Cote v16 chapter 2 part 4

 Before 6 pm in the evening. It's time for the sun to set and the night to come.

There was an explanation of the special exam, but today it should have been a casual day.

I feel that it was a difficult day with a lot of information.

It would be easy if I could act toward the end of the day as it is, but that is not the case.

This is because the unanimous special examination that was announced in a hurry will start tomorrow.

"Hello"

When I returned to my room, Yosuke was the first to show up.

"Come in"

Come to think of it, it's the first time I've invited Yosuke into my room like this.

"Yahho"

Soon after, kei visits my room.

"It's unusual to get together like this, isn't it?"

"Maybe so"

I haven't told them why they got together. Yosuke may have guessed.

"I thought I'd take measures for tomorrow's special exam." (Ayanakoji)

"Countermeasures? It's just a unanimous exam, isn't it?" (Kei)

“It certainly doesn't seem like a very difficult exam just by listening to the outline, does it? The special examinations that have been held so far have been much more difficult rules”

Yosuke, who showed a little thoughtful gesture, continues while explaining to kei.

"But I don't think this special examination will be as detailed as the difficult one in the past.

 If you think according to the rules, simply unanimously, you'll get more class points.

 It's not that difficult to unify the opinions of the class itself. "

"I think so too"

"In other words, if it's not easy, it's likely that there will be controversial issues."

That's exactly what Yosuke thinks. Each student in the class has a different way of thinking, but if it's good for the class, is it sensible to some extent?

I can do as much as I can get the votes.

The story may be different if you are a freshman in the first grade, but our second graders have already deepened their ties as friends.

Because it is there is no penalty even if unanimously cannot be achieved at one time, and it is possible to repeatedly set time for discussion.


It's no wonder that it looks loose like kei thought just because of such a outline of exam.

"But what kind of issues are difficult to unanimously?"

" I can't understand it completely, but... well...."

What kind of tasks do classmates have trouble with? It didn't seem to come to Yosuke mind right away. 

Let's talk about one easy-to-understand way.

"From now on, until graduation, you will only be able to eat either rice or bread. Choose."

"Well, that kind of option ~"

"It makes me laugh a little when I hear rice and bread, but this is a difficult choice."

"If it were me, it would definitely be bread. It's absolutely impossible to live without bread until graduation"

"I think it's rice ... I only need bread once a week."


“I'd rather eat rice, too. Well, even  three of us have different opinions, right? It won't be easy if this is a class wide vote. If there are 30 students, can you obey them?”

"I can't. Because it's prohibited until graduation, right? I'll continue to vote for bread."

Some students will suffer later if they are swept away by the majority and break, so some students will resist like kei.

"To be more realistic, all future special exams will be based on academic ability or physical ability. What kind of option do you choose ?"

Upon hearing that, Yosuke and kei look at each other.

"For a student like Sudou-kun who has good motor skills, he definitely chooses his physical ability, and for yukimura-kun who is not good at exercising

However, it will be necessary to choose  to academic ability. "

Of course, Sudou-kun, who is currently focusing on studying, can break it but after all it is better to be evaluated by physical ability.

The price will be high, and students who cannot study at all will not be able to collaborate like Sudou-kun.

"If the task is unanimously completed, it will be enforceable, right? In other words, in some cases, the penalty will be selected without choosing an option.

Do we have to be prepared to lose 300 class points? "

"I don't know...Of course, there will be difficult options, but losing 300 class points will also mean giving up your ticket to Class A.

First of all, it's a top priority.". 

"It seems like a difficult special exam ..."

"That's why you called us here?"

"Oh. The next special exam requires the cohesiveness of classmates. It's okay to disagree once or twice, but it in long time.

It should be possible to pick it up when it comes to the right time. At that time, Yosuke and kei, who are the main characters in the class, the main characters in the class, need to be able to get around and vote for one of them. "

"Yes. But then, shouldn't Horikita mix it with this story? If I play a leading role in my class"


Yosuke's point is natural. It's best for Horikita to lead the two and control the class, not me. 

However, at this stage, I cannot get rid of my support.

"This time, I'll get Horikita's support from behind. It's a secret here."

"Why? Well, I don't like to follow  Horikita-san instructions.."

"Both kei and Yosuke have the ability to read the atmosphere of the place more than poor students, but they have the ability to respond more flexibly than they are now.

I want you to wear it. If Horikita can feel what she thinks and what she wants to do with his skin, the class will become stronger. "

"I hope Kiyotaka does that. That's the solution."

"I can't always move. You should be prepared for unforeseen circumstances."

"What's the unexpected?"

"You can think of sudden illness or unexpected withdrawal from school, right ?"

"That's not true, but may it be a sudden illness?"

I can't always follow you forever.

If you can't move in such a situation, you can't expect a leap in the class.

"Anyway, I understand. We should follow Horikita-san well so that we can proceed with the special examination smoothly "

"I'll decide some instructions and signals just in case, in a way that only kei and Yosuke can understand."

At intervals, you can have free discussions and move around, so there is no problem with whispering. 

But will Depending on the situation, it may be necessary to skip instructions without knowing that they are trying to communicate. Even when private language is prohibited

It is possible to exchange signs by clearing the throat or tapping the desk.

After having the two people remember multiple patterns, I look at Yosuke.


"Lastly, I'll give Yosuke a piece of advice. it's not necessary if the five assignments are completed smoothly, but if the time remaining is less than two hours and there is no sign of the special exam being completed, you may have to resort to forceful measures.”

At that time, I decided to tell Yosuke to be prepared from now on so that he would not run out of control.


Read upto chapter 5 on patreon


 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url