Cote v16 chapter 3 : Dark clouds

 



An alarm clock, which I have been acquainted with for ten years, rang in my ear.

When I reach out silently and quickly, I roughly press the button and stop the alarm clock.

Due to the excess momentum, it fell off the mini table and finally rang , Having been trained by me so many times.

It's not a soft companion that can be broken by this degree.

"It's already 6 o'clock ...."

In the end, I greeted the morning with only about two hours of sleep. Take off your pajamas that you don't know what you changed for.

Throw it away and head to the washbasin with heavy footsteps while wearing underwear. Then pick up the alarm clock and tape it with cello tape.

It turned out that the broken cover of the claw that was attached came off and the battery was dropped to one.

"It looks like it's been a little too rough. I'll be careful tomorrow, so please forgive me."

After that, I go to the front of the mirror.

"You have a terrible face ..."

Not really, but in the current state, I can't show my face to the students. I've had a particularly light sleep in the last few days

Partly because of that, the dark circles under my eyes stood out even more today.

After washing my face thoroughly, I line up cosmetics that I rarely get. I'm sick ... no, it's unstable

This is because the students cannot know that they are in a state.

When I picked up a bottle of lotion, I suddenly saw myself in the mirror.

"It's ugly"

Somehow I touch my cheeks .

The elasticity and fascination that comes from your fingertips will be incomparable to when you were a student.

"Old, me too"

It's only about 10 years, but it's been more than 10 years.

It is inevitable that I will be reminded that that many days have passed.

"Is that a trivial problem ..."

I haven't grasped the flow of time now. I knew it from the beginning.

She resumes the movement she had stopped, opens the lid and silently begins to make up.

Today will come someday.

That's what she knew from the time she decided to become a teacher.

I should have known it, but I wasn't really ready.

"Calm down. This is not my fight. The situation is different from that time. In the current class, they will clear it without incident.

 Yes, that should be it. It's useless just to get nervous. "

Raise her pace of make-up, she tries to tell herself that this is something else.

Such a shallow idea does not work, and the heartbeat beats faster.

In this condition, it does not last until the end of the special test. I can think of the future.

"Be prepared ..."

I pressed the palms of both hands, and I showed myself reflected in it, and I muttered.

Next Post Previous Post
2 Comments
  • Unknown
    Unknown March 9, 2022 at 3:11 AM

    Whose pov is this please mention

    • Sonu
      Sonu March 11, 2022 at 11:07 PM

      its chabashira-sensei .

Add Comment
comment url