Cote v16 chapter 2: part 6

 "Please, khushida-senpai"

A few hours ago. After finishing her school, Kushida visited her first grader's Dromitory, Takuya Yagami's room.

The setting sun is faintly shining through the gaps in the closed curtains. Freshly brewed tea cup placed on the table

Staring at him, Kushida refused to reach out for her.

"Isn't there any poison or medicine in it?"

"I don't care about that, can you move on?"

Kushida took out her cell phone with a rugged look, not trying to hide her irritation.

"Excuse me, Let's hear it without hesitation."

Press the play button and hear the voice of the Chabashira explaining the outline of the unanimous special examination announced in the second grade from the middle of the explanation going held Tomorrow.

After listening to everything in class, including examples, Yagami returned her cell phone to Kushida.


"Kushida-senpai wants to drop out Horikita Suzune and Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. that was it, wasn't it?

Kushida keeps her silence if she doesn't need to answer again.

"I had been explained by my seniors in advance, but it's still a very simple special exam. I repeat from multiple options.

Vote and make adjustments to unanimously. There are 5 tasks in total, and the time is 5 hours. How about listening to this what did you think ? "


"..... it’s easy, right?"

"That's right. I think it's very easy for me to call it a special exam. However, punishment for running out of time is severe.

 This must be because the school made it on the premise of clearing it. 

Consideration that approaches unanimity when the time is running out 

Whether it's a choice you don't like or not, everyone wants to avoid a heavy penalty"

Yagami reaches for tea that keeps steaming in front of Kushida and picks up a cup.

"Now, this is the main subject. I'm in the middle of the second grade, but I want to drop them out, but so far.

I didn't get a great opportunity. "

"I think you have a little responsibility, but I don't like it now."

Kushida endures that there is nothing to be gained when she hits Yagami here.

"Did you tell Horikita-senpai?"

"Oh ... she's the leader? Well, I think she was doing it on his own, even if I didn't say it."


"It's not good to leave it ambiguous.

It's important for Kushida to be entrusted with the role after taking a firm pledge"

"What's that?  You think Horikita will be forced to leave  in the next special examination ?"

When he heard that, Yagami laughed and then put his mouth on the cup.

"That's right. I listened to the recording just in case there was any omission or difference in interpretation, but this is clear.

I did. Next special exam ... there is a good chance. "

"... Why do you know that? ”

“The condition for dropping out is to accumulate the cumulative penalty time in the individual voting time.

Just let me do it. Do you think Horikita will make such a mistake? Not only Horikita, no one will make such a mistake. "

"Of course, few fools will drop out due to cumulative penalties, but in my reading there are other dropouts.

I think there is a way. "

"Huh?"

" Horikita senpei may be expelled, or depending on the situation Ayanakoji senpei

At that time, you should guide the story so that you can aim for both without hesitation. "

Yagami talks about the tasks and examples that are likely to be given in this special exam.

"Is that really?"

"Of course, I don't think it's the same word for word. However, I think there is a good chance that a task like the one I just mentioned will be applied. "

Yagami has not been told by Tsukishiro about the existence of this special exam, but what kind of tasks will be given after listening to the teacher's explanation?

I set my sights on it.

"When a task like the one I just said is given, there is one way Khushida-senpai can take."

He then explains how he can corner Horikita and Ayanakoji with the task.

"What do you think? Can't you see the letters "Drop-out”? Of course, the whole class will cry.

But it's a small thing for you, isn't it? "

"Do you think I can... do it.?"

"I think Kushida has that ability, but is my view different?"

"You will speak a lot"

"I tried to see if my seniors could use it when I first met "

"... what does that mean?"

"'I am. Do you understand? Don't you remember when I said that to you? "

"I didn't have that time. Is that?"

"That? I usually have doubts. I and Kushida-senpai are completely strangers who have never met each other.

