Cote v16 chapter 3 part 3.3

“ One special formula can be fully rewound. "

"I know what you mean, but I still want to say something."

Akito had been quietly participating on the special test up to this point, but when it came to the last task, he broke his silence.

"It's unlikely, but you might be crying at these 100 points someday, right?"

"Well, does that mean someone should drop out?"


"Don't be so quick. I'm against the expulsion."

He refutes it with an expression of anger or rather disappointment.

"I think it's best to aim for Class A without missing anyone from this class. That's why I have get 100 points.

I think we should not underestimate it and understand its weight."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean When graduation was approaching, this special exam became a turning point and everyone objected

You have to think about it. "

It is wrong to throw in the opposite without preparedness, that was Akito's opinion.

"Maybe I wasn't thinking about anything ..."

You have voted against it without a second thought. Students who notice the shadow of such peer pressure.

" Koenji I fully understand that you played an active part in the uninhabited island exam. 

Even without your promise to Horikita, you voted yes.

I think it's strange that you're getting votes to expel me. "

Not only Horikita and Sudo, but Akito also turns his thoughts to Koenji.

“But even so, you can't annoy the class as long as you want. It's not just class points that make up a relationship.

Do you understand what I'm saying? "

With his eyes closed, Koenji nods deeply.

 whether he is thinking about something or not, he glances at Akito when he opens his eyes.

"Of course I don't understand at all."

"Think about how this school works. Everything is based on the points you earn. It doesn't matter if it's a friendship or an affair.

 Class points are used to determine the top classes, and private points are used for personal assets. The two sides of the same coin.

I don't see anything wrong with agreeing to make it a top priority "

"I'm going to say that you’re crazy.  who hasn't contributed to the class for a long time! 

Just because you won first place on a deserted island doesn't mean you can act like that all the time"

" It's a good idea to look in the mirror, Redhair-kun. I think it's obvious who's contribution to the class is greater, you or me.

I think it's pretty obvious who's more valuable to the class.. "

Sudo has been highly evaluated now, but at the time of enrollment, he was a problem child on par with Koenji. 

Considering the change in interest, Sudo's share is larger

"Well, it's not the class points that matter to me."

Attitude toward Koenji's approval, which was thought to be inevitable so far.

However, Horikita did not overlook this statement by Koenji.

"Class points aren't important, so for you, the existence of these 100 points is to move up to class A.

Not for private points. That's why you continue to invest in training, right? "

" That's right. I'd like to agree with it for the sake of private points. The last two tasks were private point for half a year.

Because I chose the option to halve the transfer amount of Into. I needed it for you to protect me, but this time I did.

I don't think so "

I want a class point to compensate for the missing private point.

That turns out to be the reason for Koenji, which is in support.

For some students, will they succeed in dropping out because of their private points?

I don't know, but Horikita saw this as an opportunity.

"--Okay, Koenji-kun, let's make a deal. It's not a bad story for you."

"Huh? That sounds interesting, can you tell me the presentation?"

Not surprisingly, Koenji welcomes the music as if it had been waiting.

" If you vote opposition now, and then unanimous opposition is accepted, until you graduate from school.

I pay 10,000 yen worth of private points on behalf of the school every month. This is a private point for you.

It's the same table as the 00 increase, right "

T/N: yes it’s yen not points

" Yes, that's true.

I'm sure you're right, then there's no point for Koenji-kun to vote yes..."


" As expected, Horikita Girl, it didn't take long to reach that conclusion."

"...... was your plan all along to get this proposal out of me, wasn't it?" 

"My one vote is worth it. It's possible to lift the other, but for the Horikita Girl

You need to be a reliable ally. Let's do something under that condition. "

"You don't have to bother to write it, right? There's also a Chabashira-sensei here."

"Of course, I don't think you're breaking your promise. The contract is in place."

It was thought that Koenji's vote would not help.

It finally moves and makes him promise to vote in opposition.

The fact that he dared to continue to vote in support of the task and let Horikita bring it to him was a masterstroke..

One more vote we received in this way.

By clearly stating that Koenji would turn in the opposition, he should have given a shadow guest to the invisible one.

It would not be easy, if anonymous, for only one person to continue to express opposition against class.

In other words, even without persuasion, the vote has the potential to go the other way.

But...

5th Voting Result: support ( 1 vote), Opposition ( 38 vote)

Koenji changed from support to opposition, but one vote of symbiosis still remained.

The real battle seems to start here.

The anonymous vote is absolute.

In order to break through this, we still need to find out who is voting for support.

But that is more difficult than anything else.

The tablet is basically impossible to spy on, but if you want to see where you touch with your fingertips, you can. But

However, the school has anticipated this and randomized the order of the choices from the beginning. 

The order of the choices is randomized from the beginning, so each time you vote, the choices are switched.

It is impossible to check each other's finger movements. There is no other way but to make do with the repeated intervals.

"Oh, things don't seem to go easily."

"I told you, unless you unanimously oppose, your contract will be invalid."

"I know. If you agree with the flow and unanimously or the time runs out, you have to argue. I'll get it. "

As long as it is anonymous, there is no other way than unanimous consent to prove that Koenji is not in support.

It seems that he doesn't think that he can buy a private point with other options. If we vote as we please here, the sweet words will disappear.

Above all, turning Horikita into an enemy would be inconvenient for Koenji, who wants to have fun.

The remaining time is about 3 hours.

Despite struggling, Horikita is making progress toward a breakthrough with a solid strategy.

However, it is also true that he cannot continue to stand by.

It is necessary to unanimously take it before the remaining grace time runs out.

Until then, I'm just going to sit back and watch this war unfold, but can I provide some protection ?

I coughed a couple of times during the interval.

In the midst of all the chatter, no one would pay any attention to an unconscious cough.

On the contrary, it's a cough that can be heard if you're aware of it.

"You know what, Horikita-san?"

"... what is it? Karuizawa-san"

"This is just a trace of me, but maybe there's an eye on who is voting for it.

"Eh ... why do you think so?"

When I was pointed out by an unexpected background, I was surprised .

"I just thought so"

Horikita would have thought that it was just an idea. However, it's a big thing that kei and I are dating

By becoming a villain, changes begin to appear there.

"Yeah, that's right .... As Kaiizawa-san says. I have an idea of the person who keeps voting to support... maybe.”


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url