cote vol 16 chapter 7 part 2.1

 

But it was understandable. Everyone who knew of Kushida’s true nature would leave. She drifted away.

And yet, for some reason, Horikita who had been keeping her distance until now, closed the distance with Kushida.

There was no way that Kushida herself would have thought that such a thing would happen.

Horikita, whom she had hated so much, was the first person who could potentially understand her.

Whether or not she accepted this remains to be unseen, but it has definitely brought about a change in Kushida.

I had decided that it was impossible to make Kushida stop, so I had developed a strategy to eliminate her.

Horikita, on the other hand, decided to protect her, not eliminate her.

However, now that this has happened, it was inevitable that the next problem will erupt.

“Sorry for interrupting while you’re in the middle of a conversation, but the interval is about to end. What will you do?”

What to do, of course, was either to have someone nominate themselves,

or to select a candidate, and that person would be the one we would have to vote on.

“We’re running out of time. Anyone who wants to choose Kushida-san,

please switch it to me instead. I’ll continue what I was saying before afterwards.”

Since she couldn’t use her a one-time self-nomination candidacy anymore, she appealed to our classmates to select her.

“S-stop messing around! You all want to expel me, right!? Just nominate me and vote me out already so we can get this over with!”

“I’m not messing with you at all. Like I’ve said before, you’re going to take responsibility as the chief perpetrator for causing this situation.

And, I will not let you be expelled as the penalty. If that were to happen, you would be made fun of for the rest of your life. You would become our laughing stock forever.”

I’m sure there was some who couldn’t decide which one to select in the end, but that’s not what was important.

“Time is up. We will now begin the vote for Horikita, who had more than a majority of the votes for her selection.”

Even if Kushida were to be selected by the nomination system, it would be meaningless as long as Horikita opposed to her expulsion. A vote was created for Horikita’s expulsion, either in agreement or in opposition,

but of course it wasn’t unanimous in agreement. The cheap provocation must have worked well enough for Kushida. Everyone completes their votes within 60 seconds.

20th vote results: Support [1 votes]; Oppose [37 votes]

“Now that we’re back into another interval, I’ll say once again. I am voicing my opposition to Kushida-san’s expulsion.”

Kushida was ranting and raving in unspoken words, but Horikita no longer paid any attention to her.

This hurt Kushida’s pride once again, and in turn, succeeded in silencing her.

After all, if she were to become the object of expulsion here again then she herself would have no way of opposing Horikita.

But this was unexpected. I had intended to make them yield no matter who

it would be.

Bits and pieces of the insides of my head heated up.

It wasn’t just a mere statement, saying that she wanted to “protect Kushida.”

She herself had said that she was confident that she could make the most of her strengths beyond her own major weaknesses.

It seems that Horikita set foot on the next higher stage earlier than expected. Of course, it's not that there is no counterargument from here. There are many students who are willing to drop out of Kushida, who has pushed them to the point of being absolutely evil.

It's not that they can't push it all the way out, but it's hard to imagine that Horikita will easily get off as long as you raise your hand. In some cases, the possibility of forcing the choice to keep dropouts to zero due to time out is undeniable. It's bad, but it's tolerable and she can't.

"But Horikita-san. I wonder if protecting Kushida-chan means choosing to run out of time."

Yosuke asks about a point that needs to be confirmed right now.

"I know that it's not the end to protect Kushida-san. I gave you the answer in my own way."

No way-No, I wonder if that is the case with Horikita.

"We must avoid failing this special exam. It is an absolute requirement to drop out."

In addition to rescuing Kushida, she was also determined to cut someone. I feel the growth of Horikita, but I take action before her words. There is no need for Horikita to play a cruel role in declaring "restructuring" here and now.

"Wait please"

I forcibly block the words that Horikita tried to continue. No matter how legitimate it may be, the judges here are mentally overwhelmed. It's also early to say that it is an experience, but the load is heavy in Horikita now. If she makes a mistake, she will end up running out of time, even if she doesn't like it.

Only I can produce dropouts by unanimous consent. Wait, no. Such eyes look at me. So understand. It is clear that the person I and Horikita envision are the same person.

"Kushida, who continued to be the only one in favor, is a student who deserves to drop out. However, as Horikita says, she is still a talented student. Then we would have to think of another approach."

" Wait a minute, Ayanokoji. The class members voted for it because they weren't traitors, you know? Now they're going to vote to expel the students without that? I don't get it!!"

" Ike is not the only one who is dissatisfied. But we still have to take a vote. We have to vote in a way that is as fair as possible."

"Fairness ... there is no such way."

"The option to get class points by dropping someone out. She tends to have a negative image because of the dropout part, but as many have agreed with the traitor who was in favor of it. If the conditions are met, it will turn positive.

