The genius prince : vol 7 ch 38

 "Eh? Yeah, yeah. That's right, brother."  Lowellmina nods many times.

"Then, I have a condition: You will complete the ceremonial baptism in
my place. "

"what" Lowellmina screamed involuntarily.

"Incompetent as I may be, even I know you want to become Empress.
Isn’t that right?"

"Wait a minute. No, that's right, but if I went through the

baptism without laying the groundwork first, I would make enemies and "

"Well, I wonder. The folks, of course, are human beings from the patriots who believed in your message that you’re a servant of the people might be enraged when they realize they were pawns for your own goals.

But you have to do it anyway"

Lowellmina was at a loss for words.
Demetrio ignored her "My mother wanted me to be a great emperor, but that wouldn't happen anymore."

Her mother hated the empire. That was an irrefutable fact

But Wayne said there are many aspects to motivation.

If so, it must have been in her mother. A feeling of love for the empire, a feeling of love for her child.

he will believe it. And let's respond to the feelings of her mother who loved the empire. he will follow her words Because it is the last filial pietty

"You beat me, so I'm convinced that making you an emperor is the best for the empire.. ...... Become an empress on my behalf, Lowellmina "

It was too straightforward to announce the end of his ambitions.

Not only the vassals, but also Lowellmina is breathless as if it were under pressure.But she immediately regained her mind and said. "... Needless to say, yes, I will be the empress."

She responded vigorously, then quietly,

"But yes, if possible, give me a little more time"

"Why should I be considerate of you who despised me?" Lowellmina didn't make any noise.

Demetrio understood that it would be for the best if she did things her
own way to be Empress. But she’d been allowed to run wild until now.
Who could blame him for wanting some petty revenge?

"If you really want to, there is a collaborator."

"Huh, is that true? Where?"

"Isn't it right in front of you?" Dimetrio shows right next to Lowermina.

Wayne stood there, with Lowellmina and his eyes met.

"Prince Wayne, I want to reward you, but I no longer have territory or authority. Therefore, Allow me to reward you by offering the opportunity to squeeze from my sister there. "

he can't go to the west. However, since he made a big turn so far, Wayne could not get anything

So it weakens Lowellmina's position and makes it easier for Wayne to take the lead.

Demetrio was practically begging Wayne to
work with him here.
As soon as he picked up on this, Wayne’s shoulder suddenly drooped

"Looks like I got tripped up at the finish line."

"You told me I carried a heavy curse before. You were right, but it was

also a message of hope. That little thing let me get the better of you. I won’t

say this again, so listen closely... Thanks for getting me this far "

"Words of gratitude from an Imperial prince? That’s a priceless
experience"

Wayne laughed and said. "It would be rude of me to ask more of you. As you say, Prince, I’ll have Princess Lowellmina pay my debts "



"Oh, it's best to push unreasonableness at best."

Next to Wayne and Dimetrio, who were convinced, Lowellmina screamed sorrowfully.

Dimetrio walked up to his vassals, laughing when he saw her sister.

 "So, Your Highness, we are ..."

"You guys are under Lowellmina. it won't be bad."

"But then His Highness"

"It's good. Forgive me who couldn't give you glory."

Dimetrio slipped by the drooping vassals and stood in front of Keskinal.

"Keskinal, I waive my succession to the throne."

It marks the perfect end to Dimetrio's political life. 

Otherwise, those who try to use him politically will come out without discipline.

In addition to that, above all. "I'm no longer a prince, so ... it would be trivial, such as who the parent was."

Protect the honor of his mother. Only this can never be handed over.

"... Sure, you're right."

Keskinal bowed reverently and responded to Dimetrio's thoughts.

After that, Prince Dimetrio's waiver of succession to the throne is officially announced.

Many people who do not know the circumstances deeply are confused as to why this happened.

At the same time, they was frustrated that the emperor was not decided even in this uproar.

At the same time, Imperial Princess Lowellmina had announced her
own candidacy. The remaining two princes were outraged when she told
them that she had no faith in leaving the fate of the Empire in her stupid
brothers’ hands and that she had already completed the ceremonial baptism.
The citizens themselves had mixed feelings over the idea of the first
Empress


What will happen to the empire from here?

In a confusing situation, no one can find the answer.

However, it was clear to everyone that this case would be the beginning of a new trouble.





Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url