Classroom of the Elite V17: Ch 2 The Inevitable Path

again, this class stands in front of several difficulties at the same time. It is not acceptable for a leader to simply stand by and watch as the situation deteriorates everywhere.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to do everything yourself, but if you’re not good enough, then you’re just idealistic. No, even if you have the skills to solve problems, you may not be able to do it alone. What we need now is to rely on our colleagues, to work together and to choose the right path. From the weekend until today, I haven’t made any concrete moves to help. After watching the day’s news on my phone, I decided to leave the school a little later than the other students who were out playing after school. A man who had been waiting for the opportune moment came hurrying after me. I knew that if we were too impatient to find a solution, he would eventually come to me.

“Kiyotaka. I was wondering if we could meet somewhere this evening...? I need to talk to you about something.” He was a little concerned about his surroundings, so he whispered to me that he wanted to talk.

“I’m going to meet Kei in the evening. Can’t we do it now?” I didn’t really have any such plans, but I lied to see what his reaction would be. “That’s...”

Of course, he won’t say yes. As a club member, Yōsuke does not have free time immediately after school. Students will want to participate as much as possible now, as club activities will be temporarily suspended once the sports festival approaches.

“It’s alright, I can talk to Kei about it, we can meet up later.”

“Ah, thank you, Kiyotaka.”

“Just to be clear, you need to talk to me, right?”

I knew it, but I dared to ask back. Yōsuke nodded his head without hesitation.

“Yes. I think we should act quickly.”

“Right. Anyway, if you’d like to come to my room, I’ll make arrangements for the evening.”

Yōsuke’s cheeks relaxed and he smiled like a child at the pleasant reply.

“If it’s possible, it would be nice if Karuizawa-san could be there too, but I’m not sure if she would be okay with that...”

“Kei too? I’m sure she’ll be happy to be there, but won’t she get in the way?”

“I have a few things I need to work out and I need her help as well.” There is a big difference between the presence of Kei, who has a network of information about girls, and the absence of Kei. What Yōsuke is trying to do, without me needing to ask, is all about Kushida, Shinohara, and Haruka.

“Can we then go to... about half past 7?”

“No problem. I’ll be there without delay.”

With a happy look in his eyes, Yōsuke walked off briskly to his club activities.

If someone has a major problem, the chain of asking for help eventually moves up to me.

“That’s problem number two in my class.”

Of course, this is an unavoidable aspect. It is inevitable that Yōsuke will have to face this kind of situation, as I have been the one to give him a hand when he has been in trouble.

It’s not easy to destroy what you’ve built, but it’s the inevitable path. Either way, I’ll call Kei and tell her to come to my room around 7.30pm.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url