COTE v16 chapter 1 part 4

 Part 4

I'm going to the same place anyway, so I'll go with Horikita to a special building specified classroom.

When I arrived in front of the classroom designated by Satou, for some reason I saw Maezono  there.

"Oh, I'm a watchman. I don't think anyone will come after school, but just in case any way"

"Watching? ...it's much more elaborate than I thought."

I'd like to keep which grades, which classes, and what kind of performances I'm going to do until the day of the event, although it's a big premise, until the answered.

She seemed surprised that he was watching class door.

That's the same for me. Not only did she ask the teacher to rent a room in the special building, but she was also on guard to prevent third-party intervention.

I can't believe it's standing up to , and it's simple but even padded so that you can't see the inside of the classroom from the window.

"Then I'll have you show me the inside at once,"

"Oh, wait a minute. From now on, it's a practical form, so Horikita-san and Ayanakoji-kun will experience it as customers. Look like that"

"That's right. Okay, this is easier to understand than looking at a poor proposal."

Horikita must have raised expectations by looking at the elaborate flow so far.

“Whether or not it will actually accepted it is a matter of serious effort to win the cultural festival."

 It would be nice for Horikita. 

She checked again for people around and slowly opened the door.

The first thing that came into view was the unexpected bright color.

The decorations were so well-balanced that it was hard to imagine that they were inorganic ornaments .

"This is..."

"Welcome To Maimai maid cafe!”

At the same time, three girls greet us in distinctive costumes.


Satou and Matsushita, who called us here, are maid clothes.

Mee-chan, who looked shyly at me, was dressed in Chinese clothes.

By the way, monitors are usually installed in classrooms, but special buildings that are rarely used are still white.

It seems that the board is still installed And like using the whiteboard, the name of the shop is written cutely with a pen.

You will be guided to your seat and handed a handmade menu.

"What would you like to order, master?"

"Wait a minute. May I ask you before I order?"

"Huh ? What?"

Didn't it take a long time and money just to prepare this?

When asked if they could prepare it on the same day, it seemed difficult . Even if you can do your best with decorations, how about costumes?

I wonder if she did.

" Matsushita-san, how long did it take?"

"The preparation period is about four days, and I think the cost is surprisingly reasonable 13,200 private point in total three of us here and Maeno-san are planning and splitting the bill, so 3,300 points per person. 

I even bought three maid costumes and origami paper and pen for decorations at a general store. Tableware is our personal belongings, so there is no cost."

I see, that's why there's a lack of unity in tableware appearance. Of course, the part for the stage of planning is...

It's not going to be a negative factor. On the other hand, I was impressed by the fact that I prepared well at a minimum cost.

"Perfect for an impact. More than any other show I've ever seen."

Horikita praises Matsushita for being perfect, but she is not so cheap as to decide what to do.

"Do you have an important overall budget? l'd like to see the specific process."

Satou turns his eyes to Mee-chan without panic at the sharp indication.

"Well, I put it all together as much as I could."

She takes the clear file out of the box and presents it to Horikita. It must have been written by Mee-chan.

Or, the details were bitter across the school in beautiful letters. They said the costumes were rented, but each of the three companies saw it.

Borrowing one custome at a time. Price, quality and selection are compared respectively. The tableware used on the day is cheap.

The difference between the cost of doing so and the cost of doing so. The difference in the number of people and the number of guests involved, etc.

"It's more complete than any other planner I've ever seen. It's just as good as it should be."

If she compliment her honestly, Satou and Matsushita will poke Mii-san.

She bowed her head slightly as if to do so.

This is a proposal from Satou and others that can be said to be perfect.

However,

"It's certainly an interesting show. It may not be a rare genre, but if you make it well, it's possible.

I felt that way. But there are disadvantages. The rental fee for costumes is 4,000 points per person. If that's as planned, it's four for 10,000 points. The rest is an approximate cost of preparing drinks and snacks. This alone is 90,000...

in-class Ornaments cost 5,000 points, and if there's a place fee here...It's not cheap at all."

You don't need money for labor, so even if you can secure it without difficulty, you spend almost half of your current budget on one event."

It's going to be.

"Yes, but...but I think I can raise the unit price accordingly!”

A menu made by Satou and others, for example, 800 points for a cup of tea. It's more expensive than drinking at a cafe in a keyaki mall.

The amount is set Of course, it may be significantly revised downward depending on future adjustments, but it will still sell well.

They seem to be judging that there is a complication.

Horikita, who reads the three-page proposal again.

However, Satou's appearance around her was not so realistic that she felt strange.

Horikita looks up to see if she has come to a conclusion.

"I'll check again, but this show... No one has seen it, right?"

"Of course,"

Matsushita answered immediately but Satou and Mii-chan were dull..

"All right, I'll take good care of it so that this maid cafe can go through. You'll have to cut costs thoroughly.

Can you scrutinize the project?”

