cote vol 16 chater 7 part 1

 

Just a few minutes of listening to Ayanokouji-kun's story, the people around him showed a 180-degree change in their evaluation of Kushida-san.

Why, oh, why?

Her friends, who were supposed to have a strong unity as strong as Ayanokoji's group. Now, for some reason, they seem terribly fragile.

Even I, who know Kushida-san's background before anyone else, would push him to recommend Kushida Kikyo if i asked to him do so now, it was a story with such immense effect.

I may have seen a glimpse of Ayanokoji-kun's power earlier than anyone else. In a class like a hell picture. After the interval, the voting for Kushida-san, who will get the majority, will begin. So this special exam is probably over. Our class will get 100 points despite the sacrifices.

It will be a valuable asset aiming for class A. but-. Yes, first I need to sort out my situation. I'm sure he's in the same flow of time as everyone else, but for me the flow of time every second is gradual, but certainly he's slowing down. The second hand of an analog clock, which is not suitable for a classroom, slows down so slowly that it seems to stop at any moment.

On the contrary, the sensibility to be sharpened more and more. What is my purpose? Answer yourself. The answer, of course, is to graduate in class A. That's why class points are very important. It's clear. Then, what is the value of Kushida-san ? It is difficult to give a clear evaluation to each student. But when asked if it's at least balanced with 100 class points, I immediately answer no.


If it's a good idea, I'll try to change my way of thinking. If you fail a special exam, you lose 350 class points. Instead, if you were able to protect Kushida-san, can you calculate it as a force that can be regained? ...... I don't think it's impossible, but it's difficult.

It's not just about her, it's the same with me. Kushida-san will be expelled because it does not match 350 points. This is a normal idea. Then what do I want to do with Suzune Horikita?

What do you want to do with a student named Kikyo Kushida?

Do I want to help her? Do I want to cut her off with ease?

By focusing my attention, I transcend time and erase the concept of extraneous sounds.

Can I just leave everything to Ayanokouji-kun? Surely not. Then think again, What is right, what’s wrong, and is there anything that only I can do?

I acknowledge, respect and rethink the abilities of Ayanokouji-kun.

A ray of light shines through the darkness behind my eyelids.

───-Ah, that’s right.

Eventually, I arrived at one answer that I was certain of.

That Kushida-san will be expelled here and now.

That is “not the correct answer”.

And I became certain that I was the only person who could save Kushida-san here and now.

The time that had almost stopped thaws, and the second hand begins to move again.

 

read upto epilogue on patreon now

 Become a Patron!

 

 


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url