COTE VOL 16 CHAPTER 7.8

 

Raw two page missing Refered from lazyplebstl

“That’s not true at all. But before we get to whether that is the truth or not, you say that I have fingerprints on your clothes, but how well are they preserved? If it was right after we enrolled into this school, then it’s already been a year and a half. It’s not easy to collect fingerprints from clothing. If it hasn’t been kept well then of course

it wouldn’t be in a decent state for it. I don’t think you’ll be able to get any fingerprints from something like that at all.”

Even at the best of times, the surface of the clothing is bumpy due to the knitting, making it difficult to see fingerprint lines. Taking into account factors such as UV rays, moisture, and dryness, I can say that

it is close to being 100% impossible.

“…………..”

Just like the data on the recording, none of the cards you have are usable.

It doesn’t matter how many other cards you have in your hand.

Excuses that anyone could think of. I won’t allow you to use them.

“In the first place, if you had truly suffered like that then you should have reported me immediately.”

“Why….. why…… why…… why!?”

Kushida approaches and grabs me by the chest while glaring at me intensely.

As Kushida was becoming furious, I proceeded with the conversation in a clerical manner.

“At one point, you’d even teamed up with Ryuuen to get me and Horikita expelled. Isn’t that right?”

One after another, Kushida’s deeds were exposed to the light of day. At this point, even if I were to provide some wrong information, it wouldn’t have much of an effect.

“Why, why!?”

More power entered hand that was holding to my uniform.

“Why are you betraying me?!!!! We promised not to be hostile to each other, did we not!?”

“Of course I didn’t want to antagonize you. I wasn’t interested in the fact that you had two sides to you either. That was why I wanted it to be unanimous in opposition without me or Horikita having to name you.

But as long as someone’s expulsion was at stake, I had no choice. It’s to protect our classmates.”

For the past year and a half, Kushida had been steadily building up a bond of friendship with our classmates.

But now, it all came crashing down with a roar.

With no words coming from anyone, Kushida too, began to tone down slowly.

“Ah-….. ah….. it’s no use anymore. I’ve had enough.”

Kushida’s face twisted in disgust at her own disgraceful behavior, as if she had realized everything and given up.

But even so, she quickly regained her composure, killed her smile and released her hand from my chest.

“Haa…….───So I was an idiot, huh? That deal was a mistake…… wasn’t it?”

Her angry demeanor disappeared at once and indifferent words came out from Kushida’s lips.

“I thought I knew that Ayanokouji-kun was a formidable opponent, but I still didn’t think you would betray me here. It’s unexpected, truly unexpected.”

“It’s a lie, right? Kikyou-chan?….What Ayanokoji-kun has just said…..it’s all a lie, isn’t it?”

“Lies? I’m sorry, but it’s all true.”

“No way…. why……?”

“There are some things that must be protected at all costs. Don’t you understand? Just kidding, of course you wouldn’t. Aーah, it’s all over.”

She shrugged her shoulders, unconcerned with her own plight.

“Yes. I couldn’t stand the presence of Horikita-san and Ayanokouji-kun.

I just couldn’t forgive the two of them for knowing my secret that should be hidden. I’ve been trying to get the chance to expel them for a long time now.”

“I was certainly surprised by the contents of our last motion, but even so, you knew it wouldn’t be easy to corner me, didn’t you? You knew what would happen if you forced this.”

Even if she had hated us, she had more than enough time than needed to stop. Even so, Kushida continued to vote in support of the motion, and repeatedly acted in a manner that could be described as half-crazy. This was something that I’ve felt was unlike Kushida during this special examination. At that moment, Kushida’s eyes swam as she looked upset for a split moment, but that color soon disappeared. Before the special examination began, Kushida had asked Horikita to be the leader of this special exam. It seemed as if she was expecting this kind of task to

come up…….

“It’s not as if……. I couldn’t stand the situation of letting my past be known. I knew it would be extremely difficult to get Horikita-san expelled, but I just couldn’t resist the urge.”

