Cote v16 chapter 5.6

 

When it was complicated to stay here, Tokito quickly left the classroom.

After seeing this, Tokito walked to the classroom Ryuen's start talking.

"Don't do anything extra. Kasturagi Did I welcome dropouts remember ?"

"Half would be, but the other half were also exploring the possibility that it wasn't?"

" Come on, do I look that naive to you?"

" I don't know if you're naive or not, but if your goal was to have complete control, you'd have to go the extra mile and bring in students who are willing to go the extra mile.

But after the second round of voting, you gave instructions to Shiina, your favourite.

 you gave some random students instructions .

If you only talk to certain students, they will think you are planning some kind of strategy and, through the name, we gathered friends who put in votes while repeating discussions and I'm included in that group.

The reason for this was that I would protect Tokito right? "

" You're protecting Tokito? How would I know that information ?"

"Shina heard me discussing with Tokito on a timely basis. It won’t be strange to knows when she gave a report to you."

"I just picked and carefully selected the guys who were fooled by the fake votes and put them in. 

Of course, I dropped him out of the class to get points. I did something worldly. "

After Ryuen left the classroom late, kasturagi turned to look at the eyes that were watching them.

He smiled gently and was honestly impressed by the way his name appeared.

“It is possible that it was Shiina's own decision that drew me in.”

But either way, the fact remains that Ryuen prepared the strings to help Tokito, and gave him a chance. I am relieved that no one was expelled.

He believes that this class has the potential to beat Sakayanagi class  and become class A.

He also realized that he wanted to pursue that path together with this class.

read upto epilogue on patreon now
Become a Patron!
 
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url