A former Bride who can't give up on me : chapter 2

 Upon arriving at Komama High School, many freshmen were flocking in front of the Bulletin Board on the wall.

Unlike in junior high school, most high school class charts are unknown.

We will be Happy or sad won't know but there are few students, and the results are taken plainly.

However, Reina is nervous and shivering. I can be in the same class with reina and her hands in front of her chest

It seems that she is praying strongly.

"What should I do ... It would be super boring if I had to be in a different class from Nanawatari. I absolutely hate it, I can't really do it. "

Reina has a pale face and speaks with moisty eyes.

"Reina, calm down"

"Calm down"

Grabbing her shoulders, she stiffened in an instant. As if pulled out the power from  robot.

For some reason, Reina makes her face bright red and stiff when grabs her shoulders and holds her body down.

Taking advantage of that habit, when Reina is in a hurry or behaves suspiciously her shoulders are stiff as before.

I'm grabbing and calming down her.

"Yeah, Nanawatari and Jiba.  how are doing ?"

Kazuki Hirose, who came to us with the junior high school, is trying to tell us the result of the class arrangement.

So I signed out aloud.

"Don't tell the result, I'll see for myself. Read the air"

"Oh, oh ..."

Kazuki was smiling, so there is no doubt that he has a good report.i guessed the result, but myself Don't think about anything until you see it for a minute.

Reina and I proceed to a position where the class table can be clearly seen. Kazuki stands behind us and  she waiting while holding it in her hand on chest.

"Nanawatari ..."

Reina stares at me and she's almost crying. Apparently they were the first to see their names

It looks like it's on, but wait for it to show a little more joy.

"I'm happy ... really"


"Wait, wait! I haven't found it yet."

"We are in the same class. Eight groups a year."

After all, Reina couldn't stand it before she found it herself. Well, if it's the same class

I have no more joy, but ...

Looking at the class table for eight groups a year, the names of me, Reina, and Kazuki were written. Three friends are the same

When I witnessed the miracle, my eyes became a little moist.

"This is fate, isn't it?"

Reina taps my back with an emotional expression. I felt it was a miracle, but Reina was lucky

She seemed to feel alive.

"Since there are Aida and Komiya who are in the same class with junior high school, it seems that we all in Shibasaka are eight groups a year.

It seems that it was assigned to. It's not a miracle or fate, it's that kind of mechanism. "

"Wow Hirose, I don't need such a calm analysis. Read the air, I feel fate."

Reina is looking cold at Kazuki who has done a calm analysis. Apparently this class arrangement is a coincidence

It seems that it was inevitable.

"I'm sure it was the best result. I'm looking forward to working with you both."

"That's right, Nanawatari"

It's encouraging to start a new high school life with friends. Reina's tremors have subsided.

"eh"

Shiroki Tsubasa

I saw the name Tsubasa Shiroki on the class table. With the same surname and same name as my childhood friend

I was surprised and thought that there was a terrible coincidence.

Is it the person herself ... No, Tsubasa should live in Fukuoka, so isn't that possible?

"What is quickest way to go classroom"

Kazuki talks about the unnatural Hakata dialect. I'm confused by the sudden mysterious behavior.

"Why are you suddenly using Hakata dialect?"

"There was a girl who was talking about Hakata dialect a while ago. That's why I remember Nanawatari at the time.

Nanawatari also spoke a little Hakata dialect, didn't he? "

Kazuki and I met in the basketball club when we were in the first year of junior high school. At that time I was still withdrawn from Fukuoka

It's been two years since I came here, and sometimes dialects came out.

Now that I'm completely used to the standard language, I don't have any dialects.

No, there was a girl who spoke Hakata dialect, but that wasn't it ...

"If we stay here forever, we will get in the way."

Reina turn her back, so I decided to leave the front of the class table and head to the classroom of eight groups a year.

Climbing the stairs to the 4th floor, there were eight classrooms a year at the end of the corridor.

As it is the first day, the classroom has a unique atmosphere. Both boys and girls are fidgety

Many students are fidgety and playing with their smartphones to relieve tension.

Reina, who looks good in the expression "Ikeikegal"( meant Ace but let go with heroine) was attracting attention as soon as she entered the classroom. 

There are few students who go on to school are flashy, and Reina is a gal, who stands out.

Kazuki is also in the spotlight. He is also good at exercising, so he has been one since junior high school

The tree was popular, but it seems that it will not change even in high school.

I, who is sandwiched between the two, is also attracting attention as a bonus. Cute Reina and cool Kazuki If you are sandwiched between them, I may look like a handsome guy. It's a bonus for me.

I am conscious of cleanliness, which is the most important factor that women like. The appearance of a man is more than hair

I can't touch the outside, so I'm putting all my efforts into creating a sense of cleanliness. I'm doing something in particular It's not just that, but I always try to show a clean face.

"Since the order of the names, the seats are separated."

As Reina says, my, Kazuki and reina so the three seats are separated from each other.

 I'm in the first row, Reina is in the fourth row, and Kazuki is in the seventh row.

Because I'm in that line, there's a 95% chance that I'll be in the front seat on the far right.

Fortunately, it was second thanks to karma.

For some reason Reina is sitting in my seat and staring around classroom. I don't know what she is claiming However, it seems to warning for surroundings.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url