cote vol 16 chapter 7 part 2.2

 

Based on Haruka's strong will, a vote is taken to approve or disapprove.

The aggregated result displayed on the monitor is

21st Voting Results: Suspport [35 votes]; Oppose [3 votes]

Almost all the students agreed, but three people voted against it. The guesses of the three seemed simple to Haruka.

"Airi!"

Of course, it's clear that the one vote is definitely Airi.

"I can't do it! I can't let Haruka-chan drop out ... I can't!"

"It's to protect you! And stop Miyachi and Yukimu!"

Haruka was prepared to be expelled from school, but some students did not want that.

"I don't want you to drop out ... I can't agree."

While showing an expression of agony, Akito answers with a clear eye.

"Then, is it good if it is Airi?"

"I wouldn't say so. ...... But if you're asking me to take one of them,...... I'm ......."

"... I'm sorry!"

Keisei suddenly interrupts them with a shout. He stands up and bows his head.

"I ... voted for support ......... At this rate, the class... I can't reach class A..."

It answers to confess the whereabouts of one vote which does not barre if it keeps silent.

"What? If so, who is the other one? What was the opposite in this situation!"

"That one vote is me."

"What? Kiyo-pon, what is this ......! Don't you have to defend me, Kiyo-Pon"

"I told you. As a new policy, I should cut off the students with the lowest ability in this class. Whether you want to drop out from yourself or Kushida who tried to drop out once, any student will give a new name. I will not change the policy from here to raise it. I can not change it. "

If we take a step back here, unanimous approval will not be established.

"Hasebe-chan ... It's true that Sakura-chan is the lowest in 0AA ... It's not that bad to cut the students who can't contribute the most to the class ... ....? "

Matsushita expresses her opinion, prepared for the risk of making remarks in this situation.

"Don't be silly. Think around yourself. If your dear friend leaves school, can you still laugh calmly? I can't. Absolutely impossible!"

"It is Airi who should drop out. There is no other choice anymore."

"No ... no good! No matter who agrees, only Kiyopon ... only Kiyopon must be on Airi's side!"

I know. Because I know it, I speak-up.

"My mind doesn't change, if Haruka doesn't agree with Airi's withdrawal, this class won't end here."

"If so, what if you like it? I will continue to oppose Airi's dropout until the very end!"

Only one person. If you continue to oppose until the end, you will not drop out. The law is absolute. The most efficient way to break that law is-

"Thank you, haruka-chan ... it's okay."

With a quivering voice, Airi laughs as if she realized everything.

"... Airi ......?"

"If there's a child in the class who doesn't need it... Maybe that's me. There's nothing wrong with what Kiyotaka-kun is saying, Haruka-chan."

"Airi!"

"You're right. If someone has to be expelled from the school, it should be me, who is the biggest hindrance to the class.”

directly stop anyone targeted for expulsion from voting against it.

"I can't! I'll never drop-out Airi! Absolutely! She's okay if this class can't go up to class A, and everyone will graduate with Airi together!"

“Please don’t do this. Even if I were to be saved, I’m sure many would regret it. That I was the reason that you guys couldn’t reach A class, I’m sure you will regret this for a long, long time.”

"Okay! You're not bad! Just protect you with my selfishness!"

“It's okay! You did nothing wrong! I'm just being selfish and protecting you!"

"Thank you ....... But I can't let you take on that kind of responsibility, Haruka-chan.!"

Preventing a student from leaving school is not necessarily in his/her best interest. If this happens, voting against it will cause Airi to suffer.

"Self-sacrifice sounds good. It feels good to the ear. It would be a relief from the bottom of my heart that I'm glad that there was someone like haruka for the people in the class. If so, she might be good at making that choice. Yes, Sudo, can you sacrifice yourself for the class? "

"No, no ... I ... that ..."

"Sato, what are you?"

"Me? I'm not really ........."

"How about Onodera?"

"... I think it's impossible ..."

"If you ask other people any more, the answer will be the same. Basically no one will sacrifice themselves."

"I really think it's okay to drop out. Then there's no problem ..."

"Rely on students who want and sacrifice themselves. Once they learn the easy way, they will voluntarily seek applicants when they are in a similar situation in the future. it's too late to make a fair decision"

"I don't know ... I don't know that reason! I want to protect Airi! That's it!"

"Even if Haruka protects her by dropping out, Airi may drop out the next day."

"Don't talk in an uncertain future."

"There is no fixed future, so take the best approach."

No matter how many words I put together, it seems that it has reached Haruka's ears, but it has not. However, it surely reaches Airi's ears. That is important.

"It's okay, it's okay, Airi. I'll definitely continue to vote against it. Who else agrees—"

"Everyone ... please vote for me ..."

Airi said in a voice that seemed to disappear, but in a voice that everyone could hear. haruka who grabs her Airi's arms and desperately resists.

"I don't like it. I absolutely don't like it ... I had so much fun until yesterday ...! This morning was the usual morning. I met Airi and came to school. . We talked a lot and talked about cultural festivals .... Even today, I was going to call Kiyopon after school and show it off as a surprise! ,Such a thing!"

The remaining time is less than 10 minutes. In other words, this is actually the last vote. No one can easily drop a counter-vote, no matter who drops out. That is the weight of the final vote.

Airi shakes her head from side to side and does not take Haruka's helping hand.

"I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it!"

Reject, deny, and shout like a child. Each time, Airi expresses her gratitude to her Haruka and persuades her to accept it. It can no longer be changed. Realizing everything, Haruka sat down as if to have collapsed.

"Incompetent people have embraced it and took a step forward. We have a duty to respond with that intent. It's easy for you to disagree in the next vote, but even if you disagree. Airi will not stay at this school. With a strong sense of self-responsibility that involved her classmates, she leaves school without looking forward. If she can save her best friend Airi, Haruka herself will do it. All you have to do is vote in favor and turn to the front. "

"I, I!"

Haruka had collapsed, but Airi hugged her from the front.

"Thank you, haruka-chan ... Thank you so much for your help. i couldn't give back anything, but ... listen to my last selfishness."

"I don't like it, Airi ... like this ........."

she thanked her and gently ruffled Haruka's hair as she sobbed, and then raised her voice at chabashira-sensei.



Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url