Cote v16 chapter 2 part 5

 It was a little after 10:00 p.m., the day before the special exam, which had been hectic in many ways, was almost over.

I was in bed, looking at my cell phone, when I received a phone call.

Although I didn't have a phone number registered, I recognized the one-digit number.

“Hello?”

“I'm sorry to bother you so late at night, but can I talk to you for a minute?”

"No problem. It's been a while, chairman Sakayanagi.”

Yes, the owner of this phone number is the director of this advanced training high school.

“I'm sure I've caused you a lot of anxiety, but I'm fine now.”

“ I'm glad to hear you're doing well”

“I'm amazed that you've managed to stay at this school through all of that.”

“It's just a coincidence. If he was serious, I wouldn't be here now.”

I don't need to mention any names to know that he is referring to Tsukishiro, who was filling in for Chairman Sakayanagi.

“In the end, I had some doubts about his actions as well. ...... But let's not talk about that today. I'll be sure to follow up with you in the future.”

“I'm going to be following up with you very closely from now on, and I thought I'd let you know about that as soon as possible.

I've heard that government officials and their families have been invited to this unusual culture festival.

I couldn't stop it once I had lobbied for it.”

If you've notified the people involved, it's understandably difficult to retract your decision.

“It's not for the chancellor to apologize. I'm sure the students are looking forward to it.”

The content of the event was a bit like a special exam, but it was within the realm of student-like fun.

Whether or not it will end up being just a cultural festival for me is another story.

“I'm not sure if it will end up being a mere cultural festival for me or not, but it's something that ...... hasn't actually been announced yet, but I thought I'd let you know first.”

"What is it?"

" As with the cultural festival, the sports festival in October is held as a preliminary stage. 

First of all, it's urgent to welcome some guests here.

I've made up my mind”

"Are you a guest at the sports festival?"

"It's a preliminary preparation and test to welcome a large number of guests."

 "All the appointments are to be made by the people above me, and I can't deny the possibility that your father is involved. In view of the dangers facing you, I would like to put a few observers on your wounds."

 "I'm glad to hear that, but I'm just one of the students in this school. I don't want that kind of special treatment."

"Then what are you going to do when you encounter a human sent by your father ?"

"I know it's a difficult problem."

Of course, you won't be able to overcome it by using force. It's easy for me to do it if you aim at it in private, but I can't say no if I show up as a school official with friends and acquaintances around me and are instructed to follow me. 

Because you guys are fake people and you can't even ask him if he's stabbing you, right? 

"I think I already understand that you are that kind of person. But if you leave school here in any way... I'm sure I'll regret it. I want to get rid of the regret that I couldn't prevent because I couldn't do what I could."

"Even if I follow chairman Sakayanagi's instructions, it will be unnatural if it will be unnatural if you have a watch person ."

"So I'd like you to be absent from the sports festival."

"Is that absent..."

That's not what I expected. 

"Of course, I understand that there are sick leave that can only be played on sports festivals, cultural festivals, and exams that can only be done on that day.

I think you understand."

"Yes, although the class is disadvantaged, there is no compulsory distribution such as going to school."

Health management is self-respecting, but there is still an inevitable disorders.

 Smaller-scale special examinations will require emergency measures such as waiting for all students to gather in each grade, but this will not be the case if the festival is held.

 "I'm going to have you get sick on the premise that you've had a medical check-up. Then I can put people to watch of my trust  side."

My classmates agree that it can't be helped if I'm ordered to rest in my guess due to sick leave. Even if a guard wanders around the room, other students can only see it as one of the words.

 "Certainly, then I might be able to get out of his hands."

 "Of course there's another risk. As you said, the students in the class will inevitably be disadvantaged because they will be challenged in the absence of students." 

You can feel the generous follow-up of chairman Sakayanagi just by passing through a lie sick leave. Because it is a good product and preferential treatment.

I'm grateful that it's not that I'm overdoing it on my shoulders, but that I want to take the minimum measures. Thankfully, the moment I heard this, I thought it would be a prerequisite to say no. But I also had a new idea in me. 

"Could you give me some time to think about it?" 

"Of course, it's not compulsory, so I'll leave the final decision to you."

 "I know. Now I'm seriously thinking about the option of accepting sick leave."

"Yes, please reply a week before the sports festival. I'm ready, too."

Considering the arrangement of human resources, at least that long will be necessary. After the call, I think about the sports festival that might be held without me.

 Of course, it is highly likely that other classes and grades will be absent on that day. Rather, it's not easy for all the students to hold exams together every time. 

"No, I should concentrate on the special examination in front of me first."

This special examination - it may be harder than any other special examination so far. All the exams so far have been able to come up with countermeasures in any way. That's an unexpected story. 


However, there is no "certain" strategy in this special examination.

They are expected to believe in their classmates and become one.

Sports festival and cultural festival. There are new worries that didn't happen last year, but are you going to get through tomorrow's special examination?

That's right.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url