kanzaki wanted to ask and put it directly into words.

" You can't drop someone out of school. I’ll do my best to make up for it in the next special exam."

" What if there is no next time? What if this special exam is a post-graduation exam, and now we've all made it to class A, the class we've always wanted to be in.

However, the difference from class B is only a few tens of points. If you give priority to making friends here, class B will be done then. 

What do we do? Of course, the class B that's chasing after you doesn't have a choice, right? I'll get 100 points even if I have to cut someone else. Right?"

No matter how good a class is, you have to think about it.

If you protect your peers, the fall from class B will be almost confirmed.

" The same goes for the opposition unanimous? I'm betting on the dream that Class B will give up on Class A and if you choose not to drop out someone.

Do you want to try it? "

The classmates who have been arguing all the time are finally getting less talkative.

"That's a nasty question and we are not really in that situation right now. 

But one thing is for sure, if you want to move up to class A, you'll have to play rock-paper-scissors or whatever to get on our side.

 Running out of time is It's out of the question "

"What choice did  sensei ... make at that time?"

" Me? I... of course I chose to cut off unnecessary people because I said your was a friend or a close friend. It's yourself that counts.

 I’m sure everyone who's going around the other way around right now. In essence, it's okay if you can save yourself I think "

I want to graduate with all of us in  class A. That's what everyone is thinking.

 However, many people understand that it is an ideal theory.

Friends or self-preservation? The students couldn't find the words to answer the question.

" I can't say much more than that because I'm being watched closely behind. I will respect you all no matter which choice you make.

But don't make any ambiguous decisions.

If you're just friends, don't worry about it. You've only known each other for a year and a half, right? I'm sure you'll heal from the loss of your friend in time.

In fact, the three students who dropped out of the other class are already somewhat in the past, right?

But if you don't make it to class A, it's going to haunt you for the rest of your life. If you really value your friends more than anything else, you should put them first. "

Hoshinomiya ends the story by avoiding the gaze of the superior. It’s good to be a teache.


I just told you that there are disadvantages. When you finish listening to this story, the next vote will come.

Everyone feels strange about the button, both support and oppose. After a long time, the results of the vote were in.

The result of the vote was one vote in support and rest for oppose. As before, one vote did not move.

Hoshinomiya wasn't surprised, but rather seemed to be shown the shape of this class.

"Well Kanzaki-kun why don't you stop now?"

At the interval immediately after the vote is over, Himeno calls out with a dismayed appearance.

"I understood what Kanzaki-kun wanted to say and Hoshinomiya-sensei story, but that's why we are here now.

I don't think it will lead to voting in support. Even if it runs out of time, it probably won't change. "

To protect our companions, we choose to run out of time. That’s the perception that Himeno and the majority of the class will have, and that's it.

ichinose expresses her own thoughts.

"Yeah, both Kanzaki-kun's story and Hoshinomiya-sensei's story. I can understand it properly. But that's what the two of us are talking about now.

What do you do when you are in a situation? I know everyone's emotional feelings, I don't think it's a bad thing

 But even if I get into that situation, I don't think there is any point in class A, where I drop out of my friends and move-up to class A.

How to do it ? Then, what should I do for that ?

 In order not to become such a situation, do not be forced to make such an absurd choice.

 I think it's important to get in Class A for sure. "

"Ideal theory ... That's right. An overwhelming class A that no one has to drop out of school.

 How many class points do you need to achieve that?

Do I have to collect it ? "

"I may not be strong enough now, but I want to aim for such a class."

The classmates listen attentively to the story, which is only a dream story, and repeat their necks.

Kanzaki's resistance would be meaningless anymore.

Even if you continue to vote in support, it will just run out of time as Himeno says.

"Let's do our best together, Kanzaki-kun"

"I guess so"

One opposition is preyed upon and captured by those who do not know the fear.

"I thought I'd force myself to change this class, but apparently I don't have that qualification ... no ability.

That’s Seems to be"

This class does not change. I don't know if it ends in class B or class D, but i definitely reaches class A.

I can't reach it. It was enough time to be so sure. I felt no vitality in expression of acceptance of voting the other way around. 

It wasn't, but few students would have noticed it. After that, as if there was no conflict from the beginning

It's time to vote.

The answer to this question is: 

10th vote result: Support (0 votes) and oppose ( 40 votes)


I chose to abandon my class points and protect my classmates.

"Then, the final task was unanimous, so the special exam is over."

" That's all right, Kanzaki. You can get zero points of your reward."

It takes about 3 hours. You are not allowed to stay in the school, but you will have free time.

 " By the way, class A seems to have already finished the special examination."

" Really? That's as good as it said Sakayanagi's class is."

" That means Ryuen-kun and Horikita's class are still taking exams, isn't it?"

" Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Don’t chat unnecessarily after school. The other classes are in the middle of a special exam, so don't disturb them.

I'm going to guide you, so please stand up quietly. "

Kanzaki stood up as each of them expressed their impressions of the joy of being released from the special examination.






Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url