Classroom of the Elite V17: Ch 4 Part 3

 

Satō, who ran out of the breath, catches her breath in front of the women’s restroom.

“Why… why did I run away?”

A dear friend of hers went out with someone she loves. There is nothing wrong with that.

Although she knew that, when Satō saw her arms around him she felt an unspeakable urge.

I don’t know how I would have behaved if I had stayed there.

So she abruptly ran away, but felt a strong sense of guilt about it. Satō sat down on the spot and hugged her knees.

“I’ll have to try not to panic next time...”

“Kei-chan seems to hold back in the classroom but... I’m sure she would have liked to get even closer to him.”

Just as she stood up with this thought, a shadow fell on her.

“Excuse me for interrupting. You must be Maya Satō, a senpai, right?”   Sato was approached by an unfamiliar student and is momentarily puzzled.

“Yeah… but who are you? You’re a first year right?”

“Who I am isn’t important right now. Actually, I have something I need to tell Satō-senpai as soon as possible. Could you please give me a moment of your time?”

“What do you mean?”

She is confused when a junior she doesn’t know tells her that there is an urgent matter to be discussed.

Still unable to get the image of Ayanokōji and Karuizawa in close contact out of her mind, she was restless.

“It’s information about Ayanokōji-senpai.”

However, Sato’s movements stopped after those words.

“Ayanokōji-kun?”

“Yes. It’s about him and his girlfriend, Kei Karuizawa, another senpai.”   Sato couldn’t help but think about the two names that were just now dominating 99% of her mind. A bit of nervousness ran through Sato as the distance between the two drew closer.

“Can we talk somewhere where we can be alone after this?”

“Huh…?”

The first year used Satō’s light physical strength to get close enough to touch their lips to Sato’s ear.

“If Karuizawa-senpai withdraws from school - don’t you think that would give Satō-senpai a chance?”

Karuizawa is my closest friend, and Ayanokōji is my love.    The first year says that this is a chance to change the relationship between the two of them and her own position.


 

Various emotions start to overflow.

“What are you talking about?”

“I leave it to Satō-senpai’s judgment whether to listen or not. But if you don’t listen, you will surely regret it for a long time to come. If you’re interested, you can come to my dorm room.”

Satisfied after stating the room number, the first-year student turned away and left Satō.

Sato, who was left there, remained confused, unable to understand what was going on.

However, there was only one thing that stuck in her memory.        I will have a chance.

Those words suggest the possibility of dating Ayanokōji.

Satō’s chest tightens, and at the same time, feelings she doesn’t want to know about start crawling out from the darkest parts.

“I...”

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url