cote vol 16 chapter 7.7

 

 

If I said that I had been given the money unilaterally, like the latter, I would have to compensate for it. That's the way it would be.

“I didn't mean to leave it with her. I was paying for it as a condition, a price that I would not be expelled.."

"That's a lie......"

The contract to give this private point half is what I approached. Kushida must remember that well. It took even the recording politely, and the record of the day was left. But such things can be sealed without letting them use it depending on the situation.

No, rather the opposite. It becomes a murder weapon pierced by oneself and it returns.

"Lie, isn't it? But Kushida, you said you recorded it for your insurance when you signed this contract with me? If that recording comes out from your cell phone, you can't escape."

"Well, recording? I don't know that ..."

She denies once, even though she is under pressure. The recording may have been saved somewhere, but apparently it's no longer on my cell phone.  Do you carry your risky recordings with you directly? It was quicker, but it doesn't matter

"It's the same thing even if Kushida hides the recorded data somewhere she doesn't know, this contract was signed in February of previous year, and I'm also recording the content of the conversation at that time. When something happens, I can use it as my weapon."

Kushida's eyes are wide open. She wouldn't have imagined that.

"I remember listening to the recording several times, so I remember every wordthere. 『I’ll give you half of the private points thatI’ll receive from now on.』I think that’s how I started it.”

"it lie I've never heard of that. "

"It's certainly not a bad story, but unfortunately, I'm not in trouble with my private points. I think it's worth a lot of money, but it's enough," Kushida replied. "

"... I don't know"

‘’Why don't you bring my cell phone to  Chabashira-sensei now?"

"I don't mind, but you can't do it, we’re in middle of special exam right now, you know?"

“Using a mobile phone can't help but be confiscated because it can lead to cheating, but you just have to leave all the operation of your phone to  Chabashira-sensei and have the recorded data played back. There's no room for injustice."

Of course, I do not think that such a special case will be admitted unconditionally during the special examination. However, Kushida driven by uneasiness does not collect and turns his eyes to the chabashira-sensei in front

"It would be a problem if she could bring my cell phone. The hardships that have been desperately deceived so far are also water bubbles. But you're already aware of her? I'm not going to stop."

What is Kushida thinking now that the number of words has decreased? She stopped moving as if she had stiffed with my back turned and kept looking at the front. Kushida also remembers that day naturally, and it is sure to confirm whether the recording was working normally in a careful character. she heard it over and over again. By saying everything, some word should have matched the audio data in the memory.

"Even if it's enough to use as pocket money, there's no problem in an emergency.'"

There is definitely a big change in Kushida, who was all-out of the victim. You have come to a place where it is impossible to continue dressing as an angel in this class.

"you shut up already ..."

Her classmate swallows spit. She heard a voice that she couldn't understand who was saying now. In order to stop further remarks, there is no choice but to show the true nature. However, if you reveal your true nature, everything will be destroyed.

"' Chabashira-sensei also said. Private points are to protect yourself-'"

“Shut up, shut up, shut up…….”

Even if words of refusal and obstruction arrive, I will continue to the end without hesitation.

"'That suggestion. Ayanokoji-kun isn't at a disadvantage by any means. Do you know if this is the danger of Ayanokoji-kun dropping out?". This is the conversation between me and Kushida before the transaction. If you can hear the same voice in front of everyone, it should be all solved. "

It doesn't matter if I really have the recorded data. Only the fact that the actual interaction and the lines match is necessary and important. Kushida, who shouted and was silent, must be trying hard to remember those days.

“Enough I said!!”

Kushida, who had shouted and then gone silent, must have been trying very hard to recall what happened then.

The flow of that time was that I wanted the weaknesses of the first graders, and Kushida would have the weaknesses of my classmates as much as she could.

When asked for a reward for cooperation, i proposed to give her half of private point.

First of all, no doubt, the conversation prior to the proposal, Kushida's desire for Horikita and me to leave the school, would have remained intact. You would have thought you had a convenient hand to play, but you would be very wrong. You have left yourself a trail of evidence that will strangle you.

"Tell me specifically where in the current conversation you want me to keep secret. So, that I and everyone in the class can understand."

Friends who want it to be a mistake of something just watch Kushida anxiously..

"...i’m...sorry"

Shortly, Kushida apologized for coughing.

"What are you sorry for?"

"Sure, I promised not to quarrel with Ayanokoji-kun instead of getting half the private points. That's ... the truth ..."

Not an apology to me, but an apology to my classmates who admit that she was lying.

"But ... I don't think about it anymore! I really want to get along with Horikita-san and Ayanokoji. I've never voted support!"

Kushida stops when she raises her voice to try to be completely anonymous. Her classmates' eyes on Kushida were very different from her warmth. Even if she wasn't really a student in favor, she could no longer live her life as usual. She seems to have fully understood it. However, Kushida's eyes looking at me are not dead yet.

"Actually, Ayanokoji-kun... You continued to vote yes, didn't you?"

"What does it mean?"

"Ayanokoji wanted to drop me out, so I forcibly took action to bring it unanimously. It's not strange ... I'm always quiet and I don't insist, but I drop out. It's strange to move voluntarily to get people out ... "

Kushida, who is as close to black as possible, tries to move the location of black from herself to me. I'm sorry, but I'm supposed to get the strategy

"Hey, Karuizawa-san"

Kushida turns his eyes to Megumi while scraping up his hair.

"What ?"

"It looks like you're dating Ayanokoji-kun, but when you first entered school, Ayanokoji-kun was desperately approaching me because he wanted to get along with me. Do you know that?"

“What are you talking about?”

Megumi is more calm and objective than most people, but even she has her weaknesses. But even she has a weakness: when love is involved, she explodes with uncontrollable emotions. When I was named as a candidate for expulsion earlier, she actively spoke up to protect me, knowing the risks involved. Kushida must have been able to see the gap in Megumi's heart because of that.

"In the dark, you even touched my breasts when I didn't want to, didn't you ?"

"Hmm ... mu, chest? What do you talking about, Kiyotaka?"

"Did you not know? he was doing such a terrible thing as soon as he entered the school."

Feelings of disgust begin to spread among girls, including boys who do kushida a favor.

"I kindly advised him to stop on the spot, but ... I was scared and couldn't help ..."

"It seems that you are saying arbitrary things but I never touched your breasts."

"Is that what Kiyotaka says?”

"That's right, I have to say that, but Ayanokoji really touched my chest."

"Kushida. I don't want to say this, but isn't it unsightly?"

"It's different from the previous recording, but I also have proof. I keep the uniform with Ayanokoji-kun's fingerprint sticky as it was at that time. I know what happens if I submit it ... right?"

Just like I said I have a cell phone recording, you’ll come back with the same hand. If this is proved to be true later, then this is where we are in trouble.

"Please explain what she mean."

Given Megumi's objective hearing, it's no wonder she wants to ask for an explanation.

 

read upto epilogue on patreon now

 Become a Patron!

 

 



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url