A former bride vol 1: chapter 6

"Well, that tall person is cool, isn't it?"

"That's right."

Apparently, Shibata-san is paying attention to Nanawatari's friends. He was tall and had a well-organized face, I still think that Nanawatari-kun is the coolest.

It's not a memory correction. Because I know not only Nanawatari's appearance but also his personality and behavioral principles.

When I went out to the corridor, I noticed a girl student whose timing seemed to overlap, took my friend's hand, and stopped for a while. At that point, I'm watching everything

"I mean, isn't it great to be reunited with a childhood friend from Fukuoka at a high school in Tokyo? Did you come all the way here to chase after your favorite childhood friend? Or an unforgettable first love?"

"I originally wanted to go to school in Tokyo. It just happened."

Shibata-san was so snooked, but I was embarrassed that I hid my feelings.

But I don't think I can be in the same class ... This is fate, isn't it? No, I think it's definitely fate. I and Nanawatari are tied with a red thread of fate.

"I see. But I'm relieved. Tenkai-kun seemed to be getting along well with that scary-looking gal. right? I'm sure they're dating and kissing twice a week. "

 

"Eh ? After all, do want go out with him?"

"What? It's in the category of Yuzu's expectation, but ... isn't it really desperate?"

 Shibata-san who is a little drawn to my impatience. When it comes to Nanawatari, it doesn't make sense.

A woman named Jiba who sits next to Nanawatari: She said she was a friend, but she was watching, Nanawatar was like being swayed by that person.

Was it when I was in the 4th grade of elementary school?

There was an incident in which I witnessed Nanawatari -kun giving money to the sister of a high school girl who looked like a gal who lived in the neighborhood. When I reported the incident to his parents, they scolded him severely.

I didn't hear the details of what happened, but his mother said that the high school girl had seduced him and that he was not so bad. After that day, whenever he saw a high school girl, he would hide behind me.

Nanawatari is now a friend of a highschool girl who is a gal ... Maybe something of a weakness is being held. He may have taken money like that time.

I have to help Nanawatari again. At this rate, Nanawatari may be overstressed and become sick. It might look like the Ikebukuro West Gate Park I saw in the drama the other day …

t/n; its indeed good drama

“Is it not good if you ask about childhood friend? Or rather, don't you know about your childhood friend's lover situation?”

“I didn't have a smart phone at the time, so I didn't contact”

I didn't take seriously. That's why I honestly don't know the situation of Nanawatari right now.

I think I know the most about Nanawatari up to the fifth grade, but I don't know anything about his personal life from that point on. I'm a little scared to ask him directly. ......  if I ask him if he has a girlfriend, he'll think I'm weird, and if he says he has a girlfriend, I'll be so shocked that I'll sleep for about 7 years.

" I see. ...... That's a lot of work, isn't it? But love is not without obstacles. Yuzu will support Tsubasa. Fight Tsubasa, fight, fight Tsubasa, fight Tsubasa, fight Tsubasa." "

Shibata-san suddenly imitates like a cheerleader of a sports festival. I'm glad to see him, but I'm a little embarrassed by the eyes of those around me.

 "Thank you Shibata-san...... . I'm not talking about love or romance!!"

" I'm sorry, but it's too obvious. I knew you liked your childhood friend within three seconds.."

"Um...... ..... Embarrassing."

I guess my love for him was showing on my face, but Shibata-san had seen through my love for him.

"Well, you can't do it, Shibata-san. Call me by name."

 "Well then, tsubasa-chan"

"That's right. Yuzu-chan is already a friend. go, go, go." Shibata smiles with a thumbs up while saying nice.

It was the first friend i had made since arriving in Tokyo

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url