cote vol 16 chapter 7 part 2

 

refered from lazyplebstl fill missing raw pages

One by one, my classmates began to agree with Kushida’s expulsion, but only one stood up against it.

“Don’t go any further, Kushida-san. You won’t be able to turn things back if you do.”

“Hah? It’s only starting to get to the good part. Don’t interrupt me, Horikita-san.”

“I can’t let you continue. I won’t listen to any more of these unsightly stories.”

“Is the truth really that ugly?”

Perhaps taking it as a compliment, Kushida looked at Horikita with the liveliest face she had made all day.

“Indeed. At the very least I don’t think these revelations are

beautiful. But it’s not only you who I find ugly, but also the people who are now accusing you of leaking their secrets and calling for your expulsion.”

The unexpected scolding and reprimanding made her classmates shout out in exasperation.

“Why us too? We didn’t do anything wrong!”

“You yourselves had voluntarily told Kushida-san the secrets you didn’t want anyone to know. Why would you do that?”

“T-that’s because we thought we could trust Kushida-san! And yet…..”

“That’s exactly right. Kushida-san was trusted more than anyone else on this class. Usually, it isn’t as easy to gain the trust of another. Even more so when it comes to entrusting them with a secret you yourself wouldn’t want others to know. Of course, the fact that Kushida-san had leaked those secrets is not praiseworthy. It’s understandable that you

all would be surprised that she had a hidden side to herself. But we ourselves too, have another side to us all, am I wrong?”

A person who lives in honesty and without lies or falsehoods would be a very rare person.

“T-that may be true, but even so, the fact that she was the perpetrator

who continued to vote in support. That’s inexcusable, is it not?”

“That’s certainly right. As for what she has done to get me or

Ayanokouji-kun expelled, it was indeed an unbelievably selfish choice.

Because of it, we have to make her bear the weight of her decision. But instead of settling that by letting her be expelled, we should have her make use of her skills to repay us back many times, over and over again.”

After all that was said, Horikita’s point would have been conveyed to our classmates.

“Are you saying that we shouldn’t expel Kushida-san?”

“That’s right. I’d like for us to remain Kushida-san in this class”

“Hah? Just when I wondered why you’d interrupt in the middle of our conversation. For you to just go ahead and say something so self-serving, are you being serious right now?”

The decision to not allow Kushida to be expelled. It was Kushida herself who was the first to object to this.

“Why the hell are you defending me? Are you really suggesting that everyone should vote for another person? Or are you just trying to keep me here in order to use me as some sort of punching bag? You’re quite sick in the head, you know that?”

“Sorry but, I’m not one to tell jokes. Unfortunately, I’m completely serious about this.”

“If you really are serious about this, I’ll change your mind. Let’s resume hell.”

“But the scene earlier didn’t seem all that much like 『hell』 to me.”

“……Heee~. Really now? Then what did it look like to you? Please enlighten me.”

“It was dumb, ridiculous, and just plain disgusting. It made you look like a mere fool.”

“Ha?”

"It is true that you can study better than most people but at the root, you're deadly ill. In the first place, when you were in junior high school, your classmates knew your true nature, so you revealed their secret and ruined the class, didn't you? You came to this school to reflect on that, but unfortunately, you met me again at the same junior high school.

right after entering the school, Ayanokoji saw your other side? That's hilarious. Not only that, but even though I wasn't interested in your past, you couldn't stand my existence and continued to stick to talking about details and dropping out. At the end of the day, you intended to take advantage of the transaction with Ayanokoji-kun, but you ended up being taken advantage of.

The end is this? She was scooped up at her feet because she was too particular about the approval that the dropouts could give. "

Horikita sighs with insults to the extent that he is generous. Kushida's expression, which was laughing with a vulgar smile, has been transformed into an angry youmg women.

"You don't know how I feel, don't say what you want! I want to be the best! Even with the stress like shit, I want to immerse myself in pleasure! what's wrong with trying to get you out of the way for that!"

"you don't know how you feel? You don't know. You just kept focusing on listening to and collecting the worries of others. You couldn't find someone to talk to to get to know your feelings. "

Kushida clasps her hands. Her power is so strong that her blood vessels seem to stand out.

"I have a problem with your personality, but it's the same with me, but you're a lot harder than I am."

"Don't lie to me. You say the most irritating things, don't you?”

"'m not lying, I'm just telling you the truth, the truth you love to hear. I honestly admire and envy your effort and talent to befriend so many people, both men and women.”

When they hear this, the students who are annoyed by Kushida, send out a counterargument.

" What's so great about being harassed by Kushida-san when we're being harassed right now ?"

"Be gentle with lies. Play kindness. So terrible? That's a frivolous story. Think again about how difficult it is to be gentle. You smile at everyone . Do you have the talent to reach out and talk to anyone? "

How stressful she has been with her friends every day. Many want to be like Kushida, but she understands that they can't be. Listening to other people's irrelevant stories, even if you cut out this alone, ordinary people cannot continue.

She continued to support many from behind, with a gentle smile on her face.

"Stop. Stop it. I don't want to hear any more shit like that from you."

"Why? You know if you're good at seeing people's minds, right? I'm not going to make fun of you or insult you, I'm sincerely evaluating you."

Horikita seals the students who try to refute this story in a proactive manner.

"It's a big loss for the class to drop her out of school with a talent that no one else has."

"Stop it!"

"That's why I can't agree with Kushida's dropout. I'd like to bet on myself and do my best to take advantage of her strengths. No, I'll definitely do it."

"You're telling me to stop!"

"It's something I don't understand- it's not until I knew all of you that I felt a lot of likes."

Thinking back, Kushida talked in detail about her past that she wanted to seal from herself for some reason. It may be because she didn't want to drop out, but deep inside her heart, she wanted to know everything, and she really wanted to share it.

Large tears were floating on her face like a child, she cries without connecting words and hiding her regrets. Regrettable, regrettable, regrettable, regrettable. She repeats such words generously.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url