Cote v16 chapter 5.3

The next vote were 7 votes in Support and 33 against. The 7th vote was 6 votes in support and the 34 votes against. 

It seemed that the number would decreased little by little but in the 8th vote, 7 votes were in Support again and 33 against.  It was time for the ninth round of voting.

9th vote result: Support (7 votes)  and Oppose (33 votes)

Yes, The votes in support still remain.

This was also a numerical value that represented the leadership of the Ryuuen at the present time.

From the 6th to the 9th round of voting, the Ryuuen only repeated sitting on the podium for 10 minutes without saying a word. 

He just kept observing with a nasty smile.

However, the situation changed in the interval before the start of the 10th voting round.

"Oi ”

Ryuen’s, who had been laughing so far, suddenly calls out to the class for a short time.

The students, who had been having conversations that were more like chats than discussions, hurriedly corrected their attitudes.

"You guys, can't you just vote in the opposition if I don't give order ?"

The students all clammed up at the apparent change.

"You wouldn't be scared if the votes were solidified to some extent, but if it looks like I’m looking at the votes meaninglessly.

It's a big mistake. "

He Kicks  heel of the shoes on podium “BAM”.

"You are by all accounts becoming complacent supposedly anonymity, however the fact of the matter is composed all around your face. I've effectively found out about what you're doing.

 In the event that you do much else silly going further… you know what will happen right? "

10th Voting Results: Support (6 votes); Oppose (34 votes)

Due to Ryuen's strong words, the dispute moved to one vote on against it.

However, since the 7th vote has already shown 6 votes in Support only once, it can be said that there was virtually no effect of happen.

This is the result.

The time that seemed to be so plentiful was being used like hot water.

I noticed that the smile had long since disappeared from Ryuuens face, replaced by a grim expression.

"They're tenacious people, aren't they? I'm starting to get tired of dealing with them."

We had about four hours left in the time limit, but more than an hour and a half had already passed by the last task.

11st vote result:  Support (7 votes)  and Oppose (33 votes)

The number of the votes in support of assignment which decreased by one return to previous State of number now.

"How are you going to get them to vote against at this rate ?"

Nishino, who is no longer trying to hide his frustration, asks Ryuuen about his policy.

"That's right. I’m going to end this ?"

"..... Can you do it?"

"Do you think I've been sitting here staring at you for nothing?

You know from 6th to 10th vote there is weird ones, right? I'm talking about the asshole who's wandering in and out. Now I'm going to guess who it is.

I'm going to find out who it is”

Tension runs in the classroom.

It is usually not possible to detect complete anonymity.

However

"It's you, right? Yajima."

"What, ......? No, no, no!"

Mariko Yajima was named.

She stands up in a hurry to deny, but she clearly seems upset and she is restless every time.

"Don't think I'm going to believe you if you deny it just because you're anonymous, okay?

 If I think that, then you're definitely black.

Do you know what I mean? "

“No no… I’m…!”

"When I say black, I mean black And when I say white, I mean white. I'll give you one chance to be the first one.

 From now on You have no right to agree without permission. No, if "I" decides that it isn't protected, you're good go dropping out. "

Threats that could not be denied. Even if you continue to vote against this issue and fail the special exam, there will be some kind of heinous means to get in not too long from now.

"I'm not saying all of them, but I've got an idea of who's in favor of it. I don't know if he's as stupid as Yajima and doesn't know what he's doing.

I'll let you decide at the next vote.. "

The next round of vote begin.

12nd vote result: Support (5 votes) and Oppose (35 votes)

Since Yajima was completely against the idea, there was no increase in the number of vote in Support.

However, even after the last warning, only two people voted for support and five voted against.

It became clear to my classmates that the wind was no longer in their favor.

"5 people, or ..."

After muttering so, Ryuuen stands up again after confirming the remaining time.

"I have to admit I have a bone to pick. But I'm still not happy with it. I'm not going to break even if I have to.

I'm sure you're not the only one. What these five anonymous people want is for me to drop out of school. If that's the case, we have no choice but to bring it to a unanimous vote.

Isn't it boring to just run out the clock and call it a day? Then move. That's how we can fight as equals "

If you do not achieve unanimity by either, you will not be able to clear this special exam.

Unless you specify a student who wants to agree, you just endlessly ask for time.

It was thought that no one would show up in this situation, but...

"That's fine, Ryuuen. Then I'll come forward. ...... I'm the one who's letting you in."

At this point, one of the anonymous people who had been voting in support finally decided to stand up.

"Tokito you idiot ! Do you know what you're saying!"

Katsuragi grabbed Ishizaki’s arm and held him back as he tried to jump on him.

"Shut up! Ishizaki we are in the middle of a special exam, are you going to commit violence in such a place?

If you make a bad move, Sakagami-sensei will cancel exam without doubt.

Isn't that right ? "

"Of course, then this special exam ends with your disqualification."

"Damn it ...!"

"even though Tokito self-reported, there is still no guarantee that it is true."

No doubt, as long as you are anonymous, there is no way to make it 100%, says sure. 

There is no way to see if he is pretending to be in agreement while casting his vote in opposition.

"It's a fact. I've always wondered if such a special exam would come. I can't do anything with a normal special exam.

I was surprised the moment I saw the assignment on .... I knew this was the only time I could get rid of Ryuen. "

"Why did you came forward now? Tokito ..."

"I've had my eye on Ryuuen few times. I It's okay to come forward sooner.

However, it was exciting to see number of people in agreement are not decreasing. "

"It's fine. Your rebellious attitude isn't new. In fact, I'm honestly happy that you were in favor of it. "

"How long can you keep this up? You can't afford it."

"Yeah. No matter how many times you vote is repeated, there will never be anonymity. That means if time runs out, our class will lose 300 points.

It's not like we're dropping out of Class A, is it? "

"Yes.  You're the leader of this class, and if you fail the special exam, you have no one else to blame but yourself.

In the first place, you've been in control of the choices in this special exam too.

You didn't even listen to the voices that said we should fight against ichinose class, but instead forced them to pick Sakayanagi class as their opponent. 

Of course you'll take responsibility for the loss, right? "

"I see. I see. So that's why you're rebelling here, but you've been obeying the surface in previous assignments."

"To show the class that they were wrong. I don't want to bother the class. You're the leader I'm particularly dissatisfied with it. "

"But you got a chance to come here and drop out someone. Did you decide to bet on it?

What is your greatest hope, showing off against me? "

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url