The genius prince : vol 7 Epilogue

  Little Annoucement!

 First, this the genius prince Vol 7 is complete here and if you read from prologue then please share your opinions or thought about this translation, please don't forget give suggestions for next light novel translation and by the way please donote through ko-fi which helps keep up this blog.

Donations :https://ko-fi.com/readlnovel

And lastly, thank you

Willeron Palace, Kingdom of Natra.

In that room, Franya Elk Arbalest

"Auuuu Elysee yeah yeah yeah ..."

While lying down at the desk, she  longing for  Fulham baby in the empire.

"I thought you’d never come home"

Nanaki beside me is amazed and remembers. When returning to Natra from the imperial capital, the farewell and leverage of this life

Franya had refused to stop attending to Elise and let her go. It was like she was bidding farewell to her own life.

Eventually, she was dragged by Nanaki and was on way home.

"Because Elysee is so cute! You know Nanaki!"

"We have officers with children in Natra, too. I’m sure they’ll let you
play with them."

"No !! That kid is cute, but I want to meet Elysee!"

franya kicked her feet up, still face-planted on the desk.
Nanaki gave up on any further attempt at constructive conversation.

"More than that, it's about time to meet him."

"Oh, that's right."

Franya hurriedly corrects her posture. When Nanaki is helping, A knock came from outside the door.

"...I’ve arrived at your request"

What appeared was a middle-aged petite man. His features were rather lifeless, and his demeanor was dry. However,, Franya smiled at him.

"Thank you for coming. I may be inexperienced, but I hope you will
support me as my vassal, starting today"

"... I was chased from my hometown and was retired in the empire. I would want nothing more than to serve you "

The man says so much, but continues.

"I have one thing I really want to ask your Highness."

"ask away "

"... Do you not know that I harbor some resentment toward your
brother, Prince Wayne?"

"I think" Franya nodded as a matter of course. "My brother had that coming to him. I imagine you might try to get him to fall—physically and socially—as you serve me.

"... Then why?"

To the repeated questions, Franya thought a little,

"It seems to answer the question, but I think you've heard a little about the uproar in the empire.

Do you know what I did for Natra during this incident? "

"Huh ... you went to the Imperial City on behalf of Prince Wayne, set up a meeting place with many influential people, and Natra brought back a number of treaties that were beneficial to natra. "

"Yes, that's right. Interfering with her while communicating my brother's intentions to  Princess Lowellmina and connections with the influential people of the empire. "

Suddenly, Franya looks like a self-deprecation .

"In short, I was a living letter. Even though all the valuable treaties were technically set up by Wayne, Princess Lowellmina wants to build me up as another authority figure in Natra, so she can pit me against Wayne "

"If you're worried about that,appointing me is not--"

"No, it's necessary" Franya asserted strongly.

"Natra has expanded rapidly, and now even my brother is out of hand.

 Even in this instance, I bet I could have served a greater purpose if I were better at handling this stuff. He might have even pushed back on the Empire. But that’s not what happened. Because I lacked experience "

The voice of Franya has power. Lowellmina called it devilish. The

man standing directly before her and even Nanaki trembled a little

"Let's admit. I'm despised. Foreign countries, or even my brother.

Because I have immaturity. And unfortunately, that immaturity does not go away overnight.

Then all you need is an excellent vassal who can support my immaturity. "

In Franya's words, the man groaned a little. He is convinced and dissatisfied. It swirls in his chest, It becomes one word.

"... but that doesn’t change the fact that I pose a threat."

Then Franya laughed a little. It is a nostalgic word that is spun from that pretty lips

"I once asked my brother once. What is a good king ?"

"What is a good king ...?"

"It's common in storytelling. Even if the person does not have the ability, he is honest and has good morals. Naturally gather talented vassals. That makes a great king, according to them. "

"did Prince Wayne said something else?"

"Yes. My brother asked me this: ‘Are you saying there would be no
kings if there were no honest and capable people in the world "

The man blinked his eyes as if he had been pierced by the emptiness.

"That's ... if you ask me, that's right."

"While the people may expect from the king, the king should not expect from the people.In the same way, you can’t demand integrity from your vassals. That just shows you’re an incompetent king. A real ruler isn’t just a beacon of hope for the people. They understand and handle the darker side

of human nature: self-interest, enmity, corruption, ineptitude, criminality...

