cote vol 16 ch 7.3

 

 

Because it is nothing but.

17th vote result: support [6 votes] : Oppose [32 votes]

The silence that makes you hear the sounds of breathing and exhaling students.

The relief of the majority of the opposition, and the presence of the six invisible people who agree with it, will usually continue to be annoying for some time to come.

However, as far as Yosuke is concerned, he may be more relieved that he was able to overcome the first tough mountain by his candidacy.

"What are we going to do? ...... Are we really going to expel one of us from here? ..."

"I don't have time anymore, let me both of you, who's the students who've been voting support a long time?" he said.

Keisei raises his voice for answers as if he can't wait.

"Of course I'll answer the name of the student I'm staring at, but I don't think things are that simple."

“ Isn't it simple? We've decided to drop out if we have no choice, so we have to find out as soon as possible."

Many students still regret and feel uneasy about choosing to agree. You may feel that you have wasted the last 10 minutes mentally. That's why I want the material to think that choosing for it is not a mistake.

"The next vote, if time goes by, someone will be randomly selected ...?"

It's no wonder Sudo is restless. Even that Yosuke got 6 votes in favor.

"Don't worry, sudo because I'm going to vote against it... so please protect me too."

"It's natural, Kanji. That's right. It's definitely okay if we protect each other ...?"

"Oh... I'm... I..."

Classmates who lack calmness. I heard a faint cry leaking from it. I try to hold my mouth and hide my eyes, but the identity of the voice is clear.

"Kikyou-chan ... Is it all right?"

Mi-chan, who rushed to her, put her hand on Kushida's back.

"Hmm, I'm sorry ... Why did this happen ... I couldn't stop regret when I thought about it ....."

"That's me. That's right, but someone has to drop out ... I have to ... "

Most students don't have that feeling. I'm being forced to do something unrealistic.

"I really regret my choice now ... I should have voted against it until the end ."

"That's true for us, but it can't be helped. When the time runs out, the class points are minus 300.”

Keisei says this is inevitable, justifying the fact that he has voted in favor.

"Even so... The regret of voting for it as it is said will not disappear ...!"

it confession that it regrets having played a part in unanimously by the agreement..

The color began to appear more strongly in the students who had the same feelings, not in words.

" Kushida-chan that you don't blame yourself, because we all the same... right?"

Sudo and Ike also comfort Kushida.

"I'm sorry ... I'm sorry ..."

Tears running down her cheeks. While wiping it, Kushida holds down her trembling body and raises her face.

"I think we really had the chance to unanimously disagree. If we continue to persuade , I think the people who were in favor would finally understand ..."

"That's--but time ..."

"I understand what Horikita-san and Ayanakouji-kun said. we have to avoid running out of time. Yeah, I understand ... .... But even if we had to be penalized, shouldn't it have been a class that no one was missing ? "

Kushida spits out her feelings that she has accumulated so far.

"No, but the person was in favor of kept voting is at fault. Absolutely."

"No one can drop out. It's trivial, such as superiority or inferiority of academic ability or superiority or inferiority of motor nerves. That's it. That alone cannot decide who can drop out. "

T/n: missing few raw pages so, here from lazyplebtl.

Despite being the person in agreement of this motion who was the cause

for this situation, Kushida claimed that she truly wanted to stand up

for them.

“B-but…..If that’s the case, how do you decide who to expel?”

“T-then…..what about drawing lots?”

“We can’t do that. I’m sure no one will be satisfied…….if someone were

to be expelled because of that…..”

Wiping away tears with her fingertips, she continued.

“I’m prepared to be criticized.”

Putting her hand on her chest, Kushida appeals to our classmates.

“I——-I think that Horikita-kun, who was the leader of this special

examination……or Ayanokouji-kun who urged us to vote in support, should

take the blame.”

As expected, this would happen. The first move made by Kushida.

For Kushida. There was no benefit to be gained if people like Ike or

Sudou were to be expelled here.

The words were the intense desire of the anonymous person who had

unmistakably voted in support of the motion.

“I’m so disgusted that I’m going to hate myself for naming them, but I

can’t let us run out of time. Someone has to carry this weight… That’s

why I play the role of resentment… “

No one wants to be expelled

But even so, as long as someone has to be expelled, selection is inevitable.

Just like those who are laid off, those who sentence others to be laid

off will suffer as much.

Kushida had brought that role upon herself.

It takes a lot of determination and reason to name someone.

I was able to get my classmates to recognize our names, which was my goal.

Kushida was much smarter than I thought. Normally, in Kushida’s

position, she herself would not be expelled if she remained silent until

the end as she was trusted and had many friends, thus there would be

plenty of people who would vote in opposition to her expulsion. However,

Horikita and I have already figured out that Kushida was the anonymous

voter. If one of us were to raise a fist and blow the lid off of

Kushida’s reputation, it could lead to an unexpected situation. Since

that were the case, it would be more effective for her to take a

non-fatal wound and use it as a means to defend herself.

By mentioning the names of me and Horikita ahead of time, even if I make

a statement that deprecates Kushida, she could induce that it was due to

the resentment over her proposing the decision to expel me.

“Don’t fuck around!”

The first to object to Kushida’s idea was not Horikita or me, but Kei.

“Why should Kiyotaka be expelled? We were running out of time, so all he

did was ask us to vote in support of the disgusting motion. What’s the

responsibility he needs to uphold in that?”

“……Yes. You’re right. I know exactly what you mean, Karuizawa-san. I

honestly think that it’s wrong to name names now…..but we will never be

able to move forward if we don’t.”

“I’m not voting for Kiyotaka’s expulsion. At that point, you know you’re

never going to be expelled, right?”

“Wait Karuizawa. That’s a little selfish don’t you think?”

“Haa? You just promised to vote against Hondou-kun and Onizuka-kun,

didn’t you? It’s the same thing.”

“Uhm, yes, b-but I’m not saying we should vote unanimously in support of

it……”

“You’re the one who’s selfish. If I don’t declare my intentions, won’t

his expulsion be a done deal? Not being able to move up to A class

because time would run out? So what? Kiyotaka is everything to me. B

class? D class?, I don’t give a damn about that.”

Kei was unrelentingly lashing out in anger, but it was time for her to stop.

“Stop it, Kei. What Kushida’s saying is correct.”

“B-but!”

Dissatisfied, Kei was glared at Kushida without hiding her irritation

but she stopped here.

“If you let your emotions get the better of you and continue to argue,

the identity of the first one who should bear the responsibility for

Kushida’s words will be blurred, and the target will shift from me and

Horikita. You know that don’t you?”

“……Yes……”

If she had lost her cool, she would have snapped at her, but that didn’t

happen.

She was be able restrain herself as long as I gave her a reasonable

enough command.

As it turned out, it wasn’t a bad thing to have a classmate speak what was on their minds.

 

 

 

read upto epilogue on patreon now

 Become a Patron!

 

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url