Cote v16 chapter 1 Part 3


For the next two weeks or so, our school life went on as usual.


I work hard on my studies while preparing for both cultural and sports festivals. It’s the same as the so-called ordinary school.

It's a precious time to spend. Surprisingly, my original relationship didn't spread from wisteria, and new acquaintances are now.

There is no sign of it.

after school on Wednesday, the third week in the middle of September. I was sitting in the middle of the front row in the back of the class beside of  Horikita.

I caught the shadow of a rare person in contact with

"Well, Horikita-san .If you don't mind, could you give me some time?”

It was Sato who spoke a little reservedly. She is one of the girls who has nothing to do with Horikita.

"I have something to do with the student council in an hour, and I don't mind if you don't take long. I wonder what it is ?"

She doesn't look suspicious, but horikata probably hasn't had much experience being approached by Sato. When she asked her back mysteriously, Sato said,

continued  even though her voice was getting a little hoarse.

"We thought a lot about the cultural festival in our own way... I told you, I have something in mind.”

 “I want you to tell me

Yes, Presentations are welcome, but..."

"Let me give you a presentation. I came up with something that I could win at this cultural festival."

Sato look confident but Horikita doesn't just look impressed.

This is because many students have been to Horikita for more than 10 days.

Both male and female classmates have repeatedly proposed to horikata because of the benefits of being hired.

There are various things from novel to bizarre, but what they have in common is that Horikita doesn’t accept proposal at the name mere show .

 On the day when the remuneration for the planner was stated, hondou immediately offered to sell fried chicken   because it was delicious.

She suggested an idea. However, Horikita flatly refused to make  proposal and showed no willingness to accept it as a plan. 

The next day, Without hesitation, the hondou submitted a proposal to make fried chicken, but what was written on it seems to have been picked up from the Internet.

Just the recipe of the food and about how much it will be sold and how delicious it will be.

Seeing the low-level proposal, Horikita reiterated the importance of planning. If you open a fried chicken shop, the cost will exceed.

I wonder if that's the case, where the store is located, how many people do you need, and how many customers do you expect to buy?

Or what is the basis for this? She said he would only listen to people's ideas that had been put together properly.

Since then, it seems that the number of people who propose to Horikita will decrease significantly, but surprisingly, it has been made day by day.


Several proposals were actually put on Horikita's short- list for review.

However, no decision has been made on whether or not the plan will be adopted.

"Well, your proposal is prepared ?"

"Oh, yes. Of course I'm getting ready... Can you give me some time after this if possible?"

"Really? Well, where should we go? Discuss"

"Well, after that, there's an empty class for special building .I'm getting permission from my teacher."

"Empty classrooms."

When Horikita asked her back mysteriously she said “ okay, see you then”, satou turned  back and met me, who was watching the situation.

She was getting closer.

"Hey, Ayanakoji. Do you have time after school ?

"I don't have any plans "

"You listened to that our conversation, right? Can you come with Horikita in half an hour?"

"Why me, too?"

"That's a secret now. You'll know when you come."

Satou was filled with confidence, just like her earlier attitude toward Horikita.

“I'll be waiting for you then!”

After checking the time on his cell-phone, Satou hurried out of the classroom.

"I wonder what is ? . She seemed to have a lot of confidence."

"Do you mean she thought about a lot of things?"

"But she go out of way to call you,"

I don't know what it really means, but I'll find out in zero minutes anyway.

Horikita and I decided to play the time appropriately in the classroom before heading for the special building

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url