Cote v16 chapter 5.5

What if the "support" vote had changed to a "oppose" vote? This indicates that a student other than Tokito has voted for Ryuen's.

To the unanimous vote by Oppose.

It is possible to escape to the against vote and take the same defense measures as Ibuki , but it will expose the state, so it is a timely appointment

You can't choose that choice. In any case, a decisive vote with Ryuuen’s will be inevitable.

If that happens, it will be decisive that Tokito himself will be defeated.

"You're ready to drop out of school, so don't hesitate to vote in support."

"I don't need you tell me."

Eventually, the time for voting arrived Tokito reluctantly casts a vote for the assessment.

"Then display the voting results"

It is displayed on the monitor at the same time as Sakagami's announcement.

15th vote result: Support (2 votes)  and Oppose (38 votes)

When he saw the result, Tokito's heart must have raced more than anyone else's.

This is because all but one of the four votes left, as Ryuen says, turned in the Oppose vote..

"Well, I was scared ... but there is another student who has the same strong will as me!

The guy who didn't give in even if he went so far! "

He shouted, almost declaring himself the winner.

However, Ryuen didn't even look at Tokito, instead he turned to another student.

"What are you going to do? You voted for it, didn't you, kasturagi ”

“ what ? ”

Tokito was surprised when he was given the name of an unexpected person.

"That's right. If I had voted against it, it would have gone to a decisive vote, with one vote in favor and one vote against, as you declared.


If that had happened, one of us would have been expelled. If I had voted oppose, as you declared, it would have been one Support and one Oppose, and we would have had a decisive vote, and it would have been impossible to pass the test except by expelling one of us. "

"It must have been like that. Depending on the response, you'll be in for a world of hurt."

"There is one reason. One reason is that I think Tokito is a necessary student for the class. No, it's not just Tokito. I'm an outsider who came here from class A.

That's why I've been looking at this class from an objective point of view. As a result, I've come to understand that there is no such thing as an unwanted student. "

""You think tokito who doesn't follow instructions is necessary student?""

"Yes, I do. Yes. In fact, I consider him a valuable asset. He is someone who can disagree with you without hesitation, just like me, or even more than me.

He is the one who can disagree with you without hesitation. Of course, the way you did it in this special test is wrong. "

The kasturagi casts eyes and words not only on Ryuen but also on Tokito.

"If you don't like the fact that you are the leader, appeal openly  without involving anyone. That claim is correct.

If so, I will be on your side without hesitation. "

"... You ..."

"If you get hooked on the strategy of Ryuen’s here, you will end up leaving nothing behind. A student named Hiroya Tokito

It means that Ryuen will end without remembering your existence in the future. "

"But until just before, there are 4 votes."

The existence of an invisible force that has driven the time so far.

That was also the basis of my heart.

"It doesn't exist from the beginning. It's just an illusion."

"If it's an illusion ...?"

"To be precise, should we say it was was eliminated in repeated votes? The five Support votes that remained after Yajima was named.

 Tokito It’s you voting and ... "

The Kasturagi slowly moves its gaze and points.

"It’s shina, Yamada, and me ... Ryuen."

In response to the answer, Tokito and none of his classmates understand.

"... What are you saying ...... You're saying that Ryuen voted in favour..?"

"When we got 5 votes in favor, there was only one anonymous vote left. But that's also revealed because you came forward. "

"Then, at the same time in this interval, Ryuen was ridiculing me in his heart ... what the hell ! "

“it is not. There was purpose to get rid of Support votes , but that was never the case when you came forward.

I was able to silently bring it to the vote without bothering to fight.

You’ll just drop you out of school in the next vote. "

"That's why you was playing with words to humiliate me!"

"That's not true. No, I was just giving you a chance to not get expelled."

"What the...? "

"But you didn't want chance and tried to push forward your luck. In a roundabout way, Ryuen gave you a chance.

You probably didn't even think about it. "

"Oh, I'm ...!"

"But no matter how much I preach, if you don't have the ears to listen, it's up to that point.

Will you give him a chance? I want him to vote against it once more before everyone turns to vote in oppose . "

"Give him another chance? I'm not that stupid ?"

"You are at fault. You were too provocative and overlooked the saving grace. Now that everything is out in the light.

We can give tokito a final last chance”

"So if he don't listen, there's no argument for withdrawal?"

"Oh, I don't have objection. You can do whatever you want."

Katsuragi closes his eyes and cross his arms. He wanted to leave it to Tokitou to decide what to do with himself.

If you vote for support, you will drop out 100%.

On the other hand, if you vote on the contrary, it will be unanimous and you can avoid dropping out.

However, to vote against it means It will seriously hurt the pride of Tokito.

"The Eight-second voting period will now begin."

The countdown begins with Sakagami's words.

Everyone except Tokito finished voting within the time limit, but the count did not stop yet.

Sakagami raised his hand once and looked at Tokito.

"As explained in advance, the penalty time accumulates after 8 seconds."

Tokito turned his head and stared alternately at the words support and Oppose on the tablet

"Damn it !"

It was a counterattack that I should have given in full. But halfway through, he found himself alone.

Everything was just being danced on the palm of Ryuen's hand.

I felt frustrated, embarrassed, and shameful.

All sorts of negative emotions surrounded Tokito's mind and would not let go.

It scatters. No, or you can intentionally cast it in support vote and earn some time. Keep putting in the opposite of people

It may be possible to make this task a failure.

I didn't drop out and ended the special exam with a failure.

Such an idea passed through my head, and Tokito shook his head from side to side.

There is nothing to be gained by doing so to counter the Ryuen.

It causes a great deal of trouble to my classmates, and make me even more of a nuisance than Ryuuen.

It's not like the Tokito has learned anything about that.

Raise your arm exaggeratedly, and Tokito touches the voting button.

“Everyone's vote is over. Then I will announce the result. "

Sakagami took a breath, and when he operated the tablet, the result was displayed on the monitor.

16 vote result: Support (0 votes)  and oppose (40 votes)

"Since it was unanimous, the content of the assignment was rejected. This is the end of the special examination."

Ryuen's class, which seemed likely to drop out, was confirmed by all remaining.

"Tokito, you"

Ishizaki looks back and puts on his eyes when he looks down.

"... Don't get me wrong, Ryuen’s, I didn't agree your way. If I judge that you have done something that will prevent our class from moving up to Class A, I will eliminate you as soon as I can. "

"Come on anytime. I will mercilessly deal with you."



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url