Cote v16 chapter 3 part 1

 The teacher's morning is unexpectedly busy. This school is close to the workplace on the premises for living in a dormitory, that is the school, but there is nothing to do

It's like a mountain. Preparing for classes, checking for contact, and sometimes checking the water quality of the pool. 

However, the starting time of the work is the same as the starting time of the home room like working overtime.

After individual preparations in the morning, the teachers will meet at the same time as in the morning.

 Especially on the day when the special examination is held, the panic will double or triple. 

The school's mistakes will not be tolerated because they affect the lives of students.

"In this special exam, our teachers are most careful about intervening in the class. I want to protect the students in my class.

Please be sure to avoid such a situation that will help you involuntarily. "

A teacher who gathers four class teachers and audits this special exam warns with a stern look.

"Excuse me, it's too late. Can I have a minute?"

"What is it, Hoshinomiya-sensei "


"Surely last time ... This exam, which was conducted a year ago, was shuffled so that it wouldn't suffer from the class in charge.

But the homeroom teacher is just watching my class, right? 

Thinking about fairness Then I think it should be changed. "

As long as the warning is given, the school feels that it wants to stop the intervention of the homeroom teacher.

However, it is certainly better to leave it to another class.

No teacher should take the trouble to help a rival class.

"Isn't it because you believe that fairness is maintained?"

 Sakagami-sensei, who was open to the story, calmly analyzes it.

"Is that so?"

".... I can't give up except because it's a decision."

"Is that what have decided by above?"

There is nothing special about every special exam, no one of us can decide on a teacher. Chairman Sakayanagi and the president of this school.

It is decided by those who are involved in management.

We just follow the rules and carry them out.

However, wisdom does not try to hide the illegality, as it does not seem to fall into dismay.

The teacher, who couldn't see it, squeezed his voice and opened his mouth.

"This is my personal imagination, but this special examination can reveal the inner thoughts of students.

 That's an increase in information.

 It was thought that the flow to teachers in other classes would affect the next special examination"

"That doesn't mean that we teachers don't believe after all."

"It can't be helped. It seems that the three teachers in charge of this special exam have experienced the same thing in the past ... Last year.

Isn't that the reason why you were in charge of each class in last year's in-class vote? "

"That's what it is"

As I knew from the beginning, my wisdom seemed to be convinced again.

" Sakagami-sensei.... Can you proceed with the story?"

"Yes, yes. I'm convinced, so please proceed."

She was clearly in a bad mood, but Sakagami-sensei resumed his explanation as if she had given up.

"If the supervisor decides that it will be advice, we will warn you. If it is repeated, there will be a reduction in salary.

I'm not worried about it, but I've determined that I've made a malicious intervention that deliberately guides the students to the choices they should make.

Remember that in some cases there is also the worst demotion. "

Unanimous special exams are all about options. If the teacher acts to guide a specific option, the essence of the special test itself

It is natural to be asked.

Of course, neither teachers in other classes nor I have that intention.

As usual, I don't feel too emotional about the students, I just do things quietly.

Even if it's a special exam full of bitter memories, it doesn't change.

"That's all. Thank you for your special examination today."

Then I tried to do as usual and went through the lessons during my lifetime.

No, I was the only one who thought it was as usual, and it may have been different.

I didn't have a sense of time, and when I noticed, it was time for lunch.

On the desk in the staff room, there is a half-eaten meal.

When I put about a third in my throat,  stopped working .

If I can't see such a place, I put the remaining lunch in a bag and put it away.

 ready  for coming afternoon class, the sound that announces the start.

When I left the staff room while staring at the floor, I was called out by the footsteps coming from behind.

"Finally, Sae-chan"

"....... Is it Hoshinomiya?"

"It's been the case since the morning, but yesterday I couldn't sleep b


ecause of the special exam?"

I listen to the obvious and cheap provocation.

No, it would be more correct to say that I couldn't answer.

"There is nothing to do with my current class. It doesn't matter if the students clear it or not."

"Hmm? It doesn't look like you're cutting it that way."

"Well, that's fine. Don't forget that Sae-chan isn't qualified to aim for A class."

Hoshinomiya sent a grudged voice on my back as she left, without hiding it.

I couldn't raise my face to the end





Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url