cote vol 16 chapter 7.5

 

You may not have been able to save Kushida, but you don't have to sacrifice it with your own hands.

I don't know what Horikita is thinking at this moment, but it's clear that she's looking at me more calmly than I expected.

Now Kushida has chosen to stand up as your difficult enemy. Then she has no choice but to fight. I will take on the role of defeating this opponent.

"What?"

a leaked voice that I don't understand. It would have been a word that almost all students held at the same time, not just Kushida

"me ?"

Kushida points to herself without thinking that her name has been called yet. Or maybe you might be told your name, you should have had that imagination. That's why I came even if I set up to prepare for it. But even so, I think I couldn't really decide to sell Kushida. It's a grace because I think I have some weaknesses against me.

"Yes, you're the one who kept stubbornly in favor of being urged to voted against it."

The classmates who were preparing to hit with word of abuse were also silent.

"Could it be because I said Horikita-san and Ayanokoji-kun should take the blame?"

Seeing the tears of grief in her eyes, Hondo hurried to follow up.

"No, there is no way Ayanokoji, Kushida-chan ...! Being resented is okay too."

"It doesn't matter. It's her who has been thinking about her since the first vote on the fifth task, even before she was named."

"Well, wait. I voted against it until the very end? Why would you do that, ......?..."

" Is that an accusation? Well, of course it would look like that in this situation."

It's just a random accusation made out of spite because you were about to be expelled. It's obvious to anyone who looks at it that way.

"There's no evidence that I've been voting against it, of course, this is an anonymous vote. Still, I'm here to justify that she's the culprit you've been in favor of. I will do it. There is no objection, right? "

"It's terrible... I can't say anything. I gave their names first. But I was prepared. Even if I get slandered, I decided that if I were to protect my class, I would be sacrificed."

Whatever you're going to emanate, they're all lies. By putting up the line of defense, you will keep your supporters.

"First of all, I'll tell you why I thought Kushida was the one who kept throwing in favor, because she has a student in this class who really wants to drop out. Believe it or not, of course, listen to me to the end. The person she wants to drop out of school is Horikita, and me, who she herself mentioned."

Many people are confused about what they are talking about. Meanwhile, Kushida, who should be more upset than anyone else, calmly selects and speaks her words while making her look upset. It's a debate where even one mistake is unacceptable.

"I gave the names of the two people, that's how it's going to happen, right?"

“No, it's not Kushida has been recognizing Horikita as a hindrance more than anyone before she entered this school."

If you come this far, Kushida should understand even if you don't like it. I'm going to disclose all the information I can know about Kushida here. However, it is not possible to order it to stop. As long as she continues to play a pretty girl, there is no way to stop her.

"Kushida. You have something in common with Horikita that other classmates don't have?"

" Eh? Something we have in common……?”

You need to take an unfamiliar attitude at least once, even though you know it. She can interrupt her performance, but she doesn't dare to do so. Her defense instinct to protect herself will continue to hurt Kushida herself.

“Let's see... ...... I'm not sure if you're referring to the fact that we went to the same junior high school.”

No one had ever heard of such a thing before, and my classmates were surprised when they heard the first information.

It is not necessary to expose the hand which has been concealed from here, and to open it to the public for myself.

"That's right. Isn't there any student in this who knew about it?"

Horikita was now staring straight at the podium, so I couldn't see her expression. On the other hand, I can easily see the gazes of my classmates.

"Well, wait? Sure, I never told anyone about it, but I just didn't have a chance to talk about it. It was a big school, and the class was the same. It never happened ... It took a long time to confirm that  Horikita-san was at the same school ... "

Kushida says she shouldn't want to drop out from the beginning. here, the students who could not see the situation of Kushida began to act.

"Come on, Ayanouji. I've been listening quietly because you said you know who voted in favor of it, and that's Kikyo-chan? That's impossible.

Ike was the one who denied it, and his voice quickly spread.

""That's right. What Ayanokoji-kun is saying is absurd."

"What's the point of giving Kushida-san's name in the end because of the habit of inducing support?"

"In the first place, because it's the same junior high school, it's a story to drop out. In the flow of that story, Ayanokoji-kun is also the same junior high school as the two?"

A common question pops out from my classmates. The complaints that erupted grow from one to two and from two to three. A friendly army that appears one after another without asking. There is no doubt that this is the powerful weapon of Kushida Kikyo.

“are you really that kind of a character? You've been acting weird for a while now, Ayanokoji”

"Yeah, that's right. He's kind of scary. ...... I always thought you were quiet..."

In addition to protecting, some people begin to distrust their behavior that is different from what I usually do.

“Don't blame him, guys. I'm sure Ayanokoji-kun doesn't want to say anything either. I know what it's like to be in a situation like this and want to blame someone else.”

she ick up my classmate's words exquisitely and pretend to protect me.

"Kikyou-chan is too kind. we can't allow him to say whatever he like”

When Kushida's representatives are attacked automatically, they are about to be stripped of their right to speak. but we also have weapons to counter them.

"It is Ayanokoji who is talking about the important story now. We shouldn't get in the way."

With that said, Yosuke pays attention to what the students say when they try to interfere with me.

"No, Hirata, I can't help hearing Ayanokoji lies any more."

"You should comment on the truth or the lie after you have all the material. Of course, if you know it's a lie, I won't forgive you."

"Is it really worth listening?"

Yes, it's something you have to ask, it's not just  Kushida-san, who was named, but also has a big impact on Ayanokoji own progress. Isn't that right?"

When we have no time left, I tell Yosuke that I have the possibility of controlling the votes. However, the content of the problem should not be understood beforehand, and Kushida is naturally watered to the ear. As a pure neutral person, you must judge to avoid misjudgment.

"I have nothing to do with the origins of the two. Rather, being in the same junior high school doesn't mean much, but it's also true that Kushida in middle school has a big secret."

"Don't do it anymore, Ayanokoji-kun... Don't lie any more..."

Tears start to flow down her cheeks, and Kushida begins to cry on the spot..

"'m on your side, Kiyopon, but ...... But Kyou-chan is also with you. I'm not sure what to say, but do we really need to continue talking about this ?"

Haruka, who originally belonged to the Ayanokoji group, defends me as she just said. She has few friends, but she is on good terms with Kushida without a group. Is it natural to try to stop this conflict if we value both sides?

"Haruka. You were waiting for the existence of the anonymous student you were in favor of to be revealed? Then she needs to listen to this story to the end."

“But because kyo-chan..."

"What's not?" I understand how you think so, but Kushida is not the person you think. I'm sorry, but I'll keep talking. Kushida's secret lies in his hidden nature."

read upto epilogue on patreon now

 Become a Patron!

 

 



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url