The ones who were protecting her since earlier on were at a loss for words. Even if it was true that she had been planning to expel Horikita, her friends wouldn’t be blamed as they wouldn’t have known.

Of course, she had done a serious crime, making our class choose the route of expulsion by continuing to vote in agreement. But even so, it would be difficult for me to say that we’ve successfully taken the votes to be unanimously in agreement of Kushida’s expulsion. In order to make sure that she would be expelled, I needed her to do more and more damage to this class.

"You can't drive me or Horikita out of school, it's a shame."

"The next vote will determine that I will drop out of school, and this class will get class points at my expense. It was good, I think everyone can go up to B-class with this."

It is other personnel affairs so as not to think that it is a word for the companion who was good friends until today's daytime.

"You don't have a reversal bud anymore."

"Ah, that may be true, but ..."

Kushida whispers coldly as she approaches her face near my neck.

"Can you show a little resistance?"

Even a small voice was more than enough for the students in the class to pick up. There is no need to instigate this, and it can be said that Kushida was preparing for it inwardly.

"I can't. You don't have any friends to vote against you anymore."

"That's not the case. If you drop out anyway ... we have to destroy everything."

Her true nature, which led to the collapse of the class to end everything in her junior high school, begins to appear.

"....... What the hell is that?"

"Don't you understand?" The secret of this class that only I have. I still have time to finish the interval, and I'm going to let you all of them."

"Even if you do that, you won't get any benefit ... isn't it?"

"There is no loss. Ayanokoji-kun seems to be in trouble, so let's start now."

Yes, that's fine. Exhale the truth and stress you have accumulated in the reservoir. By doing so, everyone will be surprised and afraid of your twist. Only then will the room for sympathy disappear and unanimity will be completed.

"It's so other than Karuizawa-san a while ago, Shinohara-san consulted me in various ways, didn't she?"

Satsuki Shinohara was the first target chosen by the myriad halberds aimed at a large number of girls.

"What, what?"

“ Shinohara-san isn't particularly cute, isn't it a bit ugly? Isn't it? Ike-kun, Komiya-kun, and other ugly boys are the only ones who come to me. that Karuizawa-san, Matsushita-san, Mori-san and others were laughing funny, didn't they? "

One halberd instantly splits innumerably, and the names are called one after another and the targets are dispersed.

"No, stop! I didn't say that! Don't lie!"

Mori immediately denied that, but Kushida wouldn't have any intention of putting a halberd in it.

" What? You were the one who laughed the hardest at us, saying we were a perfect match for each other. Don't worry, I was laughing and saying, 'Don't do it,' too, but I was feeling the same way. "

" is That's right ... Nene-chan ...?"

"Well, no ... I'm just that ..."

" Shinohara-san seems to have been confessed by Ike-kun on the ship and went out with him, but it was pretty light even though he was shaking with Komiya-kun a little while ago, or was it going to go to Komiya-kun, who was close to him after trying to go out with Ike-kun?"

"Hey, Satsuki?"

For Kushida, burning materials are rolling down here and there in the class. As the fire in one place begins to spread, she immediately speaks to new materials.

"Speaking of love affairs, you also consulted with Wang-san."

"No, please stop!"

"Stop? Stop, talk about Hirata-kun, whom likes you most ?"

"What?"

Mi-chan is suddenly forced to say the name of the person she likes in the classroom. She instantly turns her face bright red and begins to cry when she sees Yosuke looking at her.

"Stop it for a moment. It's just a little bit? Isn't this the secret of everyone I told you? Let's talk a little heavy next time? Well, let Hasebe-san to start with."

"... Kyo-chan ..."

"Oh, don't call me that familiar way.I can't believe I called you by your nickname just because I feel like I've narrowed my distance from people because I can't even make friends.I'm sure the people who are called will be annoyed."

Shinohara, more and ike didn't say anything while Kushida shifted her aim to Hariuka.

T The shoving match continues.

The time of the interval will be over soon, but the unanimity of kushida withdrawal will be near. If it pulls it off poorly here, the exposure of information only continues from Kushida.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url