The Genius Prince Vol 9: Chapter 11

With a condescending greeting, Wayne captures Oleom's every move. Now let's see how he comes out.

  "oh my." Oleom smiled softly. “I am Oleom, the representative of the western city of Roynock. It is a great honor to meet the rumored Prince Wayne.

 "Rumors, huh? It's a little silly that my name has reached Ulves in the far west. If possible, I hope it is a good rumor."

“No, they are all praises for the dragon of the north. I have always thought that I should follow the example of Prince Wayne, who achieved so many accomplishments at such a young age.”

"I see, I must straighten my collar so that those who hear rumors will not be disappointed." Wayne and Oleom laughed softly at each other. If you only extract the conversation, it would be a gentlemanly exchange, but the viewer could see that there was something in Oleom's attitude that disrespects Wayne.

Of course, Wayne also noticed, but he did not condemn it, rather, he deepened his smile.

 “But speaking of young, Sir Oleom is quite a young man. I thought that the representative was generally an older person, as Sir Agatha was.”

“The previous representative became too old to serve, so he was replaced by me a few years ago. Thanks to you, I am having difficulty in filling the position.” After responding, Oreom continues.

"Mine is like a breeze compared to her coming towards me."

Oleom's gaze turns to Wayne's back. As if lured, he turned around and saw a woman there.

"You'll understand when you see it."

 " lejoutte, he is…”

Interrupting Oleom's words, the woman resolutely said to Wayne.

"Nice to meet you, Prince Wayne. I am lejoutte. I'm the representative of the southern capital."

 

She was probably about the same age as Oleom. In other words, she is quite young for a representative of a city of a few thousands.

"...... Has Southern Capital also recently been replaced?"

Image 31

 

“Yes, at the same time as me," Oleom answered Wayne's question. Wayne nodded, "I see.”

 "This is going to be a challenge."

"I know, right?"

"...I'm not sure what you're talking about ?"

“I'm talking about the fact that we're both having a hard time, lejoutte”. Oleom shrugs.

lejoutte stared at Oleom with suspicious eyes for a while, but then she seemed to change her mind and turned back to Wayne.

" Well, that's all right. I'm going to ask you straight out, Prince Wayne, what is the purpose of your visit here? You wouldn't tell me that you are here to congratulate the newly engaged couple, would you? “

Unlike Oleom, who showed contempt in his mannerisms, lejoutte was very clear in her dismissive attitude. The way she folded her arms and glared at me with her strong eyes, I could not sense any intention to be friendly.

"What if I tell you it's not true?" Wayne responded to lejoutte’s attitude with a relaxed smile.

“I love to celebrate other people's happiness and even in my own country I'm nicknamed the matchmaker prince. Whenever someone gets engaged or married, I rush over to help them.”

 

When he told a bunch of lies, lejoutte’s blatantly frowned, while Oleom shook his shoulders in amusement.

" It is a very virtuous thing to do. It would be a lifetime honor for the newly engaged couple to have Prince Wayne's blessing. "

"You want me to believe that? Rumors have even circulated that the famine that is now taking place in the West is due to the prince's machinations."

"...... Sir Oleom, have you heard nothing but good things about me?"

 " I think that notoriety is a badge of honor for a dragon, sir," Oleom said, and Wayne snorted. Then he said to lejoutte’s.

“The famine is not something that can be artificially created by human hands. The means are impractical, of course, but more than that, the heart will not be able to take it. If anyone could do it, it would surely be an evil demon without a human heart.."

 " Or perhaps an evil dragon."

"Oh, then I must make sure of the position of the wrath. If you touch it carelessly, your bones will be reduced to ashes." Wayne and Oleom laughed at each other. It was a frightening dry smile

"...... Nonsense."

lejoutte’s opened her mouth as if to cut through the atmosphere.

" watch than the sheathing of the gentry. Prince Wayne, if you still want to continue that charade, I'll be on my way."

" No farce, as I said, I'm only here to congratulate you and say hello. "

 ".... Right. Then tell Agata." lejoutte’s proudly declared.

 " No matter what tricks you try to pull, your days are numbered. From now on, the Ulves Union will revolve around the southern city of Facrita."

With that, lejoutte’s t turned on her heel. From her appearance, from beginning to end, one could sense a strong will. Oleom shrugged his shoulders as he looked over at her straight back.

 “I am so sorry to be so rude to the crown prince of a country. She has always been strong-willed. I hope you'll forgive me for thinking of it as an outburst of charm.”

"That's fine, but do you agree with her opinion? Lord Oleom."

"No way," Oleom said with a laugh.

“The center of the next generation will be the western city of Roynock. --I have other places to go, so I will leave you now. Please enjoy the feast, Prince Wayne.” with that, Oleom also left Wayne's presence.

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url