Cote v16 chapter 2 : Part 1

 Part 1


Until the start of the special examination, it would be better to ask students from other classes for behavioral problems.


"In this special test, the "protect point" will be temporarily invalidated. I was protected by one person in the  examination.

This is because it is impossible to conduct a fair special-examination just by having students. A person with a protective point

If someone is expelled in some way, he or she cannot revoke his or her withdrawal with his or her protective points.

That is, only if you pay 20 million private points for an individual or the whole class. Avoidance of selection can do it."

There aren't that many private points in this class right now.

In other words, students who have been expelled from school will surely be expelled.

Do you mean that the protection points that can be invalidated once in a while are sometimes?

If it is a special test against another class, the temporary invalidation of the protect point could cause dissatisfaction.

 But this time, As far as it is concerned, it is a problem.

In that sense, is it reasonable that this special rule applies?

It's no use complaining, but Koenji doesn't seem to care.

"During the special examination, all communication equipment such as the smartphone will be recovered. This exam creates unwritten rules by taking a quick look at the outside world.

This is because there is no possibility. If it turns out you're hiding it, you don't have to tell me the details anymore.

This, like other rules to be followed, involves dropping out of school.”

When it was lunchtime, Yosuke immediately left his seat and headed for the podium.

"Before lunch, I suppose. I’d like to hear everyone's opinion once. What do you think?”

When he asks his classmate, Kushida raises her hand to answer.

"Well, this special examination means that you have to take it separately, right?"

"Of course that's the case. If it's going to be put together without any trouble, don't you have to go out of your way to take the form of a special examination?"

"Then, isn't it better to have a clear leader in case you don't have a choice?"

“I think I can pass the special exam without any problems if I follow the choices that the leader ultimately decides."

"Yes, I agree with Umeda-san opinion. But the responsibility of a leader becomes serious."

If there are many options and, students who support the unselected option will be criticized. Two-way street You have to be a leader who can organize it.

"If you don't mind... could you ask  Horikita-san ?"

"Yes, I've been the leader many times, and above all, I thought they would put everyone together well so that there wouldn't be any unfairness."

“As  hirata-kun said, the responsibility is very serious, and  Horikita-san is good... but..."

"...yes, other classes may come up with similar strategies, and you need them when you disagree."

“I think it's going to be a measure. If you're reluctant to follow my instructions in case of emergency, can you tell me now and tell  them?"

There are not many students who run for leader or make negative statements because they hear that person have serious responsibilities. The proposal from the previous day was passed smoothly.

However, in case of emergency, Horikita will lead as a leader.

After that, we exchanged opinions for a while, but there was no particular major factor to be determined. It’s a little late in lunchtime.

"Let's go for lunch. Yukimu, Momiyachi is also good, isn't it?"

The two usual men also stand up in agreement with Haruna, who looks back and confirms.

a member of the Ayanakoji group. It's a small group of five, including me.

Just as the five of them began to gather, a student came running.

As soon as I made eye contact, the student spoke out.


"Kiyotaka, Let's go have lunch.”

She said this to me without pause, but with a nervous look in her eyes.

No one was paying attention to the fact that Kei was coming towards me, nor did they intend to listen to the conversation. 

But all 38 of us, except Koenji, looked at us at the same time.

"Sorry guys, I think I'll eat with Kei today."


Before anyone else can figure out what's going on, I pull up a chair and stand up.


"I'd like to go to the cafe. Okay?"


"Hey ......, wait a minute. I'm not sure why you're suddenly interrupting us. Karuizawa-san.”


"It's not a rule to cut in, is it? Did you just hear Kiyotaka say no?”

"I was asking... what do you mean? Did you promise something? What?"

A little late, Haruka begins to understand that we are calling each other by the name right now.

No, but I might have understood very little.

"I'm sorry, but she is my first priority.” 

"what ?"

"Oh, she…?"

Haruka and Airi have completely different reactions, but at the same time they mutter.


"That's why Kiyotaka, from now on. there may be fewer study sessions to participate in that group. Is that okay !!"

I leaves the classroom with kei as if she pulling my arm.

She's feeling pretty embarrassed, as her face is starting to turn red.

  I didn't think I would confess in this way ...

It seems that haruka, Airi and the other students couldn't chase after us in a stunned.



 



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url