Chapter 10

“Hmph…” Manfred contemplated this, and eventually he seemed to
shake something off. “Well, it doesn’t matter. After all, Natra has now
openly antagonized me and Bardlosh. If that’s how it has to be, we have
no choice but to take him down.”

---------------------------------------

"I can't read that man's true intentions ..."

It is the First Prince Dimetrio who is so worried in a dimly lit room. Although he lacks virtue and talent, he is a man who has received strong support from conservative aristocrats since his birth.

"Do you think that he really came to my side?"

The subordinate, who had been refraining from answering the question of the lord, responded reverently.

"Yes. We can't let guard down, but I think he have the intention of cooperating with His Royal Highness's coronation."

" He sneakyly collude with other prince's in Meertus to knocked me out. But why is he want to join me this late in
the game? "

It's true that he sent a letter to Natra asking him for alliance, but neither he nor a single member of his faction believed the prince of
Natra would ever agree to it.They'd assumed he's probably on the sidelines, even if he's at Lowellmina faction, where he thought so, but It is unexpected that he will join in directly.

Of course, it's good to see him here. But what is the basis of that? And I can't help thinking what the reasoning behind it was.

"It's a guess, but he want to restore relationship with His Highness, I think there is nothing else.  It is now the late the Emperor who establish the alliance between Natra and the Empire. It makes sense that Prince Wayne would support the eldest son to secure the status as an ally."

"Mmm ... did he came maintence the alliance of the empire rather than join me ...?" Dimetrio crosses his arms with an expression that he is not convinced.

 The subordinate faced his liege carefully opened his mouth to such a lord. "... Or maybe this is a delusion, but I’m starting to think he might have planned the incidents at Meertus  for this very reason. "

"What does it mean?"

"If you get the cooperation of another country for the coronation, you will inevitably be bound by the connection with that country.

Our camp would have avoided it as much as possible if it hadn't been in such a predicament. "

" In anticipation that I set my sights on the throne and seek cooperation from other countries, he sent me spiraling into Meertus. So you’re saying that? "

"Of course,there is a possibility but ..." His subordinates try to keep it as a possibility, but Dimetrio bought it.

 After all, that man appeared with a small companion to the camp of the opponent who once had a bad relationship.

That's right. If he don't have the confidence to grasp the current situation, he can't take such a reckless action.

If allowed, Demetrio would have torn his limb from limb if he could. But doing so losing trust of lords. wayne must know that too, Otherwise, he wouldn’t come sauntering into this place like he owned it.

"... But I won't let you steel show." Dimetrio spat."You may be
planning to siphon all our resources, but don’t underestimate me. I’ll tear you apart with my teeth… "

"-I wonder what every one in camp is thinking now. "

"It's a misunderstanding, but i sweeeaaar!" In Ninym's words, Wayne shouted in the room he was stayed to. "No! No! It wasn't supposed to be like this!"

"Really, I don't think this will happen ..." Next to Wayne screaming, Ninym sighs deeply.


Next Post Previous Post
1 Comments
  • Siesta
    Siesta October 24, 2021 at 2:34 AM

    thanks

Add Comment
comment url