If the class points you get are more valuable than the students you drop out, it makes sense to choose enough. In other words, the only people who should drop out are students who are not needed for the class at this time. Then what are the criteria? It's all the total power. Those who have academic ability, physical ability, or abilities that do not fall under the two. To put it simply, a leader like Horikita and her ability, a student who has the ability to organize groups like Yosuke and kei. They can be excluded inevitably. Of course, if you think I'm being biased, feel free to argue with me. "

With time running out, classmates are silent, saying that they cannot interfere unnecessarily.

" I don't want to talk about the future. It is difficult to objectively determine how much anyone will actually grow, and there is a lot of speculation. If we are to draw a final conclusion, the OAA is a fair judge of that. "

It is a quantified representation of the student's ability by the school, without the student's emotions. As of September 1, the lowest score in this class was 3 overall. Although many students check their own rankings and scores, not many know who is at the bottom of the class on a case-by-case basis.

"The student with the lowest OAA in this class is-Airi Sakura."

I didn't look at Airi specially, but looked around and replied.

“ what? ......... what are you talking about? Don't play pranks like this. "

haruka who stood up and was furious glared at me.

"I'm just giving an objective opinion. It's up to the class to decide if it's convincing."

I continue to listen to her personal opinions.

"Objective? What is objective! What is the ranking of OAA? Does that mean that you can drop out Airi? And why ... Kiyopon says? "

"Then, who do you think should be dropped out?"

"Well, that's--"

“ People who are not prepared to name directly have neither the right nor the qualification to choose who to expel.”

" I mean, Ike-kun! His academic and physical abilities are not that different from Airi's, are they?"

Certainly, on OAA, it was the lowest in the same rate as Airi. However, she now has one more point and a milk point. he is just one step away.

"If so, let's ask here briefly. Raise your hand if you oppose Airi's withdrawal."

It was haruka who raised her hand immediately. Almost the same, Akito and Keisei raise their hands. Of course, it would be natural for the Ayanokoji Group.

" Three, huh? Next, are there any students who are against Ike's leaving the school ?"

Several boys, including Sudo and the others, and several girls, including Shinohara and Mori, who owed a debt to Shinohara, raised their hands, with only one expressing clear opposition.

"Why"

"Building friendships is also a great ability. I have to say that she is inferior to the ike-kun in that respect as well."

" can you look her in the eye and say that ?"

“is that what you want?”

" What? Stop it!!"

I was about to look into Airi's frightened eyes when Haruka stopped me.

" You could nominate at the Hondo, Okitani  or another student, but it won't fall below Airi's three votes."

“What's that ... I'm really fooling around. We certainly have few friends. That's why she shouldn't be able to drop out Airi in this way! "

If there is another option, I will do the same.But now it's over.

"... But to be honest ... losing 300 points is fatal."

Keisei, a member of the Ayakoji group, quietly leaks.

"Yukimu- you really saying that? Do you really agree with Airi's dropout ...?"

"No! I don't agree yet!"

" Not yet? Does that mean you're going to agree to it? Huh? Are you kidding me? "

"because I do not want to......!"

As she realized everything, haruka bites her lips and decides.

"It 's disgusful - it's impossible. What wasn't that, we're friends?"

The cold voice is directed at me and at Keisei, who leaked his true feelings.

" And the other guys do- no one's going to protect it. Well, you don't care if you're saved, or what happens to Ari who isn't close.

You give priority to Kyo-chan because you have a little use? You're going to abandon a kid who's trying hard to keep up with her class, without bothering her? Oh yes, that's the best thing."

It was proved by himself with a devious word of keisei that careless remarks would make Haruka's antipathy. No one tries to make eye contact and atrophies so that they are not involved.

"It's okay. I won't let Airi drop out. If you really want to, you can vote for me. I'll be happy to drop out."

Unlike what Kushida took in her strategy, she drops out of school and tries to protect Airi. It's all part of the calculation, haruka. Rather, the remark only strangles herself.

" Wait a minute, Haruka! I can't expel you either!”

"It's okay, Airi. You have to stay in this school. I didn't like this class originally. But with you, and Kiyopon and Yukimu, every day has been fun since I became friends with Miyachi. Yamauchi-kun has dropped out, but I thought that wouldn't happen anymore, and I thought I could do well with everyone here. "

Looking at the chabashira-sensei, haruka officially announces.

"I'm a candidate for dropout, and it's almost time, isn't it?"

As I read, the declaration has priority, and Haruka automatically advances to the decapitation stand.

"Okay? Airi absolutely agrees. Others don't complain, right? She can protect herself, so there's no reason to go against it."

"That ... I can't agree ...!"

She shouts that Airi can't vote for her in favor of haruka.

"Okay, if i keep you and drop out, you have no regrets."

"But"

“that's enough talk. We will now begin the voting."


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url