cote vol 16 chapter 7.6

"Kyo-chan's ... true nature ...?"

"Yes. The ostensibly Kushida looks good to everyone. she is a perfect honor student who is kind and considerate and can study and play sports. However, she is more jealous than anyone else and cannot be convinced unless she is the best. What if you have a personality? As a result, what if you had a past that drove your class to ruin because you were known for your true nature in middle school? "

"... Honestly, it's an unbelievable story. However, if it's true, it doesn't make sense. Certainly, in the case of  Horikita-san, who is in the same junior high school, she may know the past. But I wonder why Ayanokoji-kun. I don't think Horikita-san talks. "

"It was because I had a chance to see Kushida's true nature shortly after I entered school. I witnessed Kushida with negative emotions that she didn't look like her usual mild-mannered appearance. "

Even if I talk so far, Kushida does not take any action such as glaring at me. She stares at the poor student who lie, just keeps playing a gentle girl. She has a strong pride that she will be okay if she does so. Of course, being badly told about herself, be it true or false, is a bad factor that casts a shadow over her future school life. However, it was also a sign of her strong will that she would not give up if it meant expelling Horikita or me

"For Kushida, who wants to be considered a kind person, I just want to avoid having her true nature known. However, she can't stand the situation where Horikita and I hold on to that weakness. Because she always wants to take the mount from above. "

"... The interval will end in about 1 minute."

It was in the middle of the story, but just in case, the chabashira-sensei informs the time.

" what are you going to do next vote"

"That ... isn't it the only way to vote in the form of Ayanokoji?"

In the current situation, of course I would be the next to make a white arrow.

"Stop it !!”

However, it was Kushida, not Megumi or Haruka, who stopped it.

"It's okay ... I can't stand my heart anymore ..."

"Kushida-san?"

"I don't want Horikita-san or Ayanokoji-kun to drop out of school if I say it only with my true intentions. I've let Ayakoji-kun lie because I gave them their names. I don't want to have such a painful and painful discussion. ...... So...... So I'll quit...... If you do that, they'll all come back again, right?"

Kushida volunteers to be a candidate for withdrawal.

Among the criteria for selecting individual names in this special examination, if you voluntarily start without taking a vote as Horikita or Yosuke showed earlier, if it is only one person, it will be recognized.

"Isn't it Kushida? Once you say it, you can't undo it."

"Yes, it doesn't matter ... Everyone agrees with my withdrawal? Please ..."

When Kushida's name is selected along with that word, the assignment will be displayed on the tablet. Classmates who are upset by unexpected candidacy.

19th vote result: Support [5 votes]  and Oppose [33 votes]

As a result of Kushida's vote over time, there was a full disagreement due to overwhelming opposition.

"Well, everyone ... why?"

"I can't let Kushida drop out of school by any means. Right ?"

The three students who cast the opposition nodded and answered in order to show strong unity.

"Ayanokoji. To be honest, I think it's unpleasant to target Kushida-chan so that you won't drop out."

Only four people agreed with Kushida's withdrawal, except for one vote for the one I cast. It's hard to say, but I think it's a collection of 5 votes.

"Next is Ayanokoji-kun's turn, isn't it?"

Certainly, if we go on like this, this time we will have a dropout vote for me. At that time, the possibility of unanimous consent can be expected at present. However, if I could make that decision in a minute.

"Ayanokoji-kun, Kushida-san's nature is different, but I can't believe it suddenly."

"That's right. In the first place, did Kushida-san try to drop out Horikita-san ?

If you think it's a good idea, you're already taking action, right? "

If you wait for the opportunity, there will be voices that naturally demand what you want to say.

"It's not easy to drop out of classmates, but at least I've been the target of Kushida-san once. It's a special exam similar to this unanimous special exam."

By avoiding direct expression, classmates dig up their memories.

"Oh, in-class voting ... At that time, Yamauchi-kun and Kushida-san ..."

Right. Last year, I voted in class to leave my class for the first time. There, Yamauchi was forced to drop out of school, but kushida was among the people who used the yamauchi to induce me to withdraw from school. It might still be a new event in the memory.

“Coincidence? I was the target of expulsion both times, and Umeda was involved in it this time, too. It's too good to be true.”

If you remember what happened back then, you will understand that it was strange for Kushida.

"It's true that I sometimes think by chance, but Ayanokoji-kun, if Kikyo-chan intentionally wants to drop out of Ayanokoji-kun, would she set it up at such a matching timing?"

I think it's better to get around, but that's not a simple story.

"Kushida thought I was an ally, didn't you think she'd be exposed to all the backstory like this?"

"... ally?"

"Oh. Is what I'm saying wrong? Kushida-san"

"...  how would I suppose to say, Ayanokoji-kun .. What is the correct answer?"

Basically, Kushida can only deny or listen back. As long as I can't affirm, I always have the initiative.

"Give me the evidence, Ayanokoji-kun. If you blame Kushida-chan any more, it is absolutely necessary."

The hondou came out to the front bullishly. Apparently, he has an extraordinary feeling for Kushida.

"That's right. It may be barren to continue this story without evidence. I'll tell you why Kushida trusted me from now on."

Don't rush, be sure, and let the water soak in.

" It's been a long time ago. Instead of being threatened by Kushida and not being forced to drop out, I had a contract to give half of the private points to be transferred every month."

The story that no one had imagined was told, and even Kushida's defenders were a little surprised.

" Isn't that right? Kushida."

"what.....?"

Wasn't this story supposed to pop out, or was she wondering how to respond to what was in the corner of her head? Either way, Kushida choked on words.

she cannot admit that she is obediently receiving private points. However, it is difficult to deny that you have not received it. Even if it is deceived if it is not received here, the truth will be revealed when it is confirmed later. This is because the fact of who made the transfer to where and how much remains in the history.

"What ? Can you say that you haven't received even one point?"

"that is -"

I'm not going to let you spend a lot of time.

Kushida shook her lips as she tried to turn her gaze toward the chabashira-sensei.

"... Surely ... I receive private points from Ayanokoji-kun every month ..."

Kushida has denied most of this statement, but she has no choice but to admit it. If we confirms with the chabashira-sensei and is told that she knows the flow of points at this point, she will be in a bad shape at once and she will inevitably become.

she is skeptical about whether the  Chabashira-sensei, keeps track of point movements between individuals and whether he leaks personal information, but kushida cannot bet on that risk.

" But, ...... The reasons are totally different! Because Ayanokoji-kun asked me to keep it for him. ...... I didn't use even a single point, of course?"

You receive as many as half a private point every month from your classmates, and there is one or two ways to justify the fact. I have no choice but to arrange the reasons for being asked to keep it as Kushida said now, or that I took over it free of charge.



 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url