.However, It's not like that. But we talked about it immediately, and we got through it with an improvisation. That’s why i know that senpai is capable enough "

"I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do that. but who do you think I am?Maybe I just simply forgot"

"It won't happen. I don't know where I met, so maybe I was in the same junior high school.

 If so, the past may be known. By any chance, "I knew about that incident".

It's hard to get out of the mouth. "

To deny that possibility, you immediately went to talk.

"If you later find out that you are not in the same junior high school, but a lesson such as a cram school, or a junior who lived in the neighborhood, that

That greatly reduces the risk of being someone who knows the past. Is it okay to laugh because it was out of date?

First of all, you made sure that you were from the same junior high school, right?

If you give a title, it will be easier to divert the story. "

After drinking about a quarter of the tea, put the cup on the table.

"Who are you? Why do you know my death even though you are not in the same junior high school ..."

"I understand the feeling of being vigilant, but think of me as a guest in a special position.

 But yes.

The target is to play with Ayanakoji-senpai. "

"Well, I don't think he knows me at all. Now, I'm trying various things without being noticed by ayanakoji-senpai. "

"What if I was upset or didn't give the answer you thought when I first met?"

Kushida was wondering what Yagami answered at that time.

“I thought it was interesting. I’m sure Ayanokoji-senpai also noticed that sense of discomfort and turned his eyes to doubt It. Perhaps, I would have been able to say hello at an earlier stage”

"... Maybe you were in junior high school with Ayanakoji ?"

"Well, how about that? That's right for Kushida-senpai. Let's turn our attention to the special exam now."

"I know If the task that you are aiming for comes out ......then I will try to set it up"

"I'll try it ...? That's weak, isn't it?"

“……… Weak? What are you saying is weak?”

When Yagami stands up and approaches her, he catches kushida shoulders, who trying to escape reflectively.

“hey what are you doing?"

She try to escape from it, but the power of Yagami that she saw in the ordinary students cannot move stronger than she imagined.

"Please listen carefully. Kushida-senpai is in a more difficult situation than she thinks Ayanakoji-senpai surrounding you.

Not only seniors and Horikita-senpai, but also people who seem to be concerned about the existence of me and Amazawa-san continue to threaten daily safety and life. Yes... that's right, right? "

"That's ... yes ..."

Kushida stares at Yagami, who is staring at her eyes from the front, without fear.

"Of course, it's not easy to kick off your fellow classmates at this school.

It is quite difficult to drop out of school.

 If you had the opportunity to drop out of school in a special exam like this one.

It ’s a chance for a thousand times. ”

"I know that. But if I go deep, I'll be in danger"

"That's why we need to be prepared for that. Will it be eliminate or eliminated?"

I'm under intense pressure to fight one battle between the two.

 "Of course, it's Kushida who decides. If I say, If you don't want to be torn apart about the past of the collapse of the class.

You make sure drop out either Horikita-senpai or Ayanakoji-senpai from this school.

 it's nothing but a threat that conflicts with the rules of the examination."

 "That's a threat..."

"Excuse me. I really don't mean to threaten you. However, I think it is true that Kushida-senpai not prepared enough, and If you don't do that much, you won't be forced to drop out."

When he releases his hand from her shoulders, Yagami returns to his sitting position and sits down.

 "Let me hear it again. My senior wants those two out of school. Right?"

 Kushida expresses his feelings of anger and dissatisfaction to the Yagami who have looked into her eyes again. That doesn't need to be confirmed. For the past year and a half, I have been praying for curses every day.

 "...yes. I want Horikita-san and Ayanakoji-kun to be expelled from school. I'll definitely let them drop out of school...!"

"I've been able to confirm that the belief of Kushida-senpai is genuine."

Kushida decides. In order not to widen the wound any more, I immediately expelled Horikita-san and Ayanakoji-kun and talked as much as I wanted.

Yagami in front of me must also be expelled.


Read upto chapter 5 on patreon


 


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url