A former Bride who can't give up on me : chapter 3

 "Please stop doing strange things from the first day. People around you think that you are a dangerous person, and it becomes hard to get involved with you"

"Noisy, noisy. I warn you not to look at Nanawatari with strange eyes from the first day. 

The woman diagonally behind me . you have been watching Nanawatari for a long time. "

When I heard Reina's words and saw the girl who was diagonally behind her, who looked exactly like my childhood friend's tsubasa.

She was sitting. When she met me, she hurriedly turned her face around.

Eh ... Is there really my tsubasa ... It's the position of Tsubasa Shiroki in terms of seating location.

This is dangerous.

Wait a minute, is there such a thing? My childhood friend moved in same city and the same class at the same high school

Is there such a thing?

"... Tsubasa?"

I inadvertently called the name of Tsubasa. The brain that cannot accept the reality and the reality in front of you

The eyes I'm catching are messed up in my head.

"Nanawatari-kun ... “

A girl who responded shyly to my question.

 That a lie right ?

……………………..

I had a favorite person.

A childhood friend named tenaki Nanawatari who has been next to me since I got confused.

He's a restless person who always seems to be doing something, and always talk to me

I hate losing and continue until I win the game ...

If you close your eyes, you can see Nanawatari. A smile that makes me feel better when I look at it.

A serious face that makes you want to cheer for a troubled face that you want to be kind.

He was the most important person to me and I always wanted to be with him.

When I told his parents that feeling, my dad made Nanawatari my husband that night.


It's just a promise, but I'm happy. I was afraid to leave Nanawatari, so I and Nanawatari

I wanted a shape that would connect you.

However, when I became a bride with Nanawatari, I became embarrassed and couldn't speak well.

It's also about the age when I'm ten years old and I'm a little conscious of the opposite sex, so I was nervous.

Maybe it was the same for Nanawatari-kun, and he didn't stay near me too much.

I became a bride because I wanted to be with him forever, but it had the opposite effect.


But someday I believed that I would be able to face it well.

But that hope is also shattered.

Nanawatari moved to Tokyo when we were in the fifth grade of elementary school and was separated.

It is the situation I was most afraid of has happened.

From there, I felt like I was left alone in the world. Become a junior high school student, join club activities and make friends

Even if we can do it, my heart feels empty all the time.

I can't forget it even if I try to forget it. I thought it would be resolved over time, but I have no feelings Did not change.

I gave up. I gave up on Nanawatari.

When I was in the third year of junior high school, I was just thinking about how to go to see him.

The chance came as if to push my back.

I heard that my sister will go to Tokyo and start living alone when she goes to college, 

so I'm my sister asked to live with her and decided to go on to a high school in Tokyo.

It was more scary than I imagined that the environment would change, but I met Nanawatari again rather than that anxiety.

The feeling of being sick was stronger And now, Nanawatari is in front of me.

I realized that the moment when a dream comes true is surprisingly calm.

---------------------------------

"Are you acquainted?"

Nanawatari nods silently to a friend's question. I'm nervous, even if I stare at it tsubasa not match little loneliness.

"Did i told you about when i was in elementary school so ?”

"Yes childhood friend"

"Eh ?: The childhood friend who was the bride you mentioned before ?: Wasn't it Nanawatari's delusion?"

"Stupid, don't say that!"

Nanawatari is shaking his friend's body. My story was told to his friends I'm very happy. It wasn't supposed to be ...

"... Hey, what do you mean, Nanawatari?"

A woman who seems to be a friend of Nanawatari who is angry for some reason. Kicking the legs of Nanawatari's desk, the students around staring at us .

She's an urban gal, or a flashy, fashionable and conspicuous person. It’s the opposite of what I ’m sober, and I’m looking at it. my head gets very sick.

Who is that person.

Don't worry about calling Nanawatari by his name.

"Oh, that's what I mean, that's what it is."

"I don't know at all"

Nanawatari is glared by a woman. Nanawatari's facial expressions and gestures have changed.

 It makes me happy when I realize that Nanawatari is still Nanawatari.

"In other words, that's that, this is this ... in short, that's what it is."

"When you try to deceive it like that. I don't know if you don't say it clearly. "

Nanawatari has been driven too far and his face is pale. I can't see it because of mourning Nanawatari-kun. I don't want you to have such face.

"Oh, that ... Nanawatari-kun is in trouble."

"Shut up?"

I courageously broke in between Nanawatari and the woman who were in trouble, but the woman glared at me.

I will end up. I'm scared, but Nanawatari is more important than that fear!

"Tsubasa, Reina is my friend. Reina Jiba"

"No……"

Nanawatari goes around in front of the woman and explains the relationship to me.

I thought he wasn't a lover in terms of distance, but he seemed to be Nanawatari friends.

I'm glad she was a friend of him

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url