Cote v16 chapter 5.4

 

 "If you want me to vote against us, get off the class leader here. If you swear that in front of everyone,

I'm sure you'll get more votes ."

No matter how much I hate Ryuuen, I know the rules for unanimous approval. That's why he propose a compromise here.

"Don't be so childish, Tokito. Don't you have the confidence to expel me ?"

"Don't make me laugh. If the vote is unanimous in favor, you're the one who will be expelled."

 

 



"May I ask you something, Tokito-kun?"

Kaneda Raise his hand while he adjusting the position of glasses.

"It's true that if the special exam fails, part of the blame will be placed on the leader. 

However, if a unanimous vote by

But if the vote to expel the student is unanimous, it will be you who will be expelled. In fact, many students continue to vote against it as instructed."

Despite Kaneda's calm and collected explanation, Tokito was unfazed.

"I don't see the point in voting against it now. You don't think that all of those who voted oppose are giving in to Ryuen, do you? It's true.

It's true that there are few people who can stand up against him. But right now, there are four support votes besides my one. Even if he repeatedly asks me to vote against it.

 That's how many strong-hearted people want you to drop out of school!"

"I'm sure you've got a lot more sense than Yabu and Morofu."

After being impressed and applauding, the Ryuuen continues.

"If so, don't hesitate. Would you like to try a competition with me? Tokito."

"what?"

" I've been voting against it for a while now, and I want all of you to vote for support . Then, just like Kaneda said, we can start voting on who to expel.

 Then the rest is easy, you and I will beat each other with votes."

If other students aren't going vote, you don't have to be afraid of unanimity on your own.

"Is it okay? If you remove the Oppose option here, it is inevitable that there will be dropouts. There is no way for you to survive Ryuuen”

It was Tokito's own mercy that he left open the possibility of unanimity due to opposition.

"Everyone wants to avoid running out of time. If that's the case, I'll unanimously make you one-on-one. That's what the class guys say.

Isn't it really interesting? "

Ryuen is urged to unanimously agree with him, as he cannot accept the proposal of Tokito.

"Humans are selfish. If there is a risk of expulsion, I can not come out satisfactorily, but with me like this

but if either of you drop out of school, I can see change the color of eyes. if you're promised an extra 100 points, you'll be happy to vote. "


“You think the guy who's on voted, will agree to drop me out ?”

"Why don't you? If it smells bad, can you vote against it?"

"Shut hell up Ryuuen! It not me, you will drop out!"

"Well, then let's decide the one-on-one fight."

The four votes that remained anonymously, and the students who disliked the Ryuuen but continued to cast votes in support several times.

Tokitou was confident that if he repeated the vote to drop out Ryuuen few more times, the number of votes in favor of him would increase as the time remaining decreased

"Okay, if you say that much-"

At the moment when Tokito tried to accept the proposal after being provoked, the sound of hitting his desk echoed.

"Wait a minute Ryuen. Could you give little more time ?"

The owner of the voice is katsuragi. He called out to Ryuen’s, who seemed to get up in a hurry.

"Ah? What do you mean, Katsuragi, I don't you remember giving right to speak ?"

"I don't mean to deprive you of my right to speak"

In response to the instruction to shut up, katsuragi does not move and turns to tokito.

"As you say, it's safe to assume that you're relieved unless the number of those who don't obey is zero. 

But Is also true. If you vote for a decisive battle with restrictions on whether either Ryuen or Tokito will drop out, the rest of the time

The emotions of the students shake greatly with time. In that case, the person who can control a large number of votes, that is, is overwhelmingly that you Ryuen’s"

"I told you. Don't assume that you have the upper hand. In reality, many people in the class don't welcome the Ryuen’s  use of force.

I was restrained and had dissatisfaction. When time runs out, more and more people will stop protecting him. 

Even if it was Ishizaki dog. "

"what ”

"You once turned against Ryuen’s . Remember that rebellious spirit."

"Oh, that was—"

Ishizaki turned against Ryuen’s and temporarily took the control of the class when he tried to end dispute with Ayanakoji, a case on the rooftop last year.

Tokito have grasped it. It’s time to refer to that.

"I don't know about that time, but can you win in the end?"

"Oh yes"

"If so, I'll ask you. If Ryuen’s drop out of the class, who will organize this class after that?"

"You can talk or do anything. However, there is no place for outsiders like katsuragi"

"Surely as i outsider, may not be an option, but if you can't show a clearly next leader, it's a decisive hit.

It is also a fact that what lacks. You can't catch up with and overtake Sakayanagi class. "

Katsuragi said, looking at the situation in perspective and continuing to persuade him, but Tokito did not stop.

"Let's do it .... So if you're not prepared to stab this guy, I can't come forward  from the beginning."

"Kukuku, from the beginning? It seemed like you had been waiting for a while."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Well, if there aren't even a few people who have the same ambitions as you, I can't help."

Because it was confirmed that there were multiple votes that did not follow Ryuen, Tokito started to move.

"Please Ryuen. Give Tokito a chance."

In response to the kasturagi words that he sees as a ryuen advantage place, he snapped his figure.

"Okay. Tokito, I'll give you a chance. The next vote depends on your vote.

If you vote in support, then drop you out. "

"Hmm ... I'm sorry. Do you think you can drop out?"

"Oh. In the next vote, everything except your vote will be support.

If you vote against it, this task is unanimously cleared. "

"Hey, when did 4 votes other than me disappeared before except my vote."

"Kuku ... I turned over those four votes during this interval."

"You can't do that, let's vote next round."

In addition to being stubbornly support to this point, most of the time during this interval, Ryuen’s spend most of time talking to Tokito.

There was no pretenses turn thing over.

"If so, give it a try. Put it in the same way as before, and you'll know the answer."

The remaining time of the interval that passes every moment is less than one minute.

Although the air-conditioned room is kept at a comfortable temperature, Tokito's back is beginning to sweat.

. It's just a threat, it's perfect. I don't think anything changed during this interval. But if you really aren't yourself



 

Become a Patron!
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url