genius prince Vol 8: chapter 17

 


Only the Holy siant can attend the Holy Meeting, but the Holy saint are accompanied by senior vassals as assistants to the meeting. From the point of view of business people and influential people, even they are attractive enough to have a connection. Therefore, it was the purpose of the organizer to invite them as guests who had time to spare during the congress.

Franya, by the way, was one of those who were invited as a guest. She is the younger sister of Prince Wayne, the leader of the Kingdom of Natra, and is gaining fame both at home and abroad, especially for her great work in the city of Miertus. {mealtar city name in light novel}

the result is this state of exhaustion.

" Well, I greeted forty ...... No, fifty? Each with a name..."

Franya ruminates on the face and name of the person he meets. I was able to evacuate to an unpopular terrace when the wave of people was interrupted earlier. But I can't rest. You have to turn your brain to the full and tap it into your memory.

" The woman in the red dress who was about the 30th person to greet me was named ...."

"Mrs. Mallory, isn't it?"

"That it!"

Franya's question was answered by Siridgis, who like Nanaki, was standing by her side.

"I was saved Siridgis. You remembered it well."

"I remember roughly, so please let me know when you need it. Also, I think it's easier to remember a person's face and name if you keep in mind features other than the face."

"My brother said the same thing. It's hard to forget because the amount of information I can remember will increase, but the clues will increase ... I can't do it at all."

Siridgis said to the groaning Franya.

"It's an honor to have the same habits as Prince Wayne, albeit a trivial matter, though in my case, I've seen quite a few faces."

Franya is convinced. Siridgis is the former Chancellor of the Western nation. If it wasn't even defeated, Siridgis could have been invited as a guest like franya and sought after by influential people.

(But I didn't hear Siridgis for that ...)

Although he was defeated, he is the former Chancellor. I don't think he could be personally called out if he had acquaintances, but Party participants' eyes were focused solely on Franya.

Perhaps he saw Franya's thoughts, Siridgislaughed with a smirk.

" Character is not something that is determined by status. ...... I am so ashamed of myself that I couldn't even recognize the obvious until I lost everything I had. "

“...... Uh-huh."

As the sister of the person who made him lose everything, it was quite difficult for me to react. While I was wondering what to do, two people appeared on the terrace.

" Is this, His Highness Franya ?"

In a call, Franya hurriedly corrects her habitation, and then opens her eyes.

"Well ... Mayor Kozimo!"

"It's been a long time, Your Highness"

One of the two, an elderly man, bowed to meekness. His name is Kozimo. He is the mayor of Miertus, a commercial city in the center of the continent. Franya had previously traveled to Miertus and had the experience of interacting with him.

"Why here? This is the western capital."

"Hahaha, it's a trader's name if you don't show up at an event like this. Many other Miertus merchants are pushing in. Oh, officially a vacation. Don't worry, it's supposed to be taken. "

Miertus is a territory of the empire, and the mayor, Kozimo, also becomes a human being of the empire. But for merchants, such a reason seems to be unsold junk.

" I've heard that Lord Siridgis is serving His Highness Franya, but life is full surprise I must say."

"Sir Siridgis is also a long time no see. I have heard that you are serving Your Highness Franya, but it is something that does not understand life."

Kozimo now bows to Siridgis, wh restrained him with his hand.

"...... Now I am just a vassal. I am not worthy to be treated with such courtesy."

" I'm sure you've heard that the market has been slumping for a long time. It is in times like these that the merchant who discerns the true value of a product can make the best use of it.”

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url