A former bride vol 1 : chapter 7

 

I long for a cheerful personality like Yuzu-chan. I'm a bit negative and have a weak personality... I arrived at the entrance of the gymnasium and decided to change from shoes to gymnasium shoes.

 "Ah"

While changing my shoes, I lost my balance and almost fell backwards, but a female student behind me supported my back.

 "thank you"

When I thanked her, she smiled back and said, "You're welcome.”

 "Tsubasa-chan, you're a screw-up"

"Ahh ..."

It's embarrassing that I'm about to fall just by changing my shoes. I can't help being ridiculed by Yuzu-chan. I've been a dullard ever since I was a kid. ...... I'm not sure if that's a complex.

"It's natural and cute"

"No ... when I was in junior high school, I was told that I was dull and annoying, and I realized that I was pathetic.

"Really? Don't you think boys like that kind of girl more ?"

"Only if they're cute." The pretty girls in my class were warmly looked at by everyone even when they screwed up, but I was given cold-gazes.

I recall the memory of being looked at like that.

 "Don't worry, I am also like that sometimes, The other day, when I tried to squeeze lemon over fried chicken, I poured the oil from the fried chicken the lemon."

 Yuzu-chan is talking about a dreadful episode..

"It's not natural, it may be close to stupid."

"That's terrible! You don't have to go that far! "

"Sorry, sorry, I should have chosen my words better."

 "Because You're a natural, it's unforgiving!"

Yuzu-chan is puffed up and pats me on the back, is a person who does not hesitate body touch, perhaps because of her close distance.

"Hey, hey, do you want to go somewhere after school and have tea?"

 "Is it okay?"

"It's all right. It's fun to talk to tsubasa, and there are many things I'm curious about."

 

 

I make an appointment to hang out with Yuzu-chan, with whom I have become good friends, after school. I have a lot to talk about with Nanawatari-kun, but he might think I'm annoying if I'm too pushy on the first day, so I'm going to have a good time talking with Yuzu today.

You don't have to rush. Nanawatari isn't far away, he's close by.

 

* Reina *

My high school life has begun. The entrance ceremony is held at the gymnasium, but I'm not interested in it, so I decided to brush my nails. The principal is telling us to strive for our dreams and goals in high school. I don't have any particular dreams or goals, and I'm not enthusiastic about accomplishing anything in high school.

 If you spend a peaceful time in high school and go to a good university with Nanawatari, I'll be happy and content. I don't have any more hope. We've always been good friends... If Nanawatari really wants to go out with me, I'd like to comply with that request.

When Nanawatari was in junior high school, he said he didn't want to go out with anyone, but when he became a high school student, he might change his mind and want a girlfriend. Or rather, that should be the general rule.

 

When that time comes, I, who am the closest to him, will inevitably become the object of his love, right? I wanted to be in the best position to do so. ...... Even this small wish is threatened.

 Nanawatari and his childhood friend Tsubasa Shiroki suddenly appeared. Moreover, there is also a playful past called a former bride.

I mean, what is a "former bride" and how outdated it is. If Nanawatari were the son of a wealthy family or something, that might be possible, but a common family as a bride is a joke.

The way that woman looked at him was clearly full of affection. Nanawatari was talking calmly because it is a story of childhood, but that she was really serious about making his wife's past a reality once again.

Although I have not looked into her intentions, so I am not certain, but the possibility that she likes Nanawatari is infinitely high.

I'm sure she will be actively involved with Nanawatari in this high school life. When i thinks so, i feels uncomfortable.

Well, it was fortunate that she was a plain girl with glasses, a country girl who wasn't very cute. However, I feel that Nanawatari will go far away, and I am very anxious. I can't let my guard down ... I think it's better to pack a little instead of keeping a proper distance from Nanawatari. My plan is totally collapsed because I have to move positively. I won't give up on Nanawatari ... I want to stay by Nanawatari all the time.

Besides, I have to repay my debt to Nanawatari. If I hadn't met him that day, I would have been rotten. I might have become a desperate, scarred woman by now. Thanks to Nanawatari, I was able to enjoy my life, and he taught me how to study, so that I was able to go on to a higher education.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url