I was so shocked when I heard that "

Franya, had no way of knowing that Wein had told her this while he

was on the lookout for honest and capable people. Natra had still been a

small, insignificant nation. 

he made this comment out of frustion, "Who needs talent? I can do this on my own! I definitely don’t care that no one wants to come to our little country! I couldn’t care less "

But that was a story for another day

"Therefore, am I?"

"Yes, that's right. Don't get me wrong, I really need you.

But it's not just a vassal, it's also a test for myself. Am I just a figurehead? Or will I be able to help my brother in some way? I’m trying to see if I can take your poison "

Franya resolutely stated.

The man saw her and squinted his eyes as if she were in front him was shining sun.

"... I was deeply impressed with Your Highness's noble aspirations." he man’s expression burned with a hint of fire

"I do not have such skill, but let's  me be become a pillar  and a poison for you."

Franya smiled. "Yes, thank you from now on. Sir Sirgis"

Before his young and brilliant master, the former prime minister of
Delunio bowed.

------------------------------------------

"huh, Franya hired sirgis?" Wayne, who received a report from Ninym in the office, responded with interest.

"That's another unexpected development, but why is Sirgis in the empire?"

"After you bested him and he fell from power, his other political crimes

came to light, and he was banished from Delunio. After traveling to various
countries and failing to find a home in any of them, he secluded himself in the Empire.

"What an unfortunate story."

"I totally agree with you, Mr. Perpetrator."

Wayne turned away. " More than that, it looks like he found a good gig with Franya."

"It seems that the tutor Cladios had a connection with Sirigis.  Your Highness Franya mentioned that she was looking for a vassal, he told her Sirgis’s location in the Empire. When she arrived at the capital, it seems Her Highness went to convince him herself"

"There, Cladios has a good personality when he introduces someone who has something to do with me."

He is now a tutor in Franya, but was also a tutor in Wayne before. Unlike him, she was an exemplary student, who must have been much more gratifying to teach.

"So what will you do about Sirgis?"

The question, of course, has the implication of whether or not to get rid of it.

He thinks Wayne robbed him of his key position in his homeland. He may be planning revenge on Natra using Franya.

Wayne waved lightly on it. "Leave it alone for now. We’ll respect Franya and her choices."

"You’re as easy on Her Highness as ever."

"Right back at ya. I’ll deal with it if looks like it might pose some
problems."

"Then we'll just monitor it."

Now that the policy for Sirigis has been decided, the story moves on to the next agenda.

"Now the Empire is convinced that we’ve joined Lowellmina’s
faction."

"Demetrio got me good at the end. Plus, we couldn’t have teamed up

with the middle and youngest princes after we made enemies out of them "

"By the way, how serious it was to make Prince Dimetrio on the west side as a souvenir of?"

"fifty and fifty" Wayne was vague. "If we could just keep him in Natra, we might have gotten some stuff from the Empire and the West, even if we didn’t say anything about our stance on the matter. In the end, all I got were a few treaties that give us a little boost, which sucks "

"And it was the credit of Your Highness Franya."

"Yeah! Lowa doesn’t miss a thing.."

"It's not really a laughable when it comes to a faction dispute with Your Highness Franya become involved in

the struggle for the throne. I’ll keep an even closer watch within the palace,

but you have to stay on your toes, too, but you should be careful, right? "

"I know. However, the empire will not be able to move for a while due to this turmoil and recovery, and Let's leave it too "

Wayne put up a letter in front of him.

"The problem is this"

"... The postponed Gathering of the Chosen."

lebetian religion widely worshiped in Western countries. The holy saints who are the executives gather once a year is known as Holy Meeting.

The letter sent to Wayne to the meeting, which should have been closed to all except the Holy Elites.

"I think it's a trap."

"Which do you think will come out, demon or snake?"

"My vote is for something scarier that chases them both away"

"..Suddenly, I don't want to go!"

"Well, let's talk with the vassals, including that. This case needs to be considered careful invitation"

Wayne nodded. "If you think I'll back from the south, we're busy west and east."

"Not as usual"

"It feels strange that it's always the case, but Ninym-san ---!"

Ninym listened to Wayne's cry with an unfamiliar face.

Thus the Empire's First Prince Dimetrio stepped off the stage of history.

The trouble across the continent was far from over, however, and fiery trials were waiting to scorch the remaining actors.

 
Who would be the last one standing? Or would everyone be swallowed
by flames and turn to ash? Only future history books could tell.




Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url