A former Bride who can't give up on : chapter 4

 


"...don't get close to Nanawatri-kun."

A woman who whispered so that Nanawatri-kun wouldn't hear her.

The cold words make my spine horrifying. It was a warning tone, not a joke.

However, it is that person who wants you to stay away from Nanawatari.

I can't forgive anyone who bothers Nanawatari.

Wings standing next to each other as if time had rewound.

Wings that maintain the atmosphere of the time with long and beautiful black hair and glasses that do not change. See the whole body

It seems that she is growing like a woman, but there is no big change.

"tsubasa, why are you here?"

"I moved from Fukuoka a while ago. I heard from Nanawatari's mother about where to go to school, and so I went on to high school. "

I haven't asked anything! I'll ask mother when I get home.

"I'm really happy that you remembered me."

The spilling Hakata dialect further emphasizes the existence of the tsubasa. I feel like I've really moved

Well ... it doesn't seem like a dream.

"Huh "

Reina has a blatant tongue. I know she gets angry with me, but she turns to the wings and misunderstands her .

I want you to stop it because I'm going to get hit.

"Who are you? Explain it properly"

Reina asks while grabbing the hem of her clothes.

"Didn’t say i from Fukuoka? She was my childhood friend who lived in the next house door She is Tsubasa Shiroki”

"Hmm ... that's right"

Reina listens to me with a complicated expression, and then she glares at Tsubasa for some reason.

I didn't expect this to happen, so it was a big mess with the first day of enrollment. 

The students in the siege are also looking at our interactions seriously ...

"I can be with you again, Nanawatari-kun"

The soft voice of the wings heals my ears. However, Reina makes a loud noise in the chair when she was sitting on.

As I headed back to my seat, I felt noisy.

The classroom is quiet and I feel sorry for it.

"This is... it feels like there's going to be a war."

says Kazuki, grinning one by one. He seems to be comfortable because it's someone else's business, but I don't know what to do with him

"Seat ~"

My homeroom teacher came into the classroom as if to break the atmosphere

When the students see it, they go back to their seats.

My homeroom teacher started introducing himself, so somehow when I looked back, my eyes met the wings that were staring at me. and Reina, who was sitting in the back, was also seen. That's why I'm worried about the background.

He seemed to have felt something in his eyes, not unconscious.

After listening to the teacher's explanation, the students decided to head to the gymnasium where the entrance ceremony was held.

Kazuki and Reina came to me sitting on the corridor side.

Tsubasa was looking at me, so I tried to go there, but Reina grabbed my arm and seems something she had say so I stopped there.

Tsubasa looked away at me because she was called by a cheerful girl sitting in front of me.

"Let's go together"

Reina kicks her leg lightly and decides to go out into the corridor.

"Why is Reina angry?"

Reina walks in a moody manner while groping her own hair. Coupled with her appearance as a gal it's a scary atmosphere.

"I'm not angry"

She says she's not angry, but with Reina, who has been meeting every day is clearly different.

"Kazuki, Reina is angry, isn't she?"

"I don't know. Reina is always like that except Nanawatari."

When I heard Kazuki's words and I remembered when I met Reina. At that time, it was certainly unfriendly to me.

However, there was a fear that even in the classroom, the surroundings would be kept away.

Reina asked me to teach her study, and after studying for the exam together for about nine months, I am now with Reina.

She became a good friend. However, it seems that the surroundings are still cold.

"What is that woman, Tsubasa Shiroki? I haven't heard anything."

Reina, , who was walking in front of me, looks back and approaches me one step closer.

"She is childhood friend."

"I heard that, but Hirose said she was a bride. I don't really understand what it means ... 

In the first place, is there a bride in this era? "

"When I was in elementary school, our fathers just said it as a joke. My parents divorced and my father was somewhere.

so I don't think we've talked about it anymore. "

It wasn't declared that the bride thing was resolved, but that story must have disappeared.... right?

"What is it?"

Reina turns her face down and begins walking in forward again.

"Hasn't this happened to you before? You know, when Nakahara talked about Nanawatari's ex-girlfriend, in front of us." "Oh, there was "

I went out for a week when I was in the second grade. I was dumped so quickly.

It's my black history you can know imagine.

Reina was in a bad mood as she is now when she heard that story. Saying she's not angry, but she was clearly angry.

I see ... Did she lie? At that time, Reina was dating someone else

She was asked if she replied that she wasn't there anymore. But now it is known that there was a bride.

For me, Tsubasa had a stronger sense of childhood friend than ex-girlfriend, so I didn't treat as dating.

Tsubasa was like a younger sister and had a relationship like a brother and sister ...

"I'm sorry Reina, I didn't count her story when I was in elementary school."

"I forgive you. Maybe."

After all it seems that  was angry that she was lying. I honestly said could say that she lying.

I wish I could, but Reina tends not to say her feelings.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url