genius prince vol 8: chapter 14

 

After all, they are not an opponent you can let your guard down.

" Then it would be nice to rest in the mansion. I'll have a carriage ready soon."

" I will take you at your word. If i catch a cold and cannot attend the holy meeting, it would be a serious matter."

" Your Eminence and I look forward to your honest opinion, Your Highness."

"I will do my best to meet your expectations.-Then."

Wayne bowed deeply to the Holy King and Cardomeria, and returned his heels. And after Wayne's back disappeared behind the door,

"... Melia"

The sound of Silverio's voice made Caldmería listen attentively without hesitation.

"will this individual help our flower bloom?"

"I'm sure,"
"I see...

Silverio muttered.

"A large flower that engulfs this earth......it must be beautiful."

"Be sure to take a look under His Eminence."

Cardomeria reverently thanked Silverio, who looked away with his muddy eyes.

------------------------------------------------------

"I really want to go home!"

Wayne, who returned safely from the Holy Office, shouted in a room in the assigned mansion.

"You've just arrived, haven't you? Isn't the Holy Meeting just around the corner”

Ninym interrupted as usual, Wayne continued.

"That's exactly it! Cardomeria seems to be dangerous as usual, the Holy King seems to be defeated, and the holy meeting where the dangerous people who quarrel with them gather, is already in a bad situation! What kind of a punishment do I have to face if I have to show up at such a place? "

" Didn't you say something along the way don’t underestimate me, Cardomeria?"

“let pretend i never said!”

" Of course not."




Wayne groaned without strength.

"how is Franya doing, by the way?"

" She went to bed in preparation for tomorrow's party. she was puffing that she would fill in for Wayne this time."

Ninym with a small smile. Wayne smiles bitterly.

"I don't have to be so enthusiastic, but well, if there's nothing wrong with Franya, that's good news. I can concentrate on the congress."

At that time, his servant appeared by hitting the door from the outside.

"Your Highness, Lord Tigris' messenger wants to see you in front of the house." Wayne and Nim looked at each other for a moment

"All right, let him through,"

Upon receiving Wayne's reply, the servant immediately brought in a messenger.

"My name is husht and I serve sir Tigris."

The messenger man who stood in front of Wayne bowed reverently. He was certainly the man who was samurai around him when i met Tigris the other day.

"This time, my lord has entrusted me with  a letter to Prince Wayne."

"lets listen"

" But first, you need to get rid of someone. "

husht's gaze was directed at Ninym, who was nearby.

"She is my heart. There is no need to leave."

"Fearfully, the message of lord Tigris is extremely important."

" Then I guess I'll have to ask her to stay, even more so."

"….."

Wayne turned a cold look at husht, who frowned.

" If you disagree with my judgment, leave. If you disagree with my decision, then leave and tell Lord Tigris. No alliances."

"... I'm sorry.”

husht is a messenger, regardless of Tigris himself. There is no choice but to think about the abandonment of the alliance. husht took the letter from his bosom and handed it to Ninym. The wax seal of the letter is exactly that of Verancia, and when opened, it contains text and a map from Tigris.

Especially all the more.

"That's exactly what it says. Tomorrow night, we'll have a meeting with a third person at an abandoned suburban building on the map."

"Well, who is the rumored partner?"

"I'm sorry, I have no knowledge of that."

"Sir Tigris seems to be a pretty secretive. Well, tell him I understand the details."

"Huh. Certainly."

husht bowed and quickly left the room to report to his master. After she saw it, she silently refrained from saying Ninym slumped.

"... he didn't have to be so stubborn."

"It's not mean. It's natural."

When Wayne answers for no reason, Ninym becomes happy, embarrassed, such a face, but immediately regains her mind after coughing.

"Anyway, there will be a secret meeting tomorrow night."

"It looks like. By the way, who do you think is the third person, Ninym?"

Ninym thinks a little,

" I'm sure it's one of the elected princes in all likelihood, but ... King Gruyere seems to be different, and Prince Miloslav is pushing king Skillet, so he don't have this either."

"When it comes to that, except for Tigris, the Holy King, Steil, or Agata?"

" His Holiness is on the side of the power, so I don't think he'll ride this badly. I wonder if either Prince Steil or Representative Agata is the favorite. wayne, you liked lord steil, didn't you ?”

Wayne turned to the face.

“I'm not at all happy about it, but it seems so. ...... I don't like the idea of working with Steil. I hope Skillet will be a bit of a madman and get close to Tigris.”

read upto chapter 30 on patreon right now


Become a Patron!

 

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url