cote vol 16 chapter 7 part 2.3

 

"I am nominate myself Please vote."

After making Haruka stand up and sit down, Airi returns to her seat to accept everything. However, even after the vote is declared, the voting time does not end. Voting continues after 60 seconds and 70 seconds.

Students have 90 seconds of time. It will be decided to drop out of Haruka in about 20 seconds. If her best friend Airi disappears, she disappears too.

It's no wonder her thoughts of her pass through her head. If you choose her weak choice here, it can't be helped. There is an extra damage for the class, but the unanimity is established without any problem just by the disappearance of harruka's vote.

After 100 seconds, the remaining time approaches 40 seconds. She just kept crying and had no sign of reaching for her tablet.

"Haruka-chan!!”

It's an anger from Airi that I've never heard of. The loudest ever. Airi laughs and nods at the crying face of haruka who raises her face as if she was hit on her back. If you do not make a decision and vote here, you will be totally denied Airi.

"-Voting is over. We will announce the results."

22nd vote result: Support [38 votes];Oppose [0 votes]

Chabashira-sensei, who continued to watch over the fierce exchange, forgot to report the end of the test and just stared at Airi and Haruka.

Airi, who has dropped out of school, is looking straight ahead of her as if she had accepted everything. On the other hand, Haruka who could not protect her desperately resists to endure her sobbing, but can not hide it in the class that lost her words.

"Ah ... Ah, Chabashira-sensei. please proceed."

It seems that the silent and calm observer, other than the minimum cautions and warnings so far, forgot to prompt for the signal to end the special examination.

"... Regarding the withdrawal of Airi Sakura, the final assignment will be unanimously completed by unanimous consent. The options will be valid and 100 class points will be given. I will confirm this withdrawal just in case. There is only one way to revoke it. Only if you currently have 20 million private points and want to use them. "

It was a chabashira-sensei who tried to continue the explanation as her duty, but stopped her words on the way.

"No further explanation is needed."

Even if I collected the private points of all the class members, it would not reach 20 million points.

" The other three classes have already completed their special examinations, and you will go dormitory immediately. As for Sakura, please stay in the classroom and come to the staff room with me."

"Yes, mam"

Although it was a quiet voice unlike before, Airi does not hesitate to reply to the chabashira-sensei.

"That's it. Everyone should stand up. Follow the instructions and leave the classroom."

That's how we were notified, and we stood up at different timings. Airi is instructed to stay there.  she can't even stand. haruka tries to make her shivering knees stand hard, but she doesn't seem to work.

Her breathing is getting rough and symptoms similar to hyperventilation are beginning to appear. Akito who was not able to see it runs up, and it is made to stand forcicily to hug Haruka. There's nothing better left here. If you go out to the hallway one step ahead, your mobile phone will be returned immediately. And, Keisei also followed and came out immediately.

"........ Kiyotaka. I'm not saying you did the wrong thing. But ... still I ... what you did. I wonder if it was correct. No, it doesn't make sense to hear this ... Forget it. "

Keisei turned his back on me and started walking down the corridor, even though he wanted to spit it out. It would be meaningless to wait for Haruka and Akito here. It doesn't matter if it's legitimate. You can't think of anything about cutting off important group members on the initiative.

it's just a matter of time before you get back to it. kei is approaching me. I noticed her anxious gesture, but I stopped it with my eyes. For today, it would be better to let kei calm down with a feeling of mourning. There is no need to buy hate for unnecessary things.

Surely chabashira-sensei said she wanted to see me after the special exam was over. When i looked at my cell phone, I received a message and the meeting was at 6 pm. I have a little time. i decided it was better not to stay, so I decided to leave. If i go straight to the front door,  I can meet Keisei and other students. I have an appointment with Chabashira anyway, so I might as well wander around the campus where there aren't many people.

"Ayanokoji-kun"

I knew she following me, but when I couldn't see anyone, the person called out.

"What happened? Didn't you talk to Kushida?"

"No. I have an appointment with Chabashira anyway, so I might as well wander around the campus where there aren't many people."

Kushida had many friends around her, but no one spoke to her at the end of the exam. Immediately after she was shown her strong nature, it's no wonder she's inaccessible.

"I’m sorry"

Horikita bowed deeply as her hair, which was a little longer than before, shook.

"This special exam ... I ... I wasn't strong enough ..."

"Not enough? Didn't you do your best? This time it was a tough battle that was incomparable to last year's in-class vote."

"No matter how tough the battle, I put you on a big shelf ... I'm supposed to take all the responsibilities that are decentralized."

It was inevitable to drop out. That is why Horikita wanted to show her intention.

"I told you to keep silent. That's fine."

"It's not good. There was a big scar on your dear group. Very ... I don't think it can be repaired in the future."

"It's okay. There may come a day when it seems more convenient."

If we were involved, the responsibility would certainly have been divided equally between the two. But I don't want that.

"Convenient ...? What do you mean?"

"Don't worry, it's a trivial matter."

Of course, I don't think she'll be convinced by switching heads right away, but i doesn't want to drag this special exam to the next.

"Think positively. We got 100 valuable class points to get to class A. These points can't be ridiculous."

"But ... we lost Sakura-san."

"As a result, the average of the class was raised and worked positively. It's a perfect ending point."

"Stop. You don't have to behave ruthlessly."

" ruthlessly ?"

I tried to deny it, but I decided to get on with it.

"That's right. Maybe I'm trying to kill my painful feelings."

"Kiyotaka-kun!"

From the back of the corridor, a familiar gentle voice arrived. Horikita, who was excited by the voice, looks back and gives a voice of surprise to see the figure.

"You ... Sakura, san ...?"

Airi, who has no physical strength, makes her breathless and walks toward us.

"... I'm going ..."

"Oh, that's good"

The moment Horikita passed Airi, she hesitated to call her, and in the end she couldn't. I guess she couldn't think of any words that could be left for those who left.

"I really wanted to show Kiyotaka-kun at the end .... how about that ?"

It was said that haruka was unveiling just before the vote, but was this the case?

I look different. No wonder Horikita didn't recognize it for a moment."

“Just a little ......... I'm a little late getting up the courage to do this. ...... Hehe."

Airi, glasses off and hair fashioned in a fashionable style, smiles telegraphedly.

'I know it's not for me to say, but ...... Take care of Haruka-chan, okay?"

“ I know."

“Bye-bye. - Kiyotaka-kun.

Airi gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen and turned away. She started to walk, but her steps slowed down and she almost stopped. Still, she kept her feet moving forward and didn't look back.

Her voice can be heard in the empty hallway. The sound of her sniffling and the sound of her crying, which she stifled as hard as she could. Seeing such a scene reminds me of something I used to see myself in the past. The losers always look back and regret their misery after it is too late. That's no different in the white room, or in this school.







Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url