cote vol 16 ch 7.4

 

"I'll tell you, I don't agree with Suzune's withdrawal. It may not be possible to achieve the ideal unanimity.

I can't, but it's not Suzune's fault. It's the fault of those who sit in anonymity and don't come forward. I'm not sure if we be able to make it to class A without Suzune in the future. I was convinced that we could rely on it and gave her a protect point. Right Yukimura?"

"......... It was judged that the protection point should be certainly attached to Horikita. But if you fail this special exam after all,

The motion itself has no meaning. Isn't it the same thing when you lose 350 points?"

keisei answer while holding down the glasses.

"If we have Suzune, we be able to turn around !"

"This school is not so sweet. The 300 points Koenji got in the uninhabited island testimony is like a miracle.

When we exclude that, how long it takes us to get to the class point we're in, but it's not a saranity story.

The hole through which Horikita goes through is big, but it's still not enough to lose 350 points. "

Will you fill the 350-point handicap with Horikita, or will you fight on an equal footing without Horikita?

It is difficult to express it as a simple value, but it is already correct that Keisei is saying.

" I can't agree with Kiyopon and Horikita-san's withdrawal right now. I think we should listen to the two of them first, not personal relationships.

Because the worst thing is the person who kept voting as Sudo said, right? "

Kushida also raises her head as if she was surprised at the words of Haruka, which was unusually broken into the story.

The explanation was not because it was a companion, but because it was still premature.

".... Yes, that's right. I might have lost a little calmness, too. But if Ayanokoji-kun got the name wrong with the person he agreed with.

If the person's name is wrong ... Yeah, if you say the name, even if it's not wrong, the relationship will surely break ... "

Don't say my name if you make a mistake. I can't help feeling that kind of pressure.

Anyway, here again, the baton comes around to me.

"I know we are in the middle of a conversation, but that's enough. It's almost 10 minutes, and we need to decide who will be voted out. If you can't do that, we'll have to vote by random. "

"... Okay. We don't have much time before the vote. We have to do this. It's me, please.."

"Oh, hey Suzune?" What are you going to do!"

"If you have one vote anyway,  I'd like to check it out, because I want to see how many students want me to drop out”

As if to try herself, Horikita raises her hand and advances to be the subject of voting.

Horikita raises her hand and urges to be the target of the vote, as if to test herself. If the agreement is unanimous here, it withdraws from school.

On the other hand, if the opposite is unanimous, you will be exempted from self-nomination again. if neither is unanimous, it will be a redo from the selection of the voting destination again including Horikita.

"Then, we will start voting for Suzune Horikita."

Voting begins for Horikita asking whether to support or O.

How many students will agree with Horikita's withdrawal? It seems that all the votes were finished in about 30 seconds,

Chabashir-sensei displays the result on the monitor.

18th Voting Results : support [16 votes]; oppose [ 22 votes]

Am I the only one who thinks this is an interesting result?

From an objective point of view, Sudo is the only one who is likely to vote against Horikita.

I wonder if Koenji, who does not want to let go of Horikita, who can be said to be the only ally, is the runner-up.

On the flip side, the rest of the students voted purely asking whether they were sympathetic or opposed to the disappearance of Horikita.

Horikita's presence is not so important for the 16 invisible people.

Or perhaps there is a segment of the population that would be fine with anyone as long as they don't have to drop out of school.

"You guys, aren't you dumb? you raise your hand and I’ll kill him’’

Sudo gets frustrated whether he was stepping on that he would only agree with a few votes at most.

"Stop Sudo-kun"

"how can I !"

"If you make a noise, you're just wasting your time. Let's talk more constructively."

"Horikita-san says Sudo-kun, this special exam is unanimously an iron rule. Even if you vote in favor, You won't be dropping out as long as you continue to oppose it."

Yosuke gets that there is no need to disperse his anger.

Just as he said, if you're dissatisfied, you just have to keep one person on your side.

It is also a feature of this exam that you can absolutely prevent withdrawal by itself. Only one vote.

With an unwavering defensive negative vote, the fate of withdrawal can be avoided. If you turn it over, there is no way to prevent withdrawal when you lose the last vote.

"I really don't have time anymore. Tell me the names of the students you think you're in favor of."

"I know. I just want to make a suggestion before answering."

"suggestion ?"

"Yeah. I'm going to give you a name now, but I don't think this is going to be a mere statement. If you say the wrong person, he's not going to end up with rumors."

"That's ... surely."

"That's why it's not an appropriate statement, but on the flip side, if it turns out that I said the wrong person, then I'll take responsibility and leave the school."

"Wait, Kiyotaka?"

I’ll take responsbility on. Hearing the words, the class is noisy.

"Huh, are you really okay? Ayanokoji-kun I don't want any of my classmates to be expelled. ...... I'm sure you're not the only one. ......? "

"Thank you for worrying kushida. But it's okay."

"You say you're going to drop out, but Karuizawa opposes Ayakoji-kun's vote, right? That means I won't let you do that. Taking responsibility also means stopping those votes. If you come, let Karuizawa vote for it. Is that okay? "

"... I understand, but I believe it will never happen."

"I was told by Kushida that I was certainly convinced. It was a story that I, who took the form of inducing approval, should take part in this special examination. However, I stubbornly agree. One of the anonymous people who continued to vote in. There is no change in the opinion that this person should take responsibility for it. "

"Yeah, that's right, there's a student in this class who has dropped out of school for the good of anonymity and secretly tried to feel good, right?"

Kei joins in to defend me here.

"Wow, I think so too ...! That person should take responsibility ..."

"Yeah, that's right. The bad thing is the students who agreed."

Airi and Haruka, and Akito will follow this trend to provide support .

"I'm prepared... You've made up your mind, haven't you?"

The last piece of advice, the uneasy eyes from Kushida, stare at me.

"As long as you name it, you need to be prepared and paid for it. Above all, I'm sure she's close to 100%, so she can say that she's leaving school."

"Okay, then I believe in Ayanokoji-kun."

Believe, with such words, the strong eyes from Kushida continue to be directed at me. By pulling the timing of the announcement, the interest of the students is further increasing.

Except for one who was actually in favor, the rest of the students were inherently less anxious. That's why I'm waiting for the name of the person I can listen to and vote for.

Wanting a good reason to hit her, she's waiting for the time to swear her throat.

"that person's name ---"

The person I should drop out of, the person I have decided to drop out. Make it all glimpse here.

"----- Kushida, it's you.."

Silence to visit.  A completely gone world where tinnitus can't even reach. I know, horKita. I conclude that you have no choice but to go in favor, but I still understand why you can't step through painfully.

However, Kushida did not pull by a step. In order to drop out of Horikita or me by this subject, I continued to throw in favor regardless of pretending. It is no longer trivial whether you realize that it is a bad hand. I decided that Kushida's rehabilitation was impossible, but you wanted to face him to the end. I often didn't mention my name so far, taking into view the sacrifice of the class and the possibility.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url