"Really? We did it!"

The three of them share their joys and touches.

"It's too early to be happy. Don’t forget that we are in the stage of positive consideration."

Nevertheless, it must have been a great harvest to attract attention from Horikita.

When the two of us went out into the corridor, the front Watchmen which had been watching, waved happily.

form the noise in the classroom would have reached the ears .

"But you've bought quite a lot. I can't believe I'm going to take good care of it."

"I won't admit it easily if I don't think there's a chance of winning. In fact, most of the proposals brought in were rejected on the spot, and they were good.

I only stayed there. That's how powerful the ideas they thought of were."

Maid cafes are not that rare.

However, Horikita is reluctant to cooperate because they has demonstrated the strength of our class and found the possibility of touching the hearts of visitors.

She seemed to be in a bad mood.

"Even if another class chooses the same maid cafe, you can win."

"Yes. Didn't you think so?"

"No, indeed,"

Even if you open a restaurant that deals with bad food, you'll have to fight some rivals. On the other hand, there was a maid cafe or two.

You may be able to screw it down with your ability. The three of them, who showed off their sample costumes, are still strong.


"That said. I’ll ask you to help them to make sure with plan."

"Cooperation? No way, do you want me to dress up as maid?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?I'll do my best to do it.Then we need to have the best people, right?

I think you, as a boy, should do that."

"No... well, I don't understand what you mean, but... I think there will be other can do better."

"Yes, Ike-kun and Hondo-kun may be better at this kind of thing. But if you tell them this,

It could lead to information leakage. He seems to have a loose tongue."

"...that's undeniable."

Even if they don't care about the sea, they can be careless.

"I don't want to increase the number of people who know what's going on. You know what I mean, right?”

"I see,"

Maybe Satou’s call was the end of luck, and this was the rule.

"So, first of all, I'll leave the selection up to you. Of course, I don't mind telling the person who will accept this matter, but it's a secret.

Don't forget to adhere strictly on case of emergency, the project will disappear."

In other words, it is important to protect information.

"Well... in that sense, I want to minimize the number of people sharing information. Can I leave everything to you? I'll give you an official budget later.

I'll decide, so I'll ask you to manage all the expenses from the arrangements."

"Wait a minute. You're making a leap at once and for all. Are you going to leave it to me alone?”

"The festival has not been decided to be one. Considering the balance between men and women and human resources, multiple stores are absolutely necessary. 

Try decrease budget It's going to be very difficult to figure out how to increase sales, and I'd like to concentrate on that."

I want to concentrate a lot, but I don't know why.

"You mean you accept the formal offer, right?"

I don't remember showing any signs of accepting it, but it's decided without telling me whether or not it's true.

"How can you ask me for this ?"

Is it possible for me to run the ideal maid cafe? Not at all, but I'm not confident.

Satou and Matsu, Mee-chan are confirmed... How many more waitresses will they need ?

It's still a long way off, but we'll have to wrap it up soon.

"I'm leaving for the student council room, so see you later."

"Okay, I see you then..."

On the way dormartie I was in charge of the idea that made me want to hold my head in my arms, and when I was about to get out of the special building, I saw of Chabashira sensei .

It doesn't seem like coincidence thought.

"Did you go to see Satou? I've heard about the proposal. I wonder what you're going to do. I hope idea is not bad isn’t "

"I suppose so. For Satou and others, you have to checked if before you move on to preparation I think so."

It's hard to laugh if you don't know if you'll get permission after you've prepared that much.

"Personally, I'm curious about the situation, so I'm going to go see it. How was it going?”

"Horikita was positive, too. You must have stepped on the chance of winning. I’m working on the details now."

"I see. Then I don't think I need to go all the way to see it."

"We've got a bit of a problem here in the form of getting involved."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm the director of the show under Horikita”

"You ? That really …"

When she looked at me pitifully and then Chabashira laughed.

"That's a good thing. Horikita has a pretty interesting suggestion."

"I think people like ike and professor are many times better suited to this kind of field."

Even if you say it's a maid cafe, you can't see any background.

"When it comes to understanding otaku culture, that may be true. However, sales are important at cultural festivals. A performance of miad cafe

They can give them originality, but they won't be good at making big profits or calculations. That’s why you supervise it.

It's meaningful. If necessary, ask them for their opinions and they'll solve the problem."

It's easy to say. In order to absorb opinions, we must also acquire a minimum level of knowledge.  

In ignorance It is difficult to point out that there is no guarantee that the answer will be reached even if only the advice is taken.

"You think you've got a chance to learn more than study "

"...that's right,"

I was about to go dormitory, but the Chabashira stopped me by calling on back.

"Next time... can you give me a little time?"

"Next time? When?"

"It will send a message soon. Is that all right?"

"Well, it doesn't matter. If I have any plans, I will open them up."

I could have refused, but after receiving a serious look from the Chabashira’s , I decided to agree


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url