Classroom of the Elite V18 : Prologue

○ Haruka Hasebe monologue

 

When I evaluate myself, I consider myself a bad person.

Everyone has at once or twice done something that is said to be " not to do so". For example, ignoring a red light.

Even if you didn't mean to do it intentionally, you have probably done it at least once or twice.

Another example is accepting the wrong amount of change at the checkout and not giving it back. When a clerk mistakenly gives you more than what is owed, whether it’s one yen or ten, people often walk away with it.

For example, spitting on the roadside or littering on the street.

It may seem like a small thing, but it also falls under the category of a crime.

I wouldn’t consider myself a “bad person” just because of things like these.

I’m…

No, that may also be a trivial thing from someone else's point of view.

But I dragged that past with me and decided not to make friends in high school.

I wanted to distance myself from my old friends and enter a world where I was not connected to anyone.

That's why, when I was informed of the existence of Advanced Nurturing High School, I remember deciding that this would be the place for me.

I was like that, but before I knew it, I had made friends.

Kiyopon, Yukimu, Miyacchi,

And…… Airi.

I regained a sense of youth. I thought so. But that youth was taken away from me in one day when I didn't expect it.

Who took it from me?

It's obvious. Suzune Horikita and Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

I fell victim to the selfish actions of these two.

I will not forgive them. So I won't allow it.

I have decided to take revenge.

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url