Chapter 65 : Assassin Develops



 I received what I was looking for from Maha and returned to Touahade.

 Then, I spent several days preparing the medicine in the workshop.

 This drug is mostly a narcotic and has both addictive and adverse effects on the body.

 However, superhuman concentration can be obtained only for a short time.

 That's what makes the world look slow.

 It's modeled after what athletes used to dope in my world.

 The core material grows with nourishment even magical power, and the finish is worse than what is in my world.



"I don't really want to rely on this kind of thing."



 It is a tentative power, and it is just a makeshift.

 Moreover, it hurt one's body.

 However, there are areas that cannot be reached otherwise.

 The mushrooms that Maha has obtained are only used by foreign tribes to bring down the gods, and they have a tremendous sense of euphoria.

 Processed and added some ingredients to maximize its medicinal properties.

 Put the resulting liquid into a syringe.

 This is because the effect is not good when taken orally.



"It's my first time to use it, but it shouldn't be a problem."



 We have already confirmed the safety using the death row prisoners in the dungeon of Touahade.

 Press the syringe against the neck muscle and pour the drug solution.

 My head became strangely cold, my vision widened, and eventually my surroundings slowed down.

 A comfortable world.

 I even feel omnipotent.

 Try using one skill. One of the skills I gained in [Knights who follow me].



 S rank skill, [multiple chanting].

 Magic that can cast multiple magics that are impossible for humans at the same time.

 Very useful, but modest for an S rank.

 But now I can understand the skill more deeply.



 Instead of just using it, we evolve it by understanding and stepping on it.

 As a result ... [Multiple chanting] shows a new aspect. You can now perform silent chanting at high speed.

 Yes, [Multiple Chant] does not have two mouths, but uses magical power to perform pseudo-chanting. Since it is a simulated body that performs chanting, unlike ordinary chanting, it can be accelerated without being bound by the limit speed at which it can be pronounced.

 By doing so, [high-speed chanting] became possible.



 There are many opportunities for [high-speed chanting] to be more useful than multiple chanting.



"This is the depth of skill"



Something like this was hidden behind [Multiple Chant].

 Other skills also have hidden aspects.

 Just thinking about them makes me excited.

 And what I'm most interested in right now is ...



"[Knights who follow me]. Strengthening tarte and Dia is a top priority."



 Tarte and Dia are strong.

 To the extent that even the knights of this country are comparable.

 However, it is powerless to those who completely transcend the boundaries of people.

 It is necessary to raise the basic specifications.

 For that, I wanted to use [Knights who follow me].



"... Is the medicine running out? That's all for today."



 Terrible nausea and malaise. The body is as heavy as lead.

 Apparently, the medicine I typed in has run out.

 Look at the clock. The effect time is 13 minutes and 20 seconds. Keep this in mind as a guide. In extreme battles where you have to use this, sudden loss of effect will result in death.



"The side effect of the drug, fatigue, disappears in less than a minute, but continuous use is prohibited."



The effect of [super recovery] will restore your physical condition.

 However, although fatigue disappears quickly, [supercompensation] is just a strengthening of resilience, and it is powerless for things that cannot be cured over time.

 It cannot be a countermeasure for addiction, which is another side effect.

 Drug addiction is a burning pleasure in the brain that does not cure.

 The only way to prevent the brain from becoming pleasure is to take some time.

 If you depend on this medicine, you will not be able to get out.

 In addition, continuous use creates resistance, weakens the effect, and reduces the duration of effect.

 Careful operation is required.



"Is it okay to use one in a day?"



 If possible, use it once, and I'd like to have an interval of three days.

 I'd like to experiment with other skills soon, but I'm afraid.

 Otherwise, my personality will be destroyed in no time.

 In that sense, this is a trump card.

 Be careful not to use it lightly.

 Well, I was able to try to reach the depths of the skill.

 Then, let's finally do that next time.



 ◇



 Two days later, he called Tarte and Dia into the garden to avoid becoming addicted.

 That's why I've already decided which skills to try the next time I use the drug.



"Today, I will give power to them. The skill I got from the brave. I will use [Knights who follow me]. This is the power to lend my power and skill to the other party."

"Ah, does lending mean that Rogue will be weakened?"

"No, it's not. Copy and press. I'm still strong. So don't worry."



 That is why S rank skill.

 One in 100 million people is the kind of hero you have.



"I'm looking forward to it. I'm completely quitting humans like Rogue and Epona, and I never felt like catching up."

"Yes, I was trying my best to catch up, but it was too different and too far ... but with that, I can help Rogue properly!"



 Both are looking at me with hopeful eyes.



"However, this skill has its drawbacks, and if you lose the battle for something important, or if you disobey my orders, you will lose your knighthood and your skill will be invalidated .... So be prepared. Please keep it. From now on, you will not be defeated. "

"Well, I'm not confident in the first half."

"The best thing is not to fight like that, but when it's unavoidable, it's unavoidable. At that time, you have to decide your stomach."

"Don't worry. It's okay while you're doing your main business. It's an assassination, it's not a fight."

"Surely"



 We are assassins, not knights. Just kill without noticing its existence.

 It's half failed when the battle is happening.



"Rather, I'm more concerned about the latter half. I can't go against Rogue's orders. I wonder if I'll be punished with naughty orders? Rogue is a boy."

"Well, I'm a little happy, but I'm ready for my heart."

"I can't do it"



 You don't have to give an order, just ask.

 I am aware that I am loved so much.



"I'm gonna use this skill soon"

"Well, shouldn't we be a little stronger? You can rest assured that you won't lose to anyone."

"If you say that, no matter how long it goes, then it won't come. Rest assured, the tarte is already strong enough."



 The tarte wasn't gifted.

 He is honest, hardworking, and has accumulated a lot of things to become stronger.

 You can be proud of that.



"How about me?"

"Dear is almost invincible in magical battles. I guarantee."



 I don't know a wizard more than Dia.

 If it's pure technology, it's better than me.



"Then, can I ask you? Because my eyes were from the tarte."

"Okay, let's use our power."



 The other day's drug solution is injected into the neck muscle using a syringe.

 I named this medicine this way. [Dianket].

 The medicine turns and my head becomes cold and clear.



"[Knights who follow me]"



 Activated power.

 Originally, this power gives power first, and then gives skills randomly.

 But for me now.

 If I go deep into my skills, I can do something different.

 I understand, I can recognize it.

 What flows from me into Dia.



 Now that you recognize the flow, you can manipulate it.

 Pass what you want to give to Dia in the desired flow.

 I'm choosing the right one from my skills and the skills I got from Epona.

 When those skills and Dia's talent come together, Dia should awaken as an unparalleled wizard in this world.

 I kept releasing my power while imagining that figure.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url