COTE v16 chapter 2 : part 3

 







After school, I'm still upset.

I returned with Megumi chatting from Keyaki Mall to the dormitory..

Then, in the dormitory lobby, Horikita sat on the sofa waiting for someone.

It's easy to see who that person is. Press the elevator button that was stopped on the first floor, and I and Megumi get on

Horikita also boarded: "Ayakoji-kun, I'd like to talk to you a little bit, but I wonder if you don't mind."

The elevator stops on the fourth floor where my room is.

"See you later, Kiyotaka."

It's easy to be jealous, but the ability to grasp the situation is not low.

She knows that Horikita isn't the subject of the opposite sex in the first place, and she shouldn't bother when she hears a special exam.

She can judge before thinking.

"Yes, I'll get back to you later."

I wouldn't have believed it a year ago when we became lovers like this.

When I got off, Horikita came down with me. Looking back, Megumi smiled from the elevator that started to close.

I was waving at her soon elevator  closed and went upstairs.

"How long have you been dating her?"

"Well, since when?"

"Rumor says it's spring break, but wasn't the relationship going on earlier?"

She said that to me with some meaningful eyes.

"I don't know,"

I'm not interested in or willing to touch on Horikita's words, whether there's any basis behind them.

"I hear you have more to say than that?"

"…..yes. I'd like you to ask me something about the special examination. Is that okay ?

"Oh, I don't mind,"

"What? Yes"

"What's that reaction?"

" If you were, I was prepared to say that it wouldn't be strange to decline, I was entrusted with a maid cafe and you looked dissatisfied.”

You were there, weren't you?

She seems surprised that i accepted the consultation smoothly.


"It's here, please enter the room."

I don't know who will be listening to the story in the hallway.

Room 401, unlock your room and enter the room.

"You don't want to ask for help, right?"

"That's... I don't know. If you listen to me for the time being, I'll proceed."

Horikita started talking, perhaps because she thought i would be refused if she stimulated me poorly.

"I was thinking about giving semi-forced force before the test if I could definitely clear this special test.

However, even if you try to pay the price, it is unreasonable to unify your intentions unless you understand the contents of the task, isn't it? "

"Depending on the situation, you will definitely have to use different options."

Even if there are only two choices, either for or against, decide only for or against the question and vote with confidence.

That is nothing but recklessness.

"You've come up with a way, haven't you?

 How can you survive this special exam?"

"I think it is the most important thing for someone to have the final say in order to pass the special exam steadily.”

However, no matter how you vote, the leader's judge, who has been decided in advance, promises to live up to your intentions.

That's it. 

It was suggested by Kushida during the day. a strategy in which an individual is dissatisfied with the option or not.

 Surely nothing would be easier if the agreement were to be made.

"I wish it really came together."

"Well... Depending on the task, there will always be students who are not satisfied with it...If this had been a dictatorial class like Ryu-kun, it would have been faster to talk. "

In terms of coercion, Ryuen will be able to exert itself mercilessly, unlike us who wish. But the reality Whether it works as a subject is another matter.

"The fact that all votes are anonymous means that students who are dissatisfied with task can vote for the opposite opinion. It's just a life.

There is no guarantee that it can be cleared by decree. "

“Students who are dissatisfied with his way can be repulsed, but there is nothing to gain from doing it.

Is also true After all, if the votes are split and the time runs out, the whole class will be damaged? In the end, it will be settled even if you leave it alone"

"I know what you mean, but if I say it, it's a contradiction in the first place. Nobody wants the special exam to fail.

The votes are always collected. If that major premise holds, then you don't need a strategy from the beginning? "

"that is-”

"No student wants a time out that puts the class at a disadvantage, but I think he can complete five tasks if left alone.

You had better not know. It also makes less sense for the school to call it a special exam. "

"... You're right."

"What you can do now is to make your head flexible so that you can respond flexibly. For example, co-adults, one person who opposes.

What would you do when you were old-fashioned? "

"Of course I'll try to bring the opposite one in favor."

"That's right. Then what if the opposite one never gave up?"

"That.…"

“There people in favor don't necessarily win. While persuading the opposition, there are students who change their opinions from among the our accomplished students”

"Even if one person's thoughts are detrimental to the masses of the class?"

"It all depends on the content."

I wouldn't be surprised if there were issues that could never be broken.

"Somehow, I'm a little uncomfortable."

"What is it?"

"Because you can give me advice without hesitation. It's related to having a relationship with Karuizawa-san...

I can't think, but what are you going to do? "

"It's not like advice. You're just starting to think about that kind of development in the corner of your head."

"Well... I'll tell you the main purpose of talking to you. I have a suggestion for tomorrow's special examination.  You can ask someone else, but I want to ask someone who understands. "

"Do you want me to vote separately for the first option?"

"I wonder if you can keep my thoughts ahead."

Seeing a sign of frustration, I once took a distance from Horikita.

"I thought I'd do it if I didn't get a suggestion from anyone else. I can't believe we're on the same page.

I didn't think so."

".……Is that so?"

Apparently, I was a little convinced by the current appropriate excuse, and I found that Horikita's anger diverged.

It's true that it was a plan that should be done at least that much, so it would be similar. Bias occurs due to the momentum on the spot

As a result, you should avoid the risk of making unexpected choices.

"Even if the content of the task is for or against , there are advantages and disadvantages to both.

Even if you're wondering what to choose, chance matching is a little scary. "

"Oh. As a result of proper voting, if the votes are biased and passed, it will be irreversible.

The strategy of using voting is not all good. It's better to keep it in the corner of your head. 

Full momentum There is a risk that the votes will be broken and no conclusion will be drawn due to the fact that they were in agreement. Take it into account Such thing. "

"Yes, That's true."

Discussing is also a deep dive.

As a result, it can consume a huge amount of time if it pulls out unexpected sounds.

"Due to the rules of this special exam, there is no way to reliably determine who voted for which, no matter how many discussions we have.

 Even if you take the word, it is not 100% true. "

"Do you mean you sometimes lie??"

"In some cases, it's hard to say that the current class is still united."

By the way, some people will appear in Horikita's head.

"The existence of  Kushida-san and  Koenji-kun."

"You will lie about the former without hesitation, and in the latter you will dare to tell your classmates if you see your face..

There is also a possibility of voting for the other side. That's about it.". "

"... ...Hey, why did you tell me the details? It's weird after all. I can't believe you're warning me like this"

Horikita naturally feels my changes.

"I decided that Horikita now has the flexibility to listen and understand what I say."

"Is it okay to be praised ...?"

"Just in case"

"Yes... I don't feel comfortable."

In front of me, I heard the sound of my cell phone short and vibrating only once.

"I'm sorry for a moment"

After interrupting the conversation, Horikita took out her cell phone, stared at the screen, and started operation.

"Let me return her message, because if she's not good at it, she may never be able to mark it as read."

She has no intention of stopping, of course, but who is she?

She was a little worried, but I quietly waited for Horikita to spend about two minutes writing a long sentence. 

Perhaps she finished sending the message, she put her cell phone in her pocket.

"Anyway, I was told what I wanted to say. Thank you for tomorrow's special exam."

Horikita immediately left my room, not intending to stay